A conscious universe.

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by Brett Nortje, Sep 29, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I believe that our universe is conscious, and, that even the things without a nervous system have a conscious.

What is conscious? if a jelly fish can react to the world around it without a brain, then a brain is not needed to react, yes? think of a muscle in your knee - if you were to hit it, there is a signal, based on things like cells and organs, that make it move. an asteroid traveling through space is reacting, and moving, independent of a consciousness to ever have moved it.

But, you might say that these things a re merely reactions? what are we doing but reacting to the chemicals in our brains? what are we doing but having our stomach's mechanisms reacting to 'a lack of fuel to burn.'

So, i have concluded in my wandering mind, that everything is conscious as an animal, and every 'faerie' reacts. what is a faerie? a faerie is everything divided and included and forms an 'object.' i mean, everything is conscious because it reacts, and, everything reacts.

I actually came to think about this because i was playing with candles and i saw faeries in my room. i concluded that these 'lights' were faeries created by the flame, and, that they were primitively conscious in a weak willed way. so, if faeries can be so plentiful and inhibit our world, then there must be other faeries, and, this led to me to ask what a faerie was, of course.

A faerie is anything from a sub atomic particle, like a electron - which reacts - to a star which also reacts. the fact that everything reacts, well, i first put it down to 'communication,' and like you tried to get this thought out of my mind. i mean, what sort of message would deliver the effect of our skin burning? this was surely not the answer, i thought to myself.

But, then, i thought of it as relays. when a flame burns a piece of wood, it is transmitting energy from one point to another - negative energy. if it was that there are quarks which as like dead mass and only balance the negative things in the atoms, then there would be a lack of communication between the two so as to start a fire. one there is enough energy behind the 'message' then the fire starts or spreads to the next piece of wood, yes? this means it is like communication. it is like our nerves telling our eyes it is sore looking at the sun, and the immediate relay is to close your eyes, of course.

Now, i believe that the whole universe is alive, as it is not dead, because it reacts. there is very little special between us and a mountain, except that we have more faeries, in the forms of cells and organs, and each set of these organs connects into a new faerie.

2. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

You lost me at negative energy. There's nothing bad about the energy at the subatomic scale. As far as we know. :rolleyes:

Well, consciousness is a mystery so it might be the case that the Universe is conscious. I don't know.

3. Brett Nortje

As in negative energy, i meant negative spin - electrons have a minus 1/3 spin, meaning they are destructive. the quarks have a 2/3 positive spin, so they balance out the 'destructive force.'

4. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

There is still a nervous system involved in each case given here. The brain as we know it is not a feature of simpler animals and non-animal life, but that does not mean that those lifeforms cannot react to their environment to some extent. You'll notice, though, that the lack of nerves and muscles makes, say, plants much less able to react to their environment than we are. They do so extremely slowly if at all, but on the upside they won't experience pain as we know it if and when they're eaten by something.

An asteroid is essentially a clump of rock and dust (depending on individual composition) free-falling through space. It only 'reacts' to the force of gravity, as all mass does. Obviously there is no thought as we know it involved in that, just as it doesn't require any thought for you to fall in response to gravity, perhaps even to your death. In fact, unless you have the means to slow or break your fall, your consciousness won't help you in the least.

5. Brett Nortje

What is a nervous system but a collection of atoms, becoming molecules, becoming cells? i have shown, i hope, that there is nothing but atoms and stuff in the whole body. seeing as how everything is made of dead things, then the term dead should show the same consciousness as something 'alive.'

Actually, an asteroid is propelled or thrust through the universe from an exploding star. how does a zygote get 'conscious?' i would propose that a zygote gets a electrical charge, like a machine, and then starts to send that reactive stuff through the rest of it's reactive body.

Something that might help us learn about this is that there is no free will, as, we only react - and this can be proven by science.

6. Brett Nortje

This is where faeries divide themselves up into four groups and call themselves the four elements. the most plentiful is air, as in the air between planets for a start, then there is fire, the sun and cores of planets is greater than the sum of the planets, then earth - the sum of the planets - and then there is water, which takes up the least of the mass in the universe.

I have been reading some hocus pocus by some fantasy people, and think they are onto something. they say that tapping the elemental planes [whatever a plane is?] will bestow command of those elements onto the person contacting the 'plane.' this i believe to be a 'matrix,' 'connecting tissue' or even a 'neural network' between particles or sub particles. if you are familiar with the fourth dimension, then you will understand how things may get 'interwoven,' yes?

