Oh Hillary, "You've got Jail."

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by US Conservative, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. US Conservative

US Conservative Well-Known Member Past Donor

I woke up this morning and checked Drudge. Poor poor Hillary.

First...it looks like a hacker has all of Hillary's emails, and is offering them to the highest bidder for 500K. It appears thinker Clinton deleted her outbox, but not her "sent" box. The hacker has offered up subject lines to her emails-to establish legitimacy. From the comment section of that article... oh Hillary, "You've got Jail." http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...d-emails-sale/

Then, it appears one of Clinton's staffers who was central in setting up her illegal private server which has been hacked exposing secret and sensitive documents to hackers (as above) is pleading the 5th to avoid testifying to the investigative committee. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...e-fifth-before

And finally, even wide eyed leftists like Monica Crowley have figured out why Hillarys excuses are bogus-"They weren't marked classified" isn't how it works-not only are documents not required to be marked classified to be as much-but that just the source of an email can make is classified-and that Hillary knew this. Her evolving list of excuses are not intended to be plausible to the govt-they are intended to fool the average citizen who may not know how such things work. Cowley's assessment-Obama has the long knives out for her. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...counterattack/

Oh what a tangled web lefties weave-when they inevitably do what they do-try to deceive. This is sure to help her likability and trustworthiness ratings. To be clear-I am under no illusions that this will sway her with leftists (they dont care and believe the ends justify the means)-but there are plenty of independents and moderates who must be slowly getting the picture.

2. US Conservative

3. Songbird

Songbird New Member

I do not quite buy the hacker's explanation, at least as the Press has reported it. I have no doubt that the Hillary folks completely scrubbed her server. The hacker's explanation makes sense in the context that he hacked it well before she took extra measures, noting that whatever she deleted just as a routine matter on her own, she did not immediately delete "Sent" items.

Check your own "Outbox". It is usually empty, is it not ? Do not things move on their own to "Sent" once they are sent ? I think that the Press has some terminology incorrect, as it makes more sent that it was her Inbox that she deleted items from.

4. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

I love the title of this thread, it is so fitting :roflol:

Good post, and I hope she gets what she deserves

5. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

I hate Hillary, but nothing will come from this.

6. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

Hillary for Prison 2016!

7. US Conservative

Hard to say, I guess it would depend on how she decided to set up her server and email system. That said, even if this hacker is lying, I would not be surprised to learn others have compromised her data.

500K is a steal-I'd expect a major news network or other group to be able to pony it up-of course after determining that its legitimate.

8. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

I expect Hillary to get sick and die or that her plane will crash with her and her girlfriend. The dems can't let Hillary go to jail and they don't want "0" to pardon her as his last act of hatred for all that is right.

9. Songbird

Songbird New Member

I agree. I suspect that there are more than one set of her emails out there in the dark net. I'll bet several folks got in early, not just Guccifer (I think that was who did it), who first exposed all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna bet a 6-pac that she is not the Dem nominee ? I am FL too.

10. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

while it probably should happen.... the issue will be.... Hillary will work to get out of this on her own until Jan 17, when Obama will simply include her on his presidential pardon list that all presidents use when leaving office.

11. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

classified status is often debated, post classifying them to punish someone is a joke, republicans must be dreaming

12. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

if it's now classified as classified, then buying classified information would be a federal crime as well, I doubt that will happen

so is it time to go after all those in gov using personal email yet... or is it only a crime when Clinton uses it?

13. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's sad to think that she is the choice of most Democrats. What happened to the party's integrity?

14. US Conservative

No, secret documents means something, and EVERYONE cleared to see them knows this.

Like I said Hillary is in trouble because she is offering a political answer to a national security question that the govt could not care less about.

Hillary broke the law for her personal political benefit, and now the damage will be to hers alone.

15. 3link

3link Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good luck authenticating evidence obtained by a purported hacker.

Say I claim to have hacked your email account and found emails I say you deleted that incriminate you. Do you think that evidence would be admissible?

