A great book to explain UFO - CIA connection?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by DennisTate, Sep 22, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you would like to see an amazingly logical explanation for some pretty major topics that are considered merely conspiracies..... then you really should read this book. I just finished it.... I recommend reading it the first time from page 60 or so, because the opening chapters give a history of his life.......... From about page sixty to the end of the book this is truly fascinating.

Once you have finished the book you will probably want to read the first few chapters even though they are a bit dry.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22697841-cities-under-the-plain

Cities Under the Plain: The true story of one mans journey, through science, magic, and the CIA to understand the world in the 21st century

Steven D Kelley:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stev...tates-of-America/1656420081237824?sk=timeline

Steven D Kelley for President of the United states of America

2. DennisTate

Steven D Kelley for President of the United states of America:

(from around page 124 if I remember correctly)

3. DennisTate

The documentary The Secret verifies what he states here:

Steven D. Kelley:

4. DennisTate

Once you see his presidential platform you will probably agree with me that Mr. Steven D. Kelley has a level of courage that could be compared with President John F. Kennedy and President Lincoln who saved American taxpayers four billion dollars in interest payments.

By purchasing his book, you will be increasing the probability that he will still be alive by the year 2020, because the powers that be would not want to turn him into a martyr, but, if only a few copies of his book are out there, then they would be more tempted to deal with him in the way that President Lincoln and President Kennedy were stopped.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...tual-rather-than-religious-president-usa.html

Time to elect a "spiritual" rather than religious President of the USA.

I strongly suspect that 2016 Presidential candidate Steven D. Kelley will be able to inspire America's young people to a whole new level of involvement in politics as well as volunteerism.

5. DennisTate

http://www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/421384-steve-d-kelly-has-interesting-platform.html

Melvin Sickler:

6. DennisTate

7. DennisTate

I am listening to an excellent radio interview right now that fits perfectly with all that Steven D. Kelley has written and substantially verifies his assertions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzsWJUSEec
    Patty Greer- Crop Circle Mysteries- Threshold's Complete Premier Show

8. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

That was an interesting read Dennis. I hope AboveAlpha comments on this.

I almost didn't buy it because I don't have a Kindle. But then I found out that Amazon has a free app I can download to read this stuff on my Computer.

Well, I'm sorry to say that I skipped over several sections of the book because it was long getting to his main points. So, I might have missed some things.

Well at least that part at the very beginning about him seeing a great war in the desert when he was a baby is, for me, believable. I also thought there was a great war coming, but for me it was when one of my dad's farm hands joined the military reserve to get money for college. I thought to my self, wow is he in for a shock when the great war comes! But he ended up joining the police or state police instead, I forget the details. So, somehow, he wasn't a part it of when they started calling people up for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

- - - Updated - - -

In the book, those mysterious guards who appeared when someone came over to his house and then disappeared almost into thin air... So mysterious!

At one point it said something along the lines of those people in the underground bunkers, underneath a layer of Nazi psychics, think of those on the surface as useless meal eaters. Well, I always knew I was part of the surplus population! :rolleyes:

But I don't think I could handle what it would take to be useful in their eyes. I think it would just kill me literally. :frown:

I couldn't live that life. I think anyone really in that position would be drowning in a sea of bitterness. Underneath a mountain of issues? gunk? putridness?

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding UFOs that was an interesting section: "JAY DREYFUS AND THE ALIENS " He only saw some pictures and maybe a VHS. And the section UTTER BUNK he talks about a coming war against Reptoids... Well, I think this is starting to sound a little like the popular UFO mythology that I don't really look into because it sounds all wrong from what my own experiences were regarding extraterrestrial encounters. But I never say never, it could happen.

Now as for seeing the future, well, I'm inclined to believe this because in some of my E.T. encounters, the ones where they would actually talk to me, they appeared to, dropped hints of, and mentioned that they had ability to be able to see the future.

Plus I had a deep sense that some day humans would make use of the ability to see things in other places and perhaps other times. But perhaps not until the distant future.

Sorry I made this post so long!

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  9. DennisTate

Wgabrie, I deeply appreciate your reading this book so quickly!

You analysis is excellent and I thank you for your open mind to some of the more controversial ideas that Mr. Steven D. Kelley elaborates on.

As you know, I am truly hopeful that ours could be the time line in which that final war becomes one of truth - light - love....... where we basically lay down our weapons having began to realize that all of us are far more connected to each other than we were taught when we were younger.

I am so glad to see an aspiring USA President make the following statement:

This fits so astonishingly well with what was shown to near death experiencer Christian Andreason:

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...eventually-led-back-heaven-paradise-love.html

Universal Salvation, is everybody eventually led back to heaven/paradise/love?

Mr. Christian Andreason, when attempting to put his astonishing near death experience into terms that all of us can relate to presented a powerful case...that yes....we will eventually all be "saved" and brought back into a state of mind of light and love!

