Racism Is TAUGHT. Straight Fact.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Divergent, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Divergent

Divergent Banned

No one is born racist. This is fact.

If you are racist, you were taught to be that way. It doesn't matter what race you are. All races have racists.

[video=youtube;5pju9-WLzII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pju9-WLzII[/video]

Even Big Film Movies kind of "poke" at this age old fact.

[video=youtube;xd1QCLnRxAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1QCLnRxAs[/video]

Stating "BLACKS DO THIS" or "WHITES DO THAT" is directly Prejudice, it doesn't matter the follow up statement. Prejudice means to PRE-JUDGE. No one can judge that all blacks will do a certain something based on skin. No one can judge that all whites will do a certain something based on skin.

Unless you are PRE-JUDICE and think you have something figured out based on skin tone.

The fact is certain skin tones tend to do SOME things more, this is factually supported. Checking out their history to find out why, is what smart people do.

So let me post a video which is opposite land of what the racists in this forum act like and let them soak it in, perhaps they will find out who they really are;

[video=youtube;YHl0S9UcdtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHl0S9UcdtU[/video]

2. Divergent

Divergent Banned

[video=youtube;WWMQp_qeSco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWMQp_qeSco[/video]

3. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

My mother taught us to revere other races. She's a sheltered lady.

4. Divergent

Divergent Banned

[video=youtube;soT_oWpf4pA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soT_oWpf4pA[/video]

^Hard to watch this one. The black guy is clearly scared, but willing to defend himself by all means.

5. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Real "racism" or the disdain of others who are different is taught. Also the racism myth liberals believe in is taught also. Most myths are learned.

6. Divergent

Divergent Banned

Simply treat others like you want to be treated.

MOD EDIT - Rule 3

7. Independant thinker

She was big on that too.

8. Divergent

Divergent Banned

So do you mean the Liberal Thinkers, or Liberal politicians? You understand "LIBERAL" means "MORE OF" correct? MORE OF education is better than less of...

9. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

It used to mean that. Now it is the equivalent of saying Klansmen.

MOD EDIT - Reply to Deleted

10. Divergent

Divergent Banned

11. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

That's a bad argument.... What liberals have is more money for schools and lower results... "Liberal politicians"

Example A. Baltimore
    Example B. Chicago
    Example C. Detroit

So really it's more cost and less efficiency.

12. Independant thinker

13. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

Conservative states are some of the poorest and most uneducated in America. It's pretty embarrassing.

14. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

The OP is forgetting one option: Racism is LEARNED.

Exposure to lesser elements can cause dislike or distrust. Blacks are doing nothing to improve their image. They're taking themselves down.

15. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

well not to screwup your thread, but I'm going to I guess... many interesting studies have been done on racism in babies... and its been found babies are in fact "racist"... its also been shown true in many animals over the years... its essentially just a survival tactic... that all animals are born with... whatever you imprint upon, you are far less likely to think is abnormal, and anything you didn't imprint upon, is abnormal and therefor something to fear... its a natural survival technique... this also explains why baby animals will imprint on things not like them, and fear other animals like them, because they imprinted on this other animal...

this isn't anything new... its been studied for decades, and they've done it many times with human babies...

http://time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/060212_racefrm2.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/racist-babies-nine-month-olds-bias-faces_n_1477937.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/are-we-born-racist/201110/the-genius-infants-are-we-really-born-racist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139735/Babies-develop-racist-traits-aged-months-coming-contact-races.html

16. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

How can that be? You guys keep telling us the rich people are the problem. Sooo.....that means the evil rich people you guys keep vilifying are actually leftists. Thats hilarious.

17. ellesdee

ellesdee Well-Known Member

Maybe, deep down, that's how they want to be treated.

- - - Updated - - -

How were those districts before they got more money?

- - - Updated - - -

Masochists do.

18. heresiarch

heresiarch Well-Known Member

I think it is both genetical and taught. Genetically, we have a predisposition to be discriminative towards different people, but that remains a hidden trait as long as someone or something doesn't awake our bad instincts, just as the germans began hating more and more the jews after being brainwashed by a powerful disciminative propaganda.

19. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

why is my dog so racist then? I didn't teach her that. I'm not training her to attack ephigies of blacks, I'm not popping her nose with a newspaper as I show her pictures of blacks....

but if she's in the back of the Jeep and we get gas..... and a black person drives up to get gas, she's barking. But if a white person gets gas... no issues.

20. ellesdee

You're comparing racists to dogs? I can see that.

21. ellesdee

Then it was taught.

22. heresiarch

heresiarch Well-Known Member

Dogs can feel the fear of people, they'll bark more violently if you are afraid. Blacks tend to be more afraid of dogs than whites, so that could explain why dogs are more likely to bark to black people ( this is not scientifically proven but still it is a plausible theory ).

23. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

it's been studied..... on the post before mine?

what you discount is real life events that make people think. My brother got stuffed into a trunk by two black guys who were stuck in a ditch. The car they were in was stolen and when my brother stopped to help, they stuffed him in the back of that trunk and stole his truck.

is it racist now that my brother won't stop to help blacks on the side of the road at 4am anymore.... or is it just self-preservation....

- - - Updated - - -

24. ellesdee

Yea, that's kind of racist. I fell sorry for him, and I can understand his reaction, but yeah, it's still racist. It was also learned.

EDIT: I don't know your brother, obviously, but it's important to note that I'm not saying he is a racist, but that the behavior you've described is racist.

25. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Well I had an interesting experience. I have an aggressive barker---sounds like she's going to tear someone apart. The few times she's gotten the chance to charge at some person or some dog---she remained a barker and didn't turn into a biter which is good for her length of life. I have this vision of someone pulling out a gun and shooting her during one of these episodes and I wouldn't blame them.

But we live in a rural setting and she had NEVER seen a black person. One came to my door to sell something and when I opened the door (not the screen door of course) she saw him and went totally balistic. Ramming the door and acting even more way and beyond a killer animal. and that poor guy was rightfully scared. All was good as she went into her crate, but geeze......I was taken by surprise.

Dogs are wary over what they haven't experienced.