16. US Conservative

Well the article didn't say everything hacked was top secret, just that her emails were hacked.

You and I live in a post wiki-leaks world. At that price-someone, even if only a Julian Assange wannabe will publish the info, and it will come out.

Hillary has to be worried, if she isn't-she will be.

17. US Conservative

That wont be the standard imposed-"authenticating" her hacked emails.

But thats besides the point-the damage will have been done.

Are there some lefties that will cling to that regardless of the evidence? We already know the answer to that is yes-but in the mean time her candidacy is slipping away.

18. 3link

Uh...yes it will. In order to introduce something as evidence, you have to show that it comes from an reliable source. When there is doubt as to the reliability of a source of evidence, it is unlikely to be admissible. If these purportedly hacked emails are inadmissible, then they can't be used against her in a criminal proceeding.

The title of the thread indicates that this is about jail time. Now you're moving the goal post to "yeah, but she won't win the election."

19. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

She will be. I will bet that all day long. Biden is dragging his feet, Sanders will fizzle out, Omally is an idiot.

20. MrNick

MrNick Banned

We'll see about that..... Put her ass in a congressional hearing and let her make the same mistake her idiot husband made.

Same (*)(*)(*)(*) just 20-years later.

21. one more clone

one more clone Banned

Then you get digital forensics to prove theyre authentic, big deal.

Stop defending her, it's pointless

22. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

It isn't necessary to show Clinton send classified information, only that she had classified information in an unsecure manner.

Anyone who believes you fully delete emails sent by pressing "delete" is a fool. It takes a real pro to delete ANYTHING ever on a computer. For nearly a decade it has been possible to read up to 7 layers of deletions and over writing, and all consumer encryption software must have a secret key the government can access.

The ONLY remaining - but real question - is that Obama controls the Justice Department. So it doesn't matter if it proven she was sending national security secrets directly to ISIS, Iran, Russia and China. If the Justice Department won't prosecute, there will be no prosecution UNLESS Congress appoints a special prosecutor for this.

Why haven't Republicans done this yet? At least force Obama to veto it on record.

Democrats should be VERY worried. Republicans MAY be waiting for months down the road before it too late for another Democrat to win the primary. While a replacement could be selected by the DNC, appointed switch-hitters never win elections.

Then again Obama may not really care for the Clintons and he might be waiting for the right moment. Biden was always loyal and Warren is a liberals dream. Maybe Obama wants to take out Hillary Clinton later after she's been fully scandalized.

23. 3link

How exactly do you expect digital forensics to conclusively prove that these were hillary's emails? It sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

24. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wrong. First, the emails will show where they were sent and where sent from, so the receiver also is a prove up as is the receivers' servers. While she could claim "but it wasn't me who sent it from my computer," that doesn't work either, as it is a crime not to secure the information in the first place. Plus she would have to take the stand to deny it to begin with. Politicians are good political liars, but particularly bad courtroom liars because they are arrogant and too trained in easy lying and the ease of contradicting previous statements. That works in politics, not on the witness stand.

It only takes one email to make a case.

There is no such thing as an email sent the government can't get. Everything that happens on the Internet is saved.

25. Songbird

Songbird New Member

There is such thing as a "preponderence of evidence".

You are missing the forest for the trees. This is not about a Court of Law. This is about the Court of Public Opinion. And politics. If the Justice Department can be honest enough to state specifically that Hillary had classified information and sensitive national security info on her unsecured server, she is not afforded "ignorance" as an excuse. She was SoS, and there is no ignorance. If you then add to that what could be a treasure trove of other emails, perhaps wiped from her server, but grabbed by any number of hackers, she will sink faster than the Titanic.

Two big things to keep in mind:

1) She was first hacked by Guccifer, who waited months to reveal what he had. You think he was the only one ?

2) As noted, the GOP would be wise to time their ability to blow her out of the water until it is too late for anyone else to gain a substantial footing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.