For the time being it seems that differences in opinion over various doctrines is one of the greatest tests that we religious people face?!

Christian Andreason, Chapter 3:

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

10. wgabrie

Dennis I don't think there's going to be a final war in our future. There are going to be political issues between various nations, sure, but a war to end all wars? I don't see how a war would stop the cycle of conflict among humans. And what about the eventual decay, as history shows us, all conquering empires collapse eventually?

So that's that.

But what if there's a scenario where we end up on the bad side of some Alien race? Well how does that happen? Well, what if we went to the aid of a rebellious faction of E.T. who decided to give us technology in exchange for our service in helping to defend them?

Well, I don't think that would work. In fact I don't see how primitive Humans can help advanced Aliens. In the time it would take us to figure out their technology they might be long gone from being annihilated from the other Aliens... And then Humans would have undeserved technology and what might we do with it???

A better solution would be to convince the rebellious alien faction to surrender to the other group. They might live. There's always a chance that the other aliens might kill the rebels, but that was something the rebels should have thought of before they decided to do actions that could get them all killed. Trying to fight back would only delay the inevitable anyway. Better to take the chance that a few might be sacrificed so that some of the rebels might live. But even then they all still might live. After all, the other Aliens might have mercy, no one is a monster.

11. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

What you mean is speculating about a wholly imaginary connection.

Notone speck of evidence supports any of the claims in this tome

12. DennisTate

Wgabrie..... let's take another look at this popular chapter in Christian scriptures........

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/4/1/s_933001

Whoever this "Satan" was he knew that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus had attained a level of consciousness that he understood how humans.......... speaking words....... can tap into....... (as AboveAlpha calls it I think).........… UFT/ Unified Field Theory.

This account resembles out of the body experience in many ways........ and resembles some alien abduction accounts in other ways.

"Satan"..... whoever Satan was....... knew that the perfect human to lead the armies of Satan in the latter days....... was none other than the young man who was destined to become the Messiah.

When Steven D. Kelley, writes about a group of aliens........ wanting to give humans amazing technology.......... there is a catch............. high level officials in government who realize the value of that technology to protect the USA......… get addicted to the technology......… and the stage is set for a new time line/ alternate universe......… in which the fulfillment of Revelation chapter 19....... pits the still living Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus against some of his own grandchildren from some of his past lives........ as well as against his own grandparents from some of his and their past lives.........and they are hoping to put Messiah Yeshua - Jesus into a position where he will not violate.......

Leviticus 20:9

Deuteronomy 27:16

Deuteronomy 5:16

Leviticus 19:3

Wgabrie..... based on the Helen Wambach Ph. D., Walter Semkiw M.D. and Dr. Ian Stevenson research, (to name merely three), I believe that you Sir...… probably had so many past lives......… that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus and King David.... would be grandsons of your...… from several of your past lives!

The implications of this are heavy......… the "Satan" ..... some of whom do use UFO technology..... know that Rabbi Yeshua -Jesus will not ignore those commandments to give respect to YOU! (Or me, or anybody else who happens to be one of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus many grandfathers or grandmothers from some of their past lives)!

Revelation 19:11

13. DennisTate

Good question but ultimately it comes down to one other question........... Was former Canadian Minister of Defence telling the truth as best as he humanly could do so when he made certain assertions...…

http://www.politicalforum.com/scien...s-aliens-refuse-share-technology-because.html

Former Canadian defence minister claims aliens refuse to share technology because of ....

This article could be useful in inspiring at least some of our leaders in politics, business, industry and research to take some steps in the general direction of peace?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-technology-because-of-earths-wars-pollution/

14. DennisTate

Also.... near death experiencer Christian Andreason..... was he doing the best that he could to accurately recount all that he had been shown during his out of the body experience and near death experience?

http://www.politicalforum.com/other-off-topic-chat/338698-will-ufos-assist-bringing-peace-world.html

Will UFO's assist in bringing peace to the world?????

I personally am now wide open to this possibility...... but I sure wasn't ready for the idea until I read this part of the NDE account of Christian Andreason:

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

If....... the experts who feel that near death experiences .... to at least some degree..... seem to verify that human life is somewhat like a hologram........ are close to the truth........ then..... NDE's are another source of partial verification for some of Mr. Steven D. Kelley's claims.

15. Soupnazi

I asked no question I stated fact

16. DennisTate

You stated what you truthfully considered to be fact...… but we humans are probably the most under-informed life form in any dimension of space - time.....(barring the thoroughly under-informed Northern Siberian Dung Beetle).......IF....... my impression of AboveAlpha's ideas on Multiverse Theory are even close to being in line with what we will know about this within a century or so???!