So, let's say we want to command fires? conjuring fires may be harder than controlling them, so let's take a guess at how to command fire first? if we were to create the fire, maybe the fire is thankful for it's time? remember, a fire is a unstable bit of mass that is trying to find balance atomically again. water is the sum of hydrogen and oxygen - the most basic 'life giving fuel' and element. if we were to observe, where fire is gas, water is liquid, earth is raw mass and air is gaseous too, yes? so we have our states, where, they can settle and be observed. water and earth would be gravity obeying elements, air and fire gravity defying elements. gravity is electromagnetism, so, we could say that it has a different affect on each pair of elements.

If you want to tap fire, you must remember it is a quasi elemental, as, it brings together plasma from the fire, air for fuel and mass for fuel too. if we were to observe that fire is heat, then we will see that we can create fire or heat by rubbing any two earth things together 'enough.' of course, understanding the fire and talking to the fire could help, as, they would need to know not to burn you, or to burn the straw man you have put of for it to burn. often i find i can slightly increase the height of the flames of my candles and barbecues by merely pointing up. this is down to photon communications, as, the 'image' is there, and the reflection of you in the image influences the reactions of the fire, of course. if you were to observe the mechanics of the flame rising, it would be down to the wick increasing in size to burn, and therefore fostering more 'fire fierceness' for the candle, of course. this is down to timing, as, when you point up, you will actually be doing what the faeries are telling you to do. where do these impulses come from? of course, they come from the fire, and, instead of us controlling the fire, we are told it will go up - it is not our desire to control but our desire to be right!

If you were to communicate with the fire, it is actually the matrix between you, that you understand, that tells you that the fire will go 'upwards.' or, if you believe in that there actually is control over the flames by you, as i do from time to time, then you are influencing the matrix connections between you and the fire as a 'wave.' this wave will be electromagnetic, as, the fire and heat is electrical, as they are based on electrons, yes? so, you are influencing the flames with your own energy, of course.

Getting it down to a fine art has eluded me.

What do you guys think?

7. Heinrich

Heinrich Active Member

This theory was proved to be true in the Russian movie, Solaris.

[video=youtube;rswYl7RLRNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rswYl7RLRNE[/video]

8. Brett Nortje

So, at the moment we are trying to find how to manipulate the elements, and also finding common ground between them to draw constants on, or, likenesses with.

But first, i will share the 'power of song.' the sound waves that travel from our mouths is actually a disturbance in the atomic fields around us. if we were to observe that 'sound' is like 'mass' in that it has energy and can travel, then we can begin commanding the elements with our mouths by making the right noises, of course. this is why people in church sing - it is because they want this to travel to their gods and affect their emotions, of course. that is why there is a book of songs in the bible, as, the pagans that put the bible together believed that this was important for the new faith in Isreal, for example.

If we want to affect the elements with our voices, think of blowing onto a pond or into a cup - you can see the ripples. think of screaming at a candle, you will see the effect on it. of course this means that there will be some gases involved in this, so, we might have to analyze witch gaseous elements we will need to alter to affect our powers more potently.

One i know that affects things is carbon dioxide, which is the main the we breathe out.

To summarize so far, many believe in the power of singing, and, when we sing we are just breathing out carbon dioxide, so, it is carbon dioxide that is important to spell like powers.

So, if we were to observe that carbon dioxide is the main thing in the 'song,' we would find that it is waves of this that enhance spells. we want to also observe that plants are the main thing balancing us out with the gases, of course. bless the powers of nature!

How do we alter our carbon dioxide songs or speech to make spells? well, atoms are always made out of energy that is part kinetic and part potential, yes? with this in mind, we should try to summon faeries of the element, or, activate them or make them react by using the 'right sounds.' this could lead to a lot of different densities in the waves coming from our mouths, and, then we would see the different reactions in the air around us. of course, as it is normally, the atoms just push and bond to form 'songs,' but, if we were to energize them to be a song dedicated to the element doing something, well, elements just react! they do not really have the option of free will, so, will react to our voices as best we can dominate them to do, yes?

9. Brett Nortje

First of all, before we try to play with the elements like we can with bees or birds, we need to see which ones like us, yes? this means, of course, we need to feel our way around it, like reaching out and listening to the elements.

