10% of London's blacks commit over 55% all violent crime

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Channe, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 violent crimes by males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

My take - at what point does it stop becoming racist and just factual to realize that blacks have shown a high inclination towards violence and crime ? The white progressives are nothing but apologists - and the BLM movement is their master.

The problem is what it's always been - BLACK THUG CULTURE. Whether chosen or inherent in their nature, it is the problem. The hope lies in the growth of groups like the Oath Keepers to keep the thug blacks in their place.

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Political Correctness is an all-encompassing, everlasting creature created by Liberals to their own demise. At what point will airport security start paying more attention to the young, Middle Eastern looking men and stop patting down 90 year old grandmas and their grandkids?

The answer is never. And so, the tilted crime statistics will never be acknowledged either.

3. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

agreed - what's sad is how brining out facts is considered racist. And the handful of blacks killed by cops is considered a bigger problem than the 8,000 blacks killed by other blacks

4. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

Why is this even remotely surprising?

5. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

I saw on TV (so it must be true) that most of the violence in London is from the Islamic community. I don't think it's a "black" problem; it's a problem with the Muslim immigrants who refuse to integrate into British culture.

Just my opinion from 4,759 miles away.

6. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

It's racist if you assume that it's something inherently genetic or "uncurable" about the entire race.

But it's a fact that blacks who are wealthy, educated, or hard-working are typically less violent than white skinheads or meth dealers. Most black immigrants in the US from Africa are more wealthy and educated than the average American, because poor uneducated Africans could never afford to come here.

So using the actions of violent blacks to claim an entire race is inherently "bad" is what is racist.

I'd say culture and lack of assimilation is a bigger part of the problem - the lack of fathers in the home likely has a role in it, considering that it's the young black demographic which has the highest rates of violence.

All young men want a strong male role model to look up for - if they have no father and are only left with gangsta rappers or "black" activists like Malcom X as a role model, then they'll emulate said behavior and ideology.

Being totally objective here though - I don't think that "violent" is necessarily the worst thing a young person could be anyway, unless we're talking very heinous crimes.

If nothing else one thing I do admire about "thugs" in general - is that they at least have a margin of manhood in-tact - they're go-getters and problem solvers even if their methods aren't the best - as opposed to a lot of emasculated American men who listen to "Bush", have never been in a fight, get little physical activity outside of pressing buttons on a keyboard inside their cubicle, and who's "male identity" is relegated to changing diapers and performing women's work. Hell I'd respect a wealthy pot dealer more than I would a guy who sells out the male identity of him and his ancestors in exchange for a pampered, urban middle class, cubicle dwelling life in which his only remaining vestige of masculinity is watching NFL after coming home from another day in the office.

I think the fact that "violence" is what softie Americans freak out about the most is a sign that they are becoming spoiled, soft, and dependent on physical convenience due to our pampered, industrialized lives, and that just 100 years ago a lot of us never would've been able to even survive outside of mommy and daddy's house. What if the economy completely collapsed and government and police forces were no more? - How would you deal with problems in your neighboorhood without being able to dial 9/11?

7. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

It sounds like you're describing the average White liberal with a college education.

8. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

I am pretty much, it's definitely more the case in white liberal males. I think they're a lot more likely to have never had a father in the house, and developed mommy and dependency issues which carries over into how they think government should be run.

But it's a universal cultural problem since Americans on the whole are becoming too pampered and dependent on modern conveniences.

Back in the 18th century real men went out and solved their problems in duels because they weren't able to just whip out their smartphone and dial 9/11 every time they got into a jam.

So no I wouldn't say all violent "crimes" are bad - if a man's family or loved one was harmed or threatened, he'd be a coward to just "let it slide" simply because the police were too busy to investigate it. Law on the books =/= natural law

Not to mention this day and age a person defending themselves esp. with a gun could very well be charged with a "crime" as well.

9. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

The data is limited to violent inner-city crimes where most black Britons live. It's not surprising that blacks commit most crimes in inner-city areas, where they outnumber other ethnic groups such as whites and Asians.

[​IMG]

The majority of violent inner-city crime is committed by black men, police figures suggest. But the statistics also show that black men are twice as likely to be victims of such crimes. Police hold black men responsible for more than two-thirds of shootings and more than half of robberies and street crimes in London, according to figures released by Scotland Yard. The statistics released under Freedom of Information laws have provoked a debate about the racial make-up of violent crime in the capital. The data, which provides the ethnicity of the 18,091 men and boys who police took action against in London during 2009-10, looked at both violent and sexual offences.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

10. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

The official figures, which examine the ethnicity of those accused of violent offences in London, suggest the majority of men held responsible by police for gun crimes, robberies and street crimes are black.

um...the world is bigger than just London

11. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

Yep, it includes Detroit, Gary, Baltimore, Camden etc.

12. Ronstar

so you're saying blacks are responsible for the majority of crime in cities that are 90% black?

who da thunk it??????????

:roflol:

13. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

Why Ron, they're responsible for the vast majority of the homicides in Chicago and they're only 1/3 of the population. In Indie, they're virtually the cause of all the homicides and are only a small % of the population. Don't get cute.

14. Ronstar

hey, you're the one who mentioned Detroit, Gary, Baltimore, and Camden.

15. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

And you mentioned the rest of the world. Name a place where Black live where the homicide rate is not ridiculous. Here's a huge hint. It's not Haiti.

16. Ronstar

Vancouver.

Toronto.

New York City

17. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

They still lead the pack even in the minor leagues. I know NYC is having a few "off" years in the homicide department, but I'm sure Comrade DeBlasio is going to fix that.

18. Ronstar

we've had more than a decade of decent murder rates.

lower than many Conservative cities.

19. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

And what is a conservative city anyway? You or one of your acolytes even said there was no such thing. It's really simple if you drill down on the demographic data Ron. But don't worry. With the death of stop and frisk, the homicide rate is already on its way up. The LEO are now neutered and the thug rats are rapidly believing that they no longer need to comply with PD requests. The chickens have come home Ron and you live in the coop.

20. Ronstar

yeah, you let me know when the murder rate in NYC takes a significant jump.

many cities in Texas, Oklahoma, and other CON states have higher murder rates than NYC

21. MRogersNhood

MRogersNhood Banned

I'm highly suspect of that reported "murder rate" in NYC.
    Can we get a comparison of "missing persons" in NYC vs other major cities?
    I could do it..but I'm feeling lazy.
    Argh..it's not that.

22. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

But Ron, different groups of people live in those cities. It's not like the homicide rate was ever very high in the upper east side or River Oaks in Houston for that matter. BTW Ron, the homicide rate is already going up in the big cities, NYC included. BTW how do you conceal carry that Weatheby SA-08?

23. Ronstar

i don't own a Weatherby SA-08.

why are you changing the topic?

24. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

I didn't Ron. It was just a quip. I am, however, retiring to my back porch, with a Davidoff and an ice cold Stella to ponder the lunacy of the left.

25. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

It stops being racist only when you consider all the other relevant statistics (age, gender, location, poverty, environment, education etc.), look at all the other aspects (accusation vs conviction, types of crime, more detailed population statistics etc.) and don't take this singular figure as an excuse to condemn all black people.

I'm not convinced you're intellectually or psychologically capable of doing so but feel free to surprise me.