Look at the GOP's Trump, did you really want that? I don't.

Discussion in 'Campaign & Political Reform' started by Voi, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Voi

Voi New Member

Look at Trump, does he not look like he wants everything in America run like a state militia, as he poorly understands it and acts like he wants to run it all like some kind of joke and make a comedy out of it for the sake of statistics, since he himself is one? We might like to think wow what great things will come to corporate America? We might ask ourselves, what difference does it really make, answering with the idea that everything he does has to be approved and be babysat by a lawyer team now anyway assuming he won't win anything but attention from the audience. The things he has said have a ring to it like the sound of a man who truly values his life less than he does everything he is, does and says, like he needs serious medical intervention. He obviously has a medical history and perhaps some untreated medication resistant health issues. Presidential health has always been a hot topic because we like to think the President of the United States is one of the healthiest Americans, we need that because that is who performs enough work for all of us to stay confident in the country we reside. Well, he seems to be "rocking the boat" anywhere he can and creating waves (non literally) globally. He doesn't personally have the kind of money to do any of what he wants to do and the American public egging him on and supporting him out of some kind of comedy and curiosity of let's see what happens, are so cruel. Really it is just cruel to support the man. He is an aging man, I think campaigning in a effort of self annihilation. His features are puffy, bloated, his speech labored and chaotic, his midsection is most likely with distension, probably treated for cirrhosis of the liver, chronic pancreatic insufficiency or pancreaitis, diabetes insipidus, copd, I am guessing a heart arrhythmia, and his campaigning is a last ditch effort at some kind of medical treatment that will boost him into his 80's. Let's really look at that. That is a lot to handle. His day was full of corporate this and that and a few drinks were probably not beneath him that escalated a few times in his life to perhaps an addiction. He's probably done a barrage of illegal drugs in his youth. I do not want a president with wet brain or alcoholic related dementia. He does appear to have a little dementia going on. So how does anyone let this one go easy, I guess an internal campaign scuffle, which has been occurring, one person has dropped out of the Trump mess. How do we make the validity of what he is saying understood as an obvious medical symptom? Because it is. Everything that falls out of Trump's mouth is a medical symptom of something or another. Seriously. Get real. Be honest. What he is saying he wants is showing his mental illness. Give the man some dignity and don't argue or give him a reason to say something crude. Quit laughing and don't find him amusing. I am disgusted with the attention he is getting, ratings or not, how does anyone truly put a boundary on what is suitable information out of the campaign, how does anyone manage him? Perhaps someone with a heavy degree in journalism and one in political science with good military history ought to be consulted about what is an appropriate amount of time for Trump in the media and help the man. He needs help, the public is outraged, concerned and worried he might drop dead on stage without dignity and respect. Personally I don't want to see it. I do not think American voters will fail each other and elect Trump for President. I like the current functioning political state of America, I am concerned however if Trump gets in office it will be a sad state of affairs for our country that could lead us to a war we do not need.