POLL: Time for all out war?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by rangecontraction, Sep 14, 2015.

1. rangecontraction

rangecontraction New Member

Assad's massacre of countless Syrian women and children, with the support of the Russian and Iranian terrorists, is leading to a global humanitarian crisis. I fear for the lives of many innocent Muslims.

Iran is the key ally of Assad, so the best way to get Assad is to have all out war with the Iranian nuclear terrorists.

To this end, I propose an alliance between ourselves (the USA), our best ally Israel and good Muslims such as the Saudis.

United, we can stop Iran. If Iran decides to terrorize and murder the soldiers in the alliance, the alliance reserves the right to use nuclear weapons in self-defense. Iran's nuclear sites should be targeted and its Revolutionary Guard of Terror be exterminated.

2. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

Nope, time to turn our backs on that region of the world. Let Israelis wanting to leave come here. The rest can have a first row viewing of the mushroom clouds sure to come.

3. rangecontraction

rangecontraction New Member

>>>MOD EDIT Quoted Post Deleted<<<

The Saudis are our allies, they are very good Muslims. We will continue to arm them to the teeth, in the name of Middle Eastern security.

I praise the Saudis for arming and supporting the Islamic heroes who we are also helping to fight Assad, the Russians and Iranians.

We, the USA, must and will continue to support the Islamic heroes who are fighting Assad. By removing Assad, we can remove the evil and barbaric Russian naval base in Syria. The Russians are destabilizing the entire region.

God bless USA and Israel.

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

the Saudis are arming and funding ISIS and other Islamic extremists!!!!!!

they also fund Hamas.

5. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

I propose that you and every able bodied member of you family head the charge and that everything you own be sold to pay for a tiny bit of the gas needed to ship you all there. Any kids you have can simply be used as hospital lackeys to make runs to the laundry with your bloody linens.

6. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

The problem here is that most people are both very ignorant of Islam and the Middle East, and that largely they only give a damn about themselves and would not bother to lift their finger for anybody if it did not get them something.

In short, you could slaughter 2/3 of the population of Syria on live TV, and none would give a damn.

Then the racists would actually scream that even more need to be killed.

I tune out most of those in these types of discussions, because I see them as complete *****, and have nothing of interest that I want to read.

Guno likes this.
  7. jdog

jdog Banned

You are completely delusional. To hell with Israel.

8. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

War is evil and it solves nothing.

9. MRogersNhood

MRogersNhood Banned

No,just no.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The Saudis don't fund HAMAS or ISIS.. They have been opposed to HAMAS and Hezbollah for many years... because they give Israel an excuse not to go to the peace table.. If you support ISIS, your assets will be frozen and you go to prison.

11. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

the real enemies of peace are Israel, its neocon allies, and those who want war but are not willing to fight it

12. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

So Barack Obama in other words?

13. Mr_Truth

start with Bush I and Bush II

14. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Particularly Bush II ... but hey, maybe time to give him a 3rd Presidental time first and so he can repeat his criminal attack of 2003 again?
    Only sarcasm of course ... and when I read that Saudis are best Muslims etc. I can only puke about such blindness.

15. Mr_Truth

Time for America to Abandon Afghanistan

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/time-america-abandon-afghanistan-14055

“[C]ontinuing to backstop such inept clients with U.S. troops merely wastes American lives”

Experts and pundits were stunned last week when Taliban forces overran most of the northern Afghan city of Kunduz. Although government troops appear to have retaken portions of the city, they were able to do so only with substantial assistance from the U.S. combat units that are still in the country. Now General John Campbell, the U.S. commander, is urging President Obama to delay the planned withdrawal of the remaining 9,800 U.S. troops and to retain a permanent garrison that is much larger than the president’s plan for 1,000 military personnel. If President Obama unwisely complies with that request, Afghanistan will be on its way to being a permanent nation-building quagmire for Washington.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) asked the question that many Americans likely harbor: why are we still in Afghanistan more than 14 years after the initial invasion in response to the Taliban regime’s decision to shelter al Qaeda? It is an especially pertinent question since even the U.S. military concedes that there is no longer a significant al Qaeda presence in Afghanistan. We are now (and have been for several years) almost exclusively at war with the Taliban, whose agenda (while socially repulsive) is focused on that country and does not pose a credible threat to the American homeland. Senator Paul is absolutely correct that it is well past time for anti-Taliban Afghans to step up and defend their own country without relying on the United States.

Unfortunately, what happened in Kunduz is all too typical of the fruits of U.S. foreign policy over the past half century. U.S. administrations seem to have a knack for picking corrupt, unmotivated foreign clients who are spectacularly unable to prevail against domestic adversaries. The Obama administration’s fiasco of trying to train a cadre of “moderate” Syrian rebels to counter both Bashar al-Assad’s regime and ISIS is only the most recent example. Despite spending more than $400 million, the number of graduates from the program that are still fighting is in the single digits. That training effort may well set a new record for an expensive, ineffectual government boondoggle.

Then there is the Iraqi army, trained and equipped at great expense to American taxpayers.

more ....

16. mikejones

mikejones Banned

The usual juvenile response when a person cannot offer a rational one. So the next time you want your roads fixed, more police on the street, your streets plowed from snow, you'd better sign up to work in one of those positions...try again.

17. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

True dat. There are still Americans in doubt that the Likud Party and its allies in America are pariahs in this world.

18. mikejones

mikejones Banned

Riiiight, the 4 million Israeli jews are the cause of the wars raging in yemen, afghanistan, mindanao, ukraine, syria, libya, iraq, columbia, western africa, sudan....actually, almost all of those conflicts involve muslims, especially arab muslims - so remind us again how the jews are involved?

19. Mr_Truth

Phoebe did not say that - YOU did.

20. mikejones

mikejones Banned

Actualy, it was you who made the laughable comment: "the real enemies of peace are Israel, its neocon allies, and those who want war but are not willing to fight it" that needed correction. You claim that Israel is pushing for war, yet you make no mention of putin, khameini or the muslims, all of whom are war mongers in them right now...why is that? You're simply not credible.

21. tecoyah

Infrastructure at home is far different than warfare abroad.

22. mikejones

mikejones Banned

So now we are parsing hairs, give it a rest. Both are basic governmental responsibilities, whether they be building a road or securing national defense. You're argument is garbage, stop digging...

23. Mr_Truth

now show me where I mentioned all those other countries like you did

if you don't then it is you whose ideas are not credible

24. tecoyah

Very well....I'll stop further discussion with you as requested.

25. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

These snips are interesting, and confirm what I said earlier.

Look at Iraq after US forces rushed out, and you ask why we need to stay in Afghanistan?

Let me ask you this, is it your American Life that is at risk? No, I don't think so. In fact, as somebody still serving, it is very much my life. And I have no problem myself in placing it at risk to save innocent civilians from having to go through the horrors of ISIS and the Taliban once again. And if it means we stay there another 10 years, I am fine with that as well.

MOD EDIT - Rule 3