Canadians and Americans, are WE the Beast of Rev and....

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by DennisTate, Oct 12, 2015.

?

Was Egypt really destroyed as a military superpower at time of Exodus?

1. No.... this is a myth that people take too seriously.

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Yes...... the Most High rules in the politics of men.

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Yes....and UFO / Watchers work for G-d.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. I am confused and don't know what to believe.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is the G-d of Abraham about to prove H-s supremacy over all military technology by making fools out of us?

Should we be taking those chariot wheels in the Red Sea much much more seriously?

What about the UFO over the Temple Mount event of January 2011, was that a warning for us???????

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=425786&page=40&p=1065446305#post1065446305

Could Canada and America be the new Egypt??????????????????

Could forcing the nation of Israel to give up territory be the new test that is to a degree like the error that Pharaoh made of decreeing the murder of the male Israelite children?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpawhsLTJ4Y

Prophecies that America will be split by a huge Earthquake when it betrays Israel

2. DennisTate

Revelation 13:4..."And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? "

Now I must admit that there are serious advantages to being the world's greatest military superpower..............

and....... I must admit that I personally like the fact that the F-35 and F-22 Raptors make the fighter jets of all other nations seem like kids toys in comparison...........

http://www.politicalforum.com/canad...orrect-abt-f-35-being-best-our-air-force.html

Could P. M. Stephen Harper be correct abt the F-35 being the best for our air force?

3. DennisTate

The person who posted this video was wise indeed to link this to an article about huge generators being brought from Jordan to the Temple Mount three days or more before this event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlT7u1Q5uWQ

UFO over Temple Mount

......…

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141937#.U22gLfldV8E

Huge Jordanian Generators Sighted on Temple Mount

4. Solangus

Solangus New Member

Judges 1:19 The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

If Chariots of Iron were able to stymie God, tanks of RHA and composite materials should do fine.

5. DennisTate

Stopping the "men of Judah" is one thing........... stopping a being composed of fundamental or nearly fundamental energy is another matter altogether!

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was probably a Chinese lantern! [​IMG]

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  7. DennisTate

I will try my best to come up with an interesting debate with almost anybody here on this forum on a wide range of subjects..............

.... but I have met somebody here who I find to be extremely difficult to refute on at least seventy percent of his major assertions...........

http://www.politicalforum.com/russi...nt-talks-about-release-e-t-data-part-2-a.html

Russia's Government talks about Release of E.T. data. (Part 2)

I thought that this was an exceptionally interesting thread that deserved to be continued past the limit.

Russia's Government talks about Release of E.T. data.

Quote Originally Posted by

8. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

The F-35 is a lemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxDSiwqM2nw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qdB1D0s9M

DennisTate likes this.
  9. DennisTate

It certainly has its flaws but........ the F-35 and the F-22 Raptor do seem to be in another league altogether from any other fighter jet produced by any other nation.

Besides.........… the USA military .... although flawed..... behaves differently than the military of any other superpower. I have to admit.... that I do rather hope that USA military domination of this third rock can be continued?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=427750&page=85&p=1065510818#post1065510818
    (post #842)...

10. Giftedone

Not sure what you mean by "behaves differently". This is kind of vague.

If we want to continue our dominance as a country we need to stop throwing money down the toilet by continuing to feed the Oligopoly-Bureaucracy fusion monster. This monster has numerous heads of which the military is a big one.

In 2000, Total Military Spending was 350 Billion. After 8 years of Bush spending rose to over 900 Trillion and under Obama it has been over 1 Trillion.

If we would have maintained spending (increasing for inflation) we could have redirected 550 billion /year over 14 years = 8 Trilllion towards infrastructure, technology and ramping up our economy to compete in the 3rd millennium.

Instead we threw the money down the toilet - into the mouth of the monster.

The global chessboard has changed and the military is no longer the strongest piece on the board. This is actually a first in human history. Previously if your economy went into the dump you just attacked your neighbor and took his stuff.

