Why do governments keep hiding pyramids?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Capitalism, Aug 15, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Chinese government makes them no go zones. You can zoom in on google earth and see them.

The American government hides it. *Alaska* they blot it out with a terrible green pattern.

The government of Austria is hiding it. They are declining they exist even though multiple researchers have requested access to them but are declined,

Lots of questions, how many more could be under the soil?

Could the world have been more advanced than we think?

I think so, I wouldn't mind traveling to a few places in Antarctica to test that theory.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  2. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes..... many government officials do not want for it to be too obvious that our technology is no where nearly as advanced as what is out there somewhere?!

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

3. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

They are tailings.

Look, a pyramid! Derpty-derp-derp!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Go to any part of the world where you have had mining, and you will find tailings piles. And the most common form they take is that of a "pyramid", since they use a belt to take the tailings to a height then drop them off. if the mine is on a mountain, they just let them fall down the side of the mountain.

[​IMG]

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

Where are they?

5. Capitalism

I'll get you the coord's when I get back to my PC.

6. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dr. Steven Greer believes that the governments of this world hide much of what they know to be true about UFO's, aliens because they know that if we knew that UFO technology was indeed real, we would take Tesla more seriously, and would soon abandon the internal combustion engine for so much of our transportation needs?!

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/

8. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Many natural and man-made structures take the form of a pyramid or a cone (which can look like a pyramid, especially after erosion). I would be interested to know of one that is protected from access on the ground, as well as purposefully obfuscated on satellite imagery, while surrounding land is clearly shown. Only then might I take interest in conspiracy theories.

9. Capitalism

Coords:

63Deg 18 Min N/ 152Deg 32Min W

- - - Updated - - -

Coords:

63Deg 18 Min N/ 152Deg 32Min W

I think that's the right one.

10. Mushroom

Still waiting on those coordinates.

I have been seeing such structures for most of my life. Having grown up in the middle of 19th century "Gold Rush" area, tailing piles are all to familiar to me. And being a amateur prospector still, I often look for such things when determining if I am gonna throw my sluice box down or not. If there are multiple tailings nearby (indicator of past mining), then I am more likely then not going to find some gold there myself.

In fact, good gold can actually be found inside of the tailings themselves. Older techniques for processing gold were not very efficient, often times washing 30% of the gold back out in the tailings. A lot of people and even companies have made some large amounts of money simply re-processing 50-100+ year old tailings.

And each of the countries listed in the OP (US, Alaska, Australia, China) are also some of the countries with the most number and largest mines in the world. I can almost guarantee that if those "coordinates" are ever found, they are in past or currently active mining areas.

In the US, there might even be what some consider an "effort to remove the proof", simply because of much more modern laws when it comes to mining. Prior to the 1970's, miners were pretty much free to do whatever they wanted with their tailings, and when they were done with a mine they simply left them all and walked away. Today, miners are required to clean up after themselves, and when they are done try to return the land to as original of a condition as possible. Part of that means re-grading the tailing piles to fit landscape, covering them with topsoil and replanting trees and other plants.

100 year old mines are obvious, the still look like mines, just abandoned. Modern mines when they are done in an area look almost like it did before they came. The biggest difference is that normally there is less diversity in the plant life (say where 4 or 5 trees are common in an area, there is now only 1 over the former mine). But this is no different then any replanted area, after logging or fire reclamation.

11. Capitalism

1 post up.

12. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Looks like an airport parking lot to me.

13. Mushroom

Wow, copy and paste from a conspiracy blog.

Well, that was not really a reference, just random coordinates. But I did the best I could, using the following source to look up what you gave us.

http://www.gps-coordinates.net/

Searching around, I found the local town of Nikolai, which let me easily find it in Google Maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...2!3m1!1s0x56d10f4da5187baf:0xff7780aa94a7e090

And yea, that is an old mining area. Lots of gold mining up there at the turn of the 20th century. The holes all over the place are typical after mining is attempted around tundra with permafrost. And after doing a little research, the Nikolai district is one of the most active gold and metal mining districts in the Alaska interior.

Next time, I suggest you do your own research, instead of taking some numbers off of a conspiracy site and not even bothering to look around the area yourself.