Ann Coulter Defends ‘F--king Jews’ Rant

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Silver Surfer, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

Love her or hate her but this American woman really put to shame many American men. I guess what this woman wanted to say is: Be a man, and grow pair of balls. Stop sucking up panderers.:flagus:

Usual suspects....No offence meant. Coulter's straightforwardness is kind of refreshing.

Ann Coulter Defends ‘F--king Jews’ Rant
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/17/ann-coulter-defends-f-king-jews-rant.html

The conservative pundit says she doesn’t hate Jews—just the Republican candidates sucking up to them.

This one is a real pearl. I bet some posters here will recognize themselves.

2. mikejones

mikejones Banned

Hilarious to see all of the far leftists/liberals running to extol her; when she was writing her book against illegal aliens "Adios America" those liberals didn't seem to like her as much. But then consistency was never the far left was very interested in, anyway.

3. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

"My tweet was about Republicans and the pandering. It wasn’t about Israel, it wasn’t about Jews. It’s what Republicans are thinking in their little pea brains. I could say the same thing about Evangelicals. Who are you pandering to? A lot of it is to Sheldon Adelson and the Evangelicals... This kind of suck-uppery is humiliating.” ..."

LOLOLOLOL........ She's right.. But, its required that every president got to the Wailing Wall, wear a skullcap and bob.

4. Korozif

Korozif Banned

Would you prefer they go to Mecca and kiss the carpet instead?

5. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Why on earth would a US president go to Mecca? I mean if he were a Muslim he might make the pilgrimage, but ALL US presidents.. even Christians??

Its not an Israeli first situation.

6. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

Funny how the Joo media gave the sitting President a pass on all that, huh?

7. Korozif

Korozif Banned

Don't they have free will?

8. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Non-Muslims are not permitted to visit Mecca. If you try and your true identity is discovered you will be deported. You may, however, visit Mecca's bus terminal which is outside the city limits.

9. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

#istandwithann

10. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I wonder how hard it would be to lie and get in? Or to get a wink and a nudge and get in anyway..

11. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

While I am an FDR Progressive, a dying breed in the corporate owned democrip party, I agree with some of what Ann says. And she hit this one dead on the head, and what pisses her off about these oligarchy republicans should (*)(*)(*)(*) every American off, for they are just treasonous bastards against their own people, as the democrips are.

Ann thinks Sanders is more of a threat than the beltway and the media is allowing him to be. She is right about that too, and that he would be harder to beat than Clinton.

Ann is absolutely right about illegal immigration. She wrote a book about it, that blasts the GOP oligarchs as well as the democrip oligarchs. In other words, the establishment two party oligarchy. Isn't it insane when anyone talks about illegal immigration, which is against the law, that the loony tunes on the left holler out racism, and then try to put illegal and legal immigration into the same boat, as if they were the same thing? This shows an immense lack of integrity on the left, and shows them to basically be willfull liars and con men. Despicable, petty, little human beings that are taking up space they do not deserve to take up.

What I like about Ann, is that she is finally calling these elite owned republicans out, on their hypocrisy, whether it concerns the Jews, or illegal immigration. For she has finally seen that the GOP wants this flow of illegals for their campaign donors and to hell with the rule of law. That the GOP have fooled their own voters, lied to them, for ages, in regards to illegals should have GOP voters deserting the GOP in droves, but apparently the average GOP voter just isn't intelligent enough to see they are played, for their votes, by a party who could not care less about them, and their economic security. The GOP only cares about business, and those men being able to max out their profits by offshoring to communist labor, because it is so cheap, and then having the borders open enough so that the business that has to stay here can also get cheap labor, which puts americans on welfare. Now, when it puts people on welfare, well, they do not take credit for forcing this on people, but just call those people frauds and lazy. HOW the white American GOP voter cannot see through this is the question, and the great mystery, for this has never happened before in our history. Americans used to be hard to fool, but now it apparently is such an easy thing to do. I am still trying to figure it out. That Ann is pointing out the tactics used, is a good thing.

12. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

That's what the whole current Republican civil war is about, and Coulter gave a lot of ammunition to the anti GOP establishment side. She's been pretty upfront about calling out Republicans. As for this Jew tweet, she probably would have been fine if she had left the F bomb off of it. That's too far in my opinion, but I recognize that she's purposefully trying to be outrageous. That's part of her business model. Have we forgotten already the outrageous tweet from a couple of weeks ago when she said that Trump could perform abortions at the White House for all she cared? She's trying to attract attention and it's working.

13. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Take Ann with you.

14. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Queen Ann. Braver Than Most Men.

15. Durandal

It's not like they'd be able to identify her in traditional Saudi women's fashion, anyway :D

16. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

No chance, she would be INSTANTLY called out because of her complexion and her eye color and shape.

My friend Moe (short for Mohamed) in college was from an area in Iran where a lot of the chicks wore the Burqa's without the eye covering. My apologies if that has a specific name, I do not know it.

He was telling me that it was almost like training another sense by shutting others off. Think Aria going blind in A Song of Ice and Fire so The House of Black and White can train her other senses to better help her become an assassin. For non Game of Thrones nerds, blindfold yourself for a long period of time so you have to use your other senses alone, therefor training those in use.

Aaaaanyways, sorry for the long tangent, he was saying you REALLY start to notice the subtle differences in the small parts of a woman they are able to see.

Made sense to me

17. Durandal

That does make sense. Interesting fact!

18. RoccoBaldi53

RoccoBaldi53 New Member

She is a real stalwart for our people. (Sorry Mr. Holder)

19. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Don't care for Ann Coulter at all - don't care for loud mouth dykey women who curse like truckers.

20. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

She's back pedaling though.:frown:

what a predicament:steamed:

21. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

It's Queen Ann to you guys. She calls it like it is and doesn't apologise for telling the truth.

#istandwithann

22. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

She's whining about the Republicans kissing up the Israelis, and so is she.

Not a dime's worth of difference between them all, and that includes the Crats too.

23. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

I guess bowing to the Saudi king will suffice. By the way, what do you prefer? Your president bowing to the Saudi king or holding hands and kissing mouth to mouth? Whichever way you look at it, the U.S politicians completely lack self-respect and have no pride whatsoever. They act like cheap prostitutes who will sell themselves (and the country) to the highest bidder. The problem is that many Americans adopted the same approach. You as a nation got it terribly wrong. Selling yourselves to the highest bidder is not something to be proud of.

Bush's Kiss vs Obama's Bow greeting to Saudi King
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyKWAv-6WEA

Come to think of it, it’s good to see the U.S president bowing. It’s telling, isn’t it?

24. mikejones

mikejones Banned

The republican party is comprised of 3 parts: the corporate wing, the evangelical/religious fanatics, and the True Conservatives. Ann and I share being members of the 3rd, and if the party ever decided to become sane and jettison the first two parts, we'd have republican sweeps of the House, Senate and Executive Branch for 200 years.

25. Korozif

Korozif Banned

They mostly do it to pander to their targeted electorate. They are politician first and foremost and the opinion of the supporter of the other party in a two party system doesn't matter since they didn't and probably never will get their votes in such a polarized system.