A good way to do this is to have a wind chime for air, a beach with crashing waves for water, maybe touching wood for the earth or merely scraping your hands along a wooden surface, and listening to a fire crackle for the fire. of course you could find other logical ways to tune into the elements around you, but, as your attitudes and opinions shift, so will the elements towards you.

SO, there are what you will feel if you are tapped into that element. look at your peers and tell them what they are like - how much they remind you of that quote, or decide for yourself, of course. remember, most faeries only respect strength or beauty in some way or another.

So, you are tapped into the elements, just think of the one you want to 'feel from,' and if you feel your mood changing, you will probably find it easier to be more like that other element.

10. Brett Nortje

Now that we can feel how the elements feel about us, we can find our own path to walk. if you like water, go to the beach to surf or swimming pool, if you like fire, have a barbecue, if you like earth work with wood or garden, and if you like air sit in the wind or something. these are ways to bond with the elements.

Of course, there are ways to check if you are really right about the elements. if you were to smoke and feel heavy chested, then the air is strangling you. if you were to touch wood and feel weak or irritated, then the earth is against you. if you burn yourself often, then the fire is attacking you, and, if you hate being we the water doesn't like you at that time. this is of course common sense, i am just telling you that it is not your imagination, yes?

I am also aware that the first four elements on the elemental table are hydrogen - air, helium - water, lithium - earth and baryon for fire. well, that is the way i think it works. each of these elements has a different number of electrons, which are the bonding force for the universe as electrons do, and then they relay energy, as they have negative spin. this means, they create activity as far as i see it. being around these elements a lot is good for you, or, having items around to attract others of the like to the spell might be important, like when witches have herbs around, yes?

11. Brett Nortje

As always there are opposition elements to the one we want to 'command.' of course, if we were to observe that a 'charge' is either negative or positive, and that it is either one or the other, we must now see it as four charges to choose from using. you cannot be both water and fire, and you may not be both air and earth, as, these are polarized, of course.

To choose your element, you need to light a candle and talk to it. if you see signs, it has 'bonded' with you, or there is 'activity' between you and it. if you see nothing, or hear nothing, then you must try another element.

As far as i can tell, you will get one major element and two minor elements to have access to, maybe that they just get along, you could say. fire burns earth and uses air, water combines with air to form rain and earth to form mud, for example.

To strengthen your bond with the element, you should practice a irregular use of it. drinking lots of beer or eating lots of fruit, doing lots of breathing exercises like yoga or smoking a lot would see you being around it more than usual, and, the universe is full of usuals. of course, it may be good for me to show you that there is maths in the universe, as, there are clumps of matter. for example, there are big stones and small stones, and, they will have a certain number of electrons, among other things, to measure them by. of course you do know that holding one broom is not as good as holding two brooms, and, numerology also plays a role - maybe you should read up on that, actually, let's do it together?

12. Brett Nortje

This is numerology, you can use it ask questions and get answers too!

13. Brett Nortje

In the beginning the universe was compressed. then, suddenly something happened instead of nothing - if nothing happened we would not be here. how long it was that there was nothing was instantaneous, as, the universe just came to be, where before there was nothing. there was no wait, it merely started, yes?

Then, there was an explosion. this is like a star exploding. when a star explodes, it sends bits of matter elsewhere, like shooting out of it all over the place. then, the stuff collects into planets and asteroids, while some of the other stuff shoots off to become meteors - they just keep moving from the explosion of the star.

The planets are kept in place by electromagnetism, which is like gravity. this sees mass attracting other mass, of course. like we are attracted to the ground - gravity! now, each element comes from the suns, water, air, earth and fire all come from heat / activity.

To figure out how your element works, you need to understand how it began or came to be first. if you were to observe water - like what the heck? how can this come from fire? well, it comes from gases that are out of the star becoming more like earth or matter, as it is matter yet not earth, and then it condenses into water. without heat, there would be nothing, as space is very cold.

So all things and elements come from the suns.

Your element will work the way you understand it. if you understand how it rains, say you read this on a wiki page or something, then with enough effort you can make it rain! you just got to have a commitment to the element or one like it, and then you can effect changes. say you want to make it rain, you would have to know the mechanism for making it rain, and, hope they like you, if it is your eleement. of course, you could be barking up the wrong tree if water and air is not your element, or, if you have not commited to it.

14. Brett Nortje

15. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

And I don't care! [​IMG]