National Security Expert: U.S. Foreign Policy Leaders ‘Have Lost The Ability To Think

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Strasser, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Strasser

Strasser Banned

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/22/n...olicy-leaders-have-lost-the-ability-to-think/

Amazon reviews of Coughlin's book:

http://www.amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500

Ronald B:

"In October, 2011, John Brennan, Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism and currently the head of the CIA, wrote a letter on White House stationary directing US security agencies such as the FBI, CIA, military intelligence, and homeland security, to immediately stop any classes or training material on terrorism which mentioned Islam. Award-winning instructors such as Stephen Coughlin, who was constantly in demand for his knowledgeable and thorough preparations, were completely shut off from training security and intelligence personnel in the canonical, theological, and historical basis for those observant Muslims who are responsible for a majority of terrorism today. Not only were experts such as Coughlin bared from any further instruction, but trainees who had taken classes from them were given "re-education" classes, whatever that meant.

Coughlin has now taken all of his material, notes, references, slides, explanations, and conclusions, edited them extensively for organization and coherence, and has put them into a book. In other words, security personnel interested in understanding the thinking, philosophy, and objectives of most terrorists, can now get the full content and organization of Coughin's classes for $6 on the Kindle. A highly-regarded instructor and trainer, as a public service, has made the entire content of his presentations available to security personnel at a nominal price.

And, the material is available not only to security personnel, but to anyone who wishes an in-depth understanding of the philosophical basis and objectives of those who engage in jihad. It's an unparalleled opportunity to sit in on a class presented by one of the most respected and sought-after trainers (prior to 2011) for high-level officials responsible for US security.

I guarantee this material is crucial not only for those not versed in the concepts of jihad, but for those who think they understand the basis of jihad in Islamic doctrine. One surprise for me was that the concept of abrogation, or successive replacement of Koranic verses by later ones, is not just a way to explain Muhammad's inconsistencies, but abrogation is actually a critical feature in the development of jihad, as expounded in Sayyid Qutb's "Milestones".

Additional note after finishing the book. This is a warning. There's a lot of material in the book, and it takes a lot of focus, particularly with the many unfamiliar names and terminology. It's also depressing to see how completely the military and political leaders have failed the US citizens and the principles of the Constitution."

S.R.:

"Note from Stephen Coughlin:

The time has come to present this case to the American people. I hope to offer to the reader the same quality of information and analysis that has been presented to national security professionals and which has been studiously ignored.

• I will provide the necessary citations to Islamic law, both historical and contemporary, from books written in English for Muslim consumers of Islamic law (also called shariah), and will explain the key principles for interpreting these laws, particularly as they relate to non-Muslims and jihad.

• We will go through, in detail, the Islamic legal concept of abrogation and how it impacts the actions of Muslims who have chosen to wage jihad.

• We will examine the impact of Islamic scholar and Muslim Brotherhood ideologue Sayyid Qutb, and how his understanding of abrogation led to what I call “The Milestone Process,” which guides the performance of jihad for our enemies in the War on Terror.

• We will discuss what is called the “Islamic Movement” and how the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and other groups oriented on the Milestone Process view themselves as unified by varying degrees against us.

• We’ll examine the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation and see how their understanding of themselves as a kind of “Proto-Caliphate” may be accurate, even though our decisionmakers don’t even know they exist.

• With this understanding of the rules and the players achieved, we’ll discuss how each of these groups works in accordance with Islamic law as they understand it, to the great detriment of those who fail to recognize the threat they pose.

• We’ll examine the postmodern world of American national security policymaking, where fidelity to political correctness, the need for “balance,” and standards that put assumptions and social science theories before facts have left us dangerously exposed.

• And we will examine how our failure to understand these factors has repeatedly led to tragedy and real loss of life, leaving America vulnerable to those who wish to destroy us."

____________________-

I haven't read it yet myself, but it's in my purchase pipeline for next month.

2. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I think it is entirely possible (i.e., more than likely) that our U.S. foreign policy leaders have out-thought Coughlin. I believe our foreign policy leaders are made up primarily of neo-conservatives who WANT us "vulnerable to those who wish to destroy us." How else can their objectives in the Middle East be accomplished? These neo-cons (including Hillary) are cunning people, my friend. Coughlin is a tool.

3. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Re the OIC mentioned in the cite, here is a good pdf on that particular propaganda operation, endorsed by Hillary and Obama and will likely be propagated by the next President if a Democrat is elected, and maybe even if an Establishment Republican is.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy...of-islamic-cooperations-jihad-on-free-speech/

Link to the free pdf file; some 65 pages.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/OIC_Free_Speech_Jihad.pdf