Israeli Mayor wants East Jerusalem youths shot for stone-throwing

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Heinrich, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

Mayor Nir Barkat declared “war” against Palestinian youths who throw rocks saying police must use live ammunition if they are to counter escalating attacks against them and against Jewish civilians. Using the Israeli habit of compaing themselves to modern western countries, one of the justifications he uses for shooting children is that the police in London and New York would kill a youth who aimed to throw a rock at them.
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-mayor-israel-too-merciful-to-palestinian-rioters/
    What Nir Barkat does not appreciate is that Staten Island and Islington are not under occupation by Canada or France.

[​IMG]
    Nir Barkat

2. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

!In July, the Knesset passed into law an amendment to the Penal Code that allows those who throw stones at cars to be convicted and sentenced for up to 20 years without the state having to prove that they were trying to damage the vehicles or harm their occupants."
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.676478
    I say! 20 years for throwing a stone???

3. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

There are some on this forum who would say 20 years is far too lenient.

4. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Yes I am one of them!
    Stone throwing kill people exactly like guns do!

Google quote
    At least 14 Israelis have been killed by Palestinian stone throwing, including 3 Arabs mistaken for Jews. unquote

I say shoot the b-----ds for if they do not like it here I invite them to pick and leave for another Arab country or i.e. the UK or Poland... Ah I forgot Poland and Hungary do not accept Arab refugees.

5. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

No, stones are not as lethal as white phosphorous, heavy artillery shells, bombs, drones, snipers, and tanks. No comparison, especially when there is "no damage to the vehicles or harm to their occupants." You have no sense of proportion.

6. HBendor

HBendor New Member

No sense of proportion Heinrich??? hmmmmmmmmm Does Hitler had any?

Funny, funny, funny.

7. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well he is an ignorant liar. Of course in the US they would get killed for just being a black child with a toy gun but police in Britain very rarely kills people. In Northern Ireland the Army were not allowed to shoot stone throwers.
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-mayor-israel-too-merciful-to-palestinian-rioters/
    I am sorry I am having problems with my computer and cannot see your article. However if a stone thrower was shot in Islington I must have missed it on the news, and it would be on the news because this is generally unacceptable behaviour. There must have been more to it.

You do not kill someone for stone throwing even if you are not occupied. Israel is trying to get the Palestinians out of East Jerusalem and take the Temple Mount. She seems to now be going for a religious war - no doubt wanting to drag the West with her all the way to Armageddon. What is happening here is that they are provoking the Palestinians who then react and now he wants to just murder them. I do not know for how much longer the West is going to think it can tell it's people these stories. Anyone who believes them must be a fool - anyway again, No, killing someone for stone throwing is murder in the UK.

Article about what is going on in Jerusalem for which they are trying to get justification for murder below.

http://972mag.com/paying-the-price-for-netanyahus-religious-war/111797/

8. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

A jew, a liar? Good heavens lol

9. Independant thinker

The reason the British were so successful at colonization is theh gave the conquered people an out, somewhere to go. All the israelis offer is submission followee by humiliation. The Palestinians have no choice, but to resist.

10. HBendor

HBendor New Member

It takes an unread promoter of nonsense to try to level his or her blundering knowledge of Israel's history to the level of legal historians and educators... what happens in Jerusalem the <Jewish Capital of world Jews> are the concerns of Israel and its leaders.

What happens in Ireland, Scotland and the UK is no skin off our noses. Anyway...
    Soon enough the Muslims flag will be hoisted on <house of Parliament>... this was forced on their own people by the leaders of the UK... this was done through <naivete> and lack of knowledge of history...

The only panacea the UK is offering its people at this instant, is that a Jewish King is now being groomed to replace the aging Queen. I hope he would be smart enough to get rid of all past mistakes the Brits have brought upon themselves.

11. Independant thinker

Just as you want us to butt out of Israels affairs, we want you to butt out of ours. We haven't brought these problems on ourselves. You've directly brought them on us and on purpose. And just as you always do when you stab someone in the back, you say they asked for it. <Rule 2>
    and its She, <Rule 2>

12. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

well, the Mayor is a racist jerk.

13. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

No they its not as lethal as bombs I agree, so what? its still lethal when you throw rocks at cars,

Would it be considered just as lethel - stone throwers would have been bombed or sniped instead of arrested, any reason they shouldnt be arrested Her Heinrich ?

- - - Updated - - -

What "racist" got to do with it ?, its a feud between 2 nations, its not racist to recognize a nation is it ?

14. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

Everyone with a sense of justice would know that 20 years imprisonment for throwing a stone which caused no harm is unjust.

[​IMG]
    Kid armed with a stone vs. an Israeli tank in Occupied Palestine

15. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I a kid gets 20 years for a stone that didnt harm anyone - ill leave my post and join you, how about that ?

16. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `
    The Israeli's have become just as barbaric as those they claim to oppose.

17. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

I am sure we will both be following events.

18. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Not yet, but its very possible IMO.

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

"A Jewish King"? :roflol: You do know that the reigning monarch becomes Supreme Governor of the Church of England? Last time I checked the Church of England didn't practise Judaism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Governor_of_the_Church_of_England

20. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Israel is occupying its own realm it is the Arab propaganda and Pallywood that is trying to pull a fast one on unread boors.

21. HBendor

HBendor New Member

But this time they will have to recognize that fact and make accommodations!!!!
    The mother is Jewish... so her progeny is Jewish <notwithstanding> what anyone in the UK says , project or do... (Watch the clip on the Jewish wedding they had)...

Funny that a Pole wants to promote another fallacy on the new generation... And, I ask wan't it enough that the Poles had a hand in the slaughter of 3 Million Polish Jews???

22. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

So does occupation change the physics of the stones being thrown making them less dangerous?

- - - Updated - - -

20 years for attempted murder is fine by me.

23. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

David could bring down Goliath with a stone. Yes, when the cause is noble, stones can defeat a tyrant.

[​IMG]
    Faris Odeh (December 1985 - November 9, 2000) was a Palestinian boy shot dead by the Israel Defense Forces near the Karni crossing in the Gaza Strip while throwing stones in the second month of the Al-Aqsa Intifada. This is a picture of Odeh standing alone in front a tank, with a stone in his hand and arm bent back to throw. It was taken by a photojournalist from the Associated Press on October 29, 2000. Ten days later, on November 9, Odeh was again throwing stones at Karni when he was shot in the neck by Israeli troops.

24. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

So you've justified the use of deadly force by admitting stones can easily become a deadly force.

25. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

Does it look "easy" to you?