Race War & Gun Ban all in one

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Foolardi, Aug 27, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm sorry but I'm starting to believe something very fishy is going
    on in this country,Has anyone seen the YouTube taped video where
    a female reporter and her cameraman were shot to death.I heard that
    the video shot by the perp { disgruntled Black man } was up and then
    taken down. However those who saw it say the female { Alison Parker }
    took 3 shots and managed to run off in high heels.The shooter { Vester
    Flanagan } who once worked at the same station as the female victim
    managed to shoot a video as he was shooting the 2 victims.
    Plus he managed to escape in his car and shoot himself.
    Plus a double whammy ... he had a prepared Manifesto ready.
    Right there is all very odd.But what is extremelt odd,not just that this
    guy managed to pull off a shooting during a live broadcast but also
    get away cleanly.
    The kicker is ... That Father.The father of Alison Parker was out
    giving interviews last night.The body wasn't even cold yet.He showed no
    remorse and talked like a father would about a daughter who just got
    beat out in a beauty pageant.NOT a father who just lost his daughter in
    a horrific cold-hearted shooting.Then today the father is out giving more
    interviews about what.About how the NRA and certain politicans should
    be ashamed of themselves about not doing more about gun control.
    Given that Obama wasted also little time chiming-in I have this to
    say.This was Choreographed.Whose to say this entire thing was stage
    managed and those 3 dead bodies will never make to any morgue.
    Just like Sandy Hook.These events are being staged in order to
    eliminate the 2nd amendment.Just like the way Obama and Hillary
    acted in denial over Benghazi for weeks.When all along they were the
    ones supplying al Qaeda with weapons viaBenghazi for use against Syria.
    We are being stooged.

2. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

I too thought it extremely odd that the father was on the news the same night that his daughter was murdered. I wouldn't stop crying for weeks if that was one of my children. They would have to put me in a straight jacket. He was too 'cool' for the circumstances.

3. Foolardi

It has some of the same earmarks as the Sandy Hook father seen *chuckling after
    his daughters slaughter.Sandy Hook was TOTALLY covered-up.Virtually everything
    about it has been cloaked in extreme secret.No photos.The school was closed before the
    mass shooting.The school has been evacuated.The ambulance was parked like 200 or
    more down the entrance to the school.Now why was that.Supposedly just one person
    was sent to hospital.There were a couple guys seen running in the woods right after
    the mass shooting.They weren't put in the back seat of the cop cruiser.But the front
    seat.The Coroner acted daffy when he gave a presser and refused to name the
    ammo used.Just something about a possible rifle.He seemed amused by it all.
    There's a guy who Alex Jones interviewed who was former F.B.I. or some high
    level official who tried like the dickens to get some facts about Sandy Hook,legally
    and was threatened and told to forget it.He was forbidden to inquire about any aspects
    of Sandy Hook. I find it near laughable that some skinny kid who was near incapacitated
    and unable to attend regular had the experience to get off some many rounds and
    not a single wounded survivor.Plus earlier that day Lanza supposedly drove a few hours
    to meet his dad.There was also a high level training mission that very morning about
    20 miles away.That is probably where they staged the faked Sandy Hook mass shooting.
    Lanza was obviously a staged patsy.

Was seen on video in an interview.

4. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't know. Depends on the person. My dad broke down for maybe half an hour when one of my brothers died unexpectedly, and then he pretty much returned to normal functioning, just a little sadder, taking care of things that needed to be taken care of. I agree it is odd, but it could also just be shock masking what you would assume his reactions should be.

5. Foolardi

Sorry but psychologically analyzing it is extremely difficult for a father to
    go from just losing his daughter in a heinous act to being interviewed
    showing NO signs of grief and then the day after having a manifesto of his
    own ... railing-on about the NRA and any politican who doesn't do something
    about gun control.

6. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Psychologically analyzing" should tell you that anger is a common part of the grieving process.

7. Coolia

Coolia New Member

I don't know. I saw him break down and cry. But like the Steinle family who also came out for gun control (nothing against sanctuary cities), it seems like these people happen to be Democrats with an agenda.

8. Foolardi

It must be remembered in hindsight.When Gabby Giffords was shot by that lunatic
    the left was very quick to try and link the shooter with the Tea Party.In fact they
    were desperate.It turned out Giffords was seen in a photo at a gun range with a
    semi-automatic rifle at target practice.Giffords was an Pro-NRA gun supporter.
    Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wasted no time in being the first
    people outside immediate family & Friends to visit the hospital as Giffords was
    being taken out of surgery.Wasserman-Schultz and Pelosi attempted successfully
    to befriend Giffords in hospital and act like they were both real chummy with their
    pal,Gabby. Wasserman-Schultz used as proof her vacationing with Giffords.Turns
    out Wasserman-Schultz actually bumped into Giffords while she was on vacation
    and they had lunch together.That was about the extent of their best buddies friendship.
    Until of course Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz decided how great an opportuinity
    not to waste.The Rahm Emanuel theorem { never let a good opportunity go to waste }.
    So Pelosi and Wasserman-Schultz managed to Co-op Giffords as their own
    little pet project.To use her as Proof that Gun Ownership is not good,but rather
    a risky business at best.They successfully transformed her and her husband into
    HUGE Anti-Gun zealots.
    Any questions.

