Too Funny! Woman falls asleep during Jeb speech

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by sec, Sep 3, 2015.

1. sec

sec Well-Known Member

I don't care if you're a Democrat or Republican, this is funny stuff

[video=youtube;xvkBFWd7zYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=xvkBFWd7zYA[/video]

2. PeppermintTwist

PeppermintTwist Well-Known Member Past Donor

The rest of the crew (definitely not a crowd) certainly doesn't look too excited or inspired either.

3. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

This wasn't to funny, West Point Cadets falling asleep during Obama's speech on the war in Afghanisran.

[video]https://youtu.be/FKkcHc7OAPo[/video]

But it gets worse, the Cadets who snoozed during Obama's speech were punished.

But there's more to the story of what happened to the Cadets who snoozed during Obama's speech.

So Obama grants amnesty to a freaking turkey and unlawfully ignores the Constitution and awards millions of illegal aliens amnesty, 122 who would show their appreciation of Obama breaking the law by going out and murdering Americans but Obama refuses to grant amnesty to the Cadets who were forced to sit in their seats for four hours, denied to use the restroom and denied evening supper but forced to listen to an incompetent Commander in Chief who soon would force liberal politically correct rules of engagement that favored the enemy in Afghanistan and that would cause American troops to bleed in die on the Battlefield in the name of cultural-marxism.

4. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not sure with Jeb, but when they are under Secret Service protection, you have to be there for hours ahead of time. If I had to sit there 2-3 hours before my favorite band came on stage, I would probably be nodding, so for these guys the question really should be, what are the others on that keeps them awake.

5. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

Jebby ! clearly hasn't studied his "Guaranteed to keep them awake!" Sam Kinison tapes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. sec

sec Well-Known Member

yeah, that was a good one too as was this kid

[video=youtube;1Z9qZzO2UOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z9qZzO2UOg[/video]

7. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Bush campaign introduced her to the media. I think she works full time, goes to school full time, and is a single mother. She has some crazy schedule.

But Jeb does not have his brother's charisma. He's a bit boring.