Woman gets more sucked out than she bargained for

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by Anders Hoveland, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

A woman who went in for an abortion got more sucked out than she bargained for when the procedure went wrong and her uterus was perforated. Part of her intestines were pulled out.

http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/botched-abortion-nightmare-i-wish-i-never-heard-of-them/

Prolapse of the Small Intestine from the Uterine Perforation at Dilatation and Curettage, Shigeki Matsubara, Akihide Ohkuchi, Hiroaki Nonaka, Homare Ito, and Alan T. Lefor, Case Report Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2014.

Former abortion clinic operator Carol Everett described the following instance of a botched abortion:

WARNING: Disturbing picture of what came out of one woman in India during an abortion gone wrong (fetus and intestines)

2. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

More from Carol Everett:

[video=youtube;rD9aF9OXN0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9aF9OXN0U[/video]
    (skip to 6:40 in the video)

"We had one woman - 22 years old, a model - who danced in, jumped up on the table, laughed to the doctors that she didn't wear underwear, she was 22 weeks pregnant, we put her on the table... Now there's a manuever called the Hansen's maneveur. Now the doctor may do it himself, or someone may do it, but I did it for the big baby—two of our 'big baby' abortions. I held the baby, and you say the head's here, the feet are here, the buttocks are here [she motions with hands], and you gently push the baby down into the intruments. And the first time this doctor went in he pulled out "ominum" - that's the lining to the intestines. He literally perforated her uterus, and was pulling her bowel out her uterus, with the very first time he went in with the instruments. And the second time he went in he pulled out her bowl. And he pushed it back in... Live baby, woke the woman up, put her in MY car, because it's terrible terrible advertisement to think about having an ambulance in front of an abortion clinic - you just don't want it."

"And this surgeon is taking this girl, who has a perfectly complete baby inside her, with her bowel pulled out her vagina... they had to do a colonoscopy to resection her bowel to empty into this bag..."

"The doctors falsified the records, we told that girl she had an 'abdominal pregnancy'. "

3. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Are you going to present every botched operation performed in India? In the world? Then you have no case......

even though I never give your sources any credibility IF that happened, it's a shame.....but you still have no POINT.

4. FoxHastings

Women die in childbirth....want to ban it?

I know a guy died of a knee operation ....they still have knee operations.....did you have a point?

5. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

That was in India. I guess that desperate to try to find a story.

The number of horror stories in India of doctors during childbirth could make for pages of new threads.

6. FoxHastings

Did you come up with a point yet ???

7. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

It shows that Abortion isn't as "wonderful" as many choicers here would lead us to believe.

8. Cady

Cady Well-Known Member Past Donor

Carol Everett was describing her own personal experience from the 3 Dallas clinics that she managed (badly), before she was FIRED. Now she makes much more money as a "pro-life" spokesperson.

9. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Please point out where anyone is saying abortion is "wonderful". Your desperation is showing.

10. FoxHastings

Neither is knee surgery that kills the patient. Or any other of the thousands of botched surgeries..

Again, did you have a valid point?

11. Zeffy

Zeffy Well-Known Member Past Donor

He does have a point - I'm sure you can guess where!

12. FoxHastings

I see we'll have to guess at any point he MAY have had since he can't seem to present one himself.....

13. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

Carol Everett, former manager of three abortion clinics in Dallas. She made a great living providing abortions, and now makes even better money regaling the horrors of her clinics — the cash-only, unregulated, skanky clinics she managed — to the pro-life crowd, as though all clinics are like hers. She claims to have “seen the light” about abortion and resigned her practice; actually, she was fired, and then took her employer to court for her rightful share of clinic proceeds.

As to the accusation of "The doctors falsified the records, we told that girl she had an 'abdominal pregnancy'. ", she was the manager of the clinic ergo she is just as culpable in any supposed cover-up, part of her job was to ensure standards and records were complete and accurate .. seems she is admitting to falsifying records.

14. Zeffy

Zeffy Well-Known Member Past Donor

What I meant was his point is on the top of his head!

15. FoxHastings

:) Oh, I got that. My Dad used to ask us kids, "Did you have a point besides the one on your head" ........

16. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

In Australia we have on average, 3 deaths a month due to complications of pregnancy - and we have a LOW maternal death rate

If the complications like the above ARE happening then the clinic should be shut down - but somehow I doubt the veracity of this because these days we are not using the procedures that would lead to this sort of complication; Plus, where do I start - well it is the OMENTUM that covers the intestines and if that were what was being seen then that is not a perforation but a completely ruptured uterus

Something is very very fishy about that story

17. CurtisNeeley

CurtisNeeley New Member

How many deaths or injuries due to complications counted as a percentage of post 12-week abortions only and not counting the <12-week abortions of gestation that are nearly always safe? Add suicides done any time after a >12-week abortion and these are clearly unsafe. Not just those within one year but ALL those within one life?

18. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

That's absolutely terrible for that woman.

But, it's a good thing that abortions are the only medical procedures that go wrong sometimes.

19. Fugazi

Yet again you are promoting the false idea that abortion is a cause of suicide which as you well know has been blown apart within these very forums .. there is no reliable data that links abortion with suicide, none, nil, zero.

All of the "so called" research you have presented before has serious methodological errors, including discounting previous mental issues prior to any abortion or even pregnancy.

The facts remain that there is no reliable evidence to even suggest that abortion increases the risk of suicide.

20. CurtisNeeley

CurtisNeeley New Member

How many mothers commit suicide? Few. Why would advising females to consider pregnancy be recommended for those with suicidal tendencies? When this counseling fails would be one reason for discounting many who commit suicide after aborting gestation? One might consider Priscilla K. Coleman, Ph.D. not be the most reliable. Abortions of gestation may not, in fact, be a cause of suicide but be another symptom of poor mental health.

21. Fugazi

How many women who have had abortions commit suicide .. Few.

please provide your research and data for the above assertion

I have no idea what you are attempting to get at here.

22. CurtisNeeley

CurtisNeeley New Member

Abortion of gestation often causes guilt for females and the males who got them pregnant.
    Do some females choose artificial abortion of gestation as the "easy way out" and then commit suicide as the same "easy way out"? A weaker mental constitution is needed for each in my opinion.

23. Fugazi

Again you are making an assertion without providing any research or data to support it .. please do so.

I know of no reliable research that suggest this, perhaps you have access to such research, please provide it.

That is your opinion, nothing more.

24. CurtisNeeley

CurtisNeeley New Member

I have four children and two grandchildren. I have personal information I will never share online. This information is reflective of facts or two obvious truth(s).
    One (1) plus one (1) is the only prime sum of two same numbers or one number doubled. This is also the only even prime number. Most readers do not realize they already knew most prime numbers were odd. I am sure there is no research to support this obvious fact. If there was, the research would not make 1+1=2 any more true. Many here are not aware prime numbers are only evenly divisible by themselves and one.
    Again, sorry; This is speculation not based on experience or research. It is also not capable of research because suicide makes it impossible for the dead person to answer anything.
    Yes; It is my opinion; The most important opinion I am aware of. An opinion shared with most U.S. citizens or at least all I have asked and most readers.
    This excludes those who have terminal illnesses or other bona fide* reasons to choose to die.

*bona fide = reason(s) I would agree with as adequate.
    The United States misspelled one word in U.S. law and this intentional spelling fiat made Britain and American culture forever different. http://Human-Dignity-US.org

25. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

it happens, I have also seen women lose their arms and legs from childbirth... all medical procedures come with risks, that is why it should be the women's choice, it;s her taking the risk