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

silly conspiracy theory.

the shooter was a deranged crazy man, thought everyone was a homophobic racist, was enamored with the Columbine and VTech shooters.

10. Foolardi

Just so happened to shot a video while holding gun eh.Just so happened to
    get away clean.Just so happenned to have a lenghty Manifesto all ready to
    go.Just so happened to use words like " Race War ". Just so happened to
    cause trouble by suing over discrimination.Just so happened to put on
    How many pounds.Just so happened to use 2 names.Just so happens no
    family or friend is around to express some explanation.

11. Ronstar

do you have any evidence of a conspiracy?

got any evidence the victims are not dead?

I thought not.

12. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are a few more things that are odd.

The shooters video and the "live" video seem to end about the same time. How is that possible?

No blood or impact wounds can be seen (she's wearing black and red on a dark background....), no blood splatter on the person beside her.

A man shot in the back drops to the ground (again no visible blood) and his camera conveniently gets a full body shot of the killer.

None of the reactions during the filming seem natural in any way. No one reacts to his approach, no one catches a gun pointed at them from 3 feet away....it's like he's invisible.

When the footage cuts back to the reporter in the main office her reaction does not seem natural at all.

The whole thing seems hokey, and what we saw could be easily reproduced with a magazine full of blanks.

I'm not saying it's not real, what I am saying is that what we saw is in no way conclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any evidence that they actually died other than what has been reported?

13. vman12

Yes he was a heterophobic black racist who loved mass murderers. You couldn't write a better script.

I'm surprised he wasn't also a concert violinist.

14. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Total BS.

15. TBryant

TBryant Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm bemused. How is this following narrative for you? I guess the gun control people are trying to find every section of crazy to kill people with guns?

Nazi afro american midgets and radical vegans next?

16. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

Erm.. I don't think they have to stage a race war.:roflol:

17. Ronstar

Building 7!!!!!!!!!!

;)

18. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

There's a second or two of her running away before the shooter's camera stops showing anything useful. I'm not surprised if she was able to run in panic from a pistol. The shots appeared to be body shots, not head or legs.

The manifesto did kind of surprise me, because that seems to be a strangely common thing for shooters to do, but I guess that's a part of who and what they are. There are plenty of exceptions to that, of course, like the Sandy Hook shooter.

I wouldn't jump to conspiratorial conclusions here. People are always capable of surprising us by going against our expectations, and we shouldn't allow our expectations and opinions to take precedence over the facts.

19. Durandal

The shooters video and the "live" video seem to end about the same time. How is that possible? - Editing?

No blood or impact wounds can be seen (she's wearing black and red on a dark background....), no blood splatter on the person beside her. - That's what you get for basing your perceptions on Hollywood.

None of the reactions during the filming seem natural in any way. No one reacts to his approach, no one catches a gun pointed at them from 3 feet away....it's like he's invisible. - That did seem strange, but they were all pretty distracted at the moment, and who would have expected a gunman right then and there?

The whole thing seems hokey, and what we saw could be easily reproduced with a magazine full of blanks.

I'm not saying it's not real, what I am saying is that what we saw is in no way conclusive.
    - I'd say we can be reasonably certain this is real. There must have been witnesses to the event. This is something conspiracy theorists will often fail to take into due consideration, too, underestimating the difficulty inherent in faking real events, especially events in public places, publicised events, events involving great numbers of people, events involving the freaking police...

20. vman12

I'm not basing anything on hollywood. I've seen people get hit in this lovely place we call Iraq. There are any number of real life shootings to compare it to out there. When you get a hole in you, the blood flows.

I said the video looked fake, nothing more than that. I'm watching to see where this goes as well.

21. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trying to judge a shooting with your only experience having been movies and TV will lead to erroneous conclusions like yours. Getting shot with a handgun does not create 'splatter'. Often people shot don't even know they are shot until they drop. If it is a kill shot, the body can still react and move for up to 15 seconds, which is a long time.

BTW, the shooter emptied his Glock.

22. vman12

And making assumptions about a former Marine who has seen actual combat leads to erroneous conclusions on your part.

When a bullet goes through you, pieces of yourself go with it.

Granted most of what I saw was either 5.56 or 7.62, with some shrapnel thrown in.

Still, the way she reacted when shot that many times at point blank did not strike me as natural, nor did standing there completely unaware with a gun pointed at you for several seconds before the firing actually started.

23. Ronstar

lol!!!

there won't be a race war.

but there might be a class war.

24. Durandal

It was video, though, and not very good video. And then it was a pistol rather than a powerful rifle.

I've seen videos of police shooting people, and I didn't see blood there either, even when rifles may have been involved.

25. vman12

Well we can latch onto the "blood splatter" issue, which really is irrelevant since she was conveniently wearing black and red. She could have had blood gushing down her side and it would have been invisible in that video due to what she was wearing.

Let's just say, all things considered, something seems very off about the entire episode.