What would look to be "factual" as viewed from the point of view of a life form in four dimensional space - time could probably be seen to be highly inaccurate when viewed from another higher energy dimension such as fifth, sixth, seventh or eighth dimensional space - time.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...osophical-implications-multiverse-theory.html

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

17. Soupnazi

The fact I stated has nothing to do with all of that and it is fact whether you like it or not.

There is no evidence of the BS in the op.

18. wgabrie

Well Dennis, I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting Bible study. :rolleyes:

I should have expected this because the book you brought up has that very kind of end time opinion in it at the end there.

I think people try to explain concepts using the words they can find. Those words don't necessarily explain the reality of this situation, and from an expert's point of view those were the wrong words to use. So, such experts might dismiss it outright.

Satan is probably a made up myth to blame all bad things on.

The Biblical accounts are probably not the true reality of our situation out here in real life.

While there are ideas in parapsychology, such as reincarnation, inter-connected consciousness, and so on... The entire field has been secretive and inconclusive in its public findings. So, even though let's say the poster called AboveAlpha claims that there are genuine Psychics, no one really knows enough about such matters to form a good opinion.

DennisTate likes this.
  19. DennisTate

I wasn't really intending to put the evidence in the OP. The evidence is in the book.

The book referred to in the OP backs up other information that Wgabrie have read previously.

http://www.politicalforum.com/russi...nt-talks-about-release-e-t-data-part-2-a.html

Russia's Government talks about Release of E.T. data. (Part 2)

I thought that this was an exceptionally interesting thread that deserved to be continued past the limit.

Originally Posted by:

20. DennisTate

If all that I had on this topic was Mr. Steven Kelley's book and nothing else...… I wouldn't be so impressed either, but the fact that he is campaigning for the office of President with perhaps the most astonishingly courageous platform of any North American political leader..... combined with other material that I have read on this topic over these past couple of decades...… I am excited to see such a surge in probable truth coming out there in such a way that many of us will be rethinking this and various related topics.

http://www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/421384-steve-d-kelly-has-interesting-platform.html

Steven D. Kelley has an interesting platform.

Steven D. Kelley:......."Yes, I am running for president. I am going to talk about it on air in one hour on Freedom of Joyce show, www.freedomslips.com Studio A (11am pst)

Steven's Platform

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stev...the-United-states-of-America/1656420081237824

Steven D Kelley for President of the United states of America

21. wgabrie

Dennis I was reading over some of the parts I skipped before, and I found this.

Under the section The Ollie North Gang.
    Dennis, this isn't the first time I've encountered this sort of thing. The aliens in my encounters (two types of aliens in two different encounters) seemed to have some sense of pre-knowledge about the future also.

But in one of those two encounters they described something about me that I know isn't going to happen. That is, they were describing events from a previous timeline where I became something. But I had my own sense as well, that being that I did those things and lived out my life and died. But instead of moving on or there being nothingness, I moved back to the beginning of my life and lived it over again, but I didn't choose to do it it just happened. And I had decided from a young age that I wasn't going to do anything important this time around. This time I'm not going to become anything special. (That's my way of trying to avoid a series of events that leads to a future disaster.)

Yes I know, a timeline is just a list of events in chronological order. Well, this time around certain events might change or not happen at all.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  22. DennisTate

I completely and totally agree with you that our freedom to choose is hugely important in how things work out.

On the other hand....... sometimes somebody who would seem to be just an ordinary person to their family and friends may be engaged in a powerful form of prayer - meditation - visualization that has either a profoundly positive impact on the future of the world...… or a terrible impact far beyond what that person could imagine.

Also.... through these discussion groups you could be reinforcing certain important truths that will play a role in hugely important decisions that will eventually be made by people who have read what you write and been impressed by your honesty and sincerity.

23. wgabrie

Dennis,

Before when I said the Rebel aliens should surrender to the other group of aliens, because they might have mercy and no one is a monster I was wrong.

There are monsters in the Universe. There needs to be a reality check to understand some basics on the other aliens before one recommends to the rebels that they should surrender.

Otherwise, if things turn sour in the negotiations, the rebels might just come back and kill you for your advice. Slowly and painfully.... :eekeyes:

DennisTate likes this.
  24. wgabrie

You're right Dennis. We never know what influence we have. Sometimes important people read these forums. And on a few occasions I have seen news articles get generated based on discussions I was in.

For example, I had posted about Type II civilizations on the Kardashev scale on a thread topic about mysterious massive Earth sized objects flying close to the Sun. Within a few days I saw two news articles on how the Earth sized objects near the Sun were Type II civilizations. All based on the discussion: 'Earth-size' UFO spotted orbiting the sun in NASA Images [Report]

This isn't the first time this has happened either, I'm vaguely aware of this kind of thing happening in the past too. I just can't remember the specifics.

DennisTate likes this.
  25. DennisTate

If I made a living as a writer...... .and if I was suffering from severe writers block...... I would head to this forum and within minutes I think that I would be inspired again!