With the advent of nukes this is no longer realistic. The cost of attacking your neighbor (annihilation of yourself) far outweighs any gain.

Economic empires such as Rome, and more recently Dutch, Spanish and British all suffered from the same mistake of not realizing the the cost of projecting power increases with time.

Technological innovation leads to military superiority which leads to economic hegemony.
    Brit's had the gatling gun. With one gunship they could take over an entire African nation - fighting back with sticks and stones.

The problem is that Technology spreads over time. Some time later that African nation got the gatling gun. Now instead of one gunship you need an entire armada, you are going to take massive casualties (storming some hill with machine gun turrets) an that is expensive.

The cost of projecting power increases as technology spreads.

We are at the same juncture. We can not attack a nuclear power but, even attacking some (*)(*)(*)(*)-ant country like Iraq nearly broke the bank.

We are selling our future down the road by not recognizing that military is no longer a very strong piece on the board and that it is like a millstone around our necks.

That there is some giant boogieman out there requiring a massive military is a myth propagated to feed the military head of the Oligopoly-Bureaucracy fusion monster that runs this nation.

The truth is that much of our military is either obsolete or fast becoming obsolete (such as the F35 prior to it getting off the ground- which it has yet to do and none of our allies that were supposed to be buying this plane want it)

Even if it was a good plane ... missile technology has advanced to the point where a manned fighter has little chance.

Even if this were not the case, the fact remains that where we can use such planes is limited to countries that do not have nukes and the cost of doing "whatever the heck it is we are doing" in these countries is ridiculously high and there is no return on investment.

We need to be focusing on "Economic" dominance and not military. Neglecting this has already resulted in a massive decrease in our economic dominance.

Further neglect - due to focus on military- is not going to reverse or halt this trend.

11. Troianii

Troianii Well-Known Member Past Donor

Really? Your poll is ludicrous. You've set it up such that the only way someone can say they believe there is even an iota of truth to revelation is to agree with you that the US and Canada are the Beast.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  12. crank

crank Well-Known Member

this judeachristian-centric approach to world politics is very funny. every time I see these posts I get a good chuckle out of it. what I like about you, Dennis, is that while you put such absurdist ideas forward, you're entirely without vanity in doing so, and can see the funny side of them yourself.

13. DennisTate

One obvious and quite serious flaw with my poll is that I did not write up an option for the people who have came to believe that the final "Beast" will rise up out of the European Common Market/ E. U.

This is what I had been taught as a teenager and it is a fairly common belief amount us Christians.

14. DennisTate

You might be right...............… but I don't think so........ and President Obama has made some statements that do perhaps fit with my fear that perhaps the USA and Canada are the ring leaders in the "Beast" predicted to rise up in Revelation chapter 13?????

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...things-can-you-say-about-president-obama.html

What positive things can you say about President Obama?

For one thing....... the situation could be much much worse and President Obama has performed much better than many of my conservative friends felt that he might do.

I haven't read articles yet about thousand of Christian leaders being rounded up and put in concentration camps....... as many people expected to occur?!

I disagree with the flavor of his statements..... but I have to admit that he is not one hundred percent incorrect.............. we are human.......and we have not been entirely ethical or honest in our dealings with other nations???!!!

This is especially true in our military armament's industry........... but also applies to the entertainment that we export?!?!

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

The Future of the United States

15. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another person who knows absolutely nothing about scripture.

So, so many of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Every generation sees the signs and believes they are living in the end times you know.

DennisTate likes this.
  16. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Egypt wasn't destroyed as a military power at the time of the Exodus and there are no chariot wheels in the Red Sea. Ron Wyatt was a con man and swindler.

17. DennisTate

Over the last forty years I read some quite impressive research that strongly indicates the opposite.

http://nowthinkaboutit.com/2010/01/egypt-destroyed-in-exodus/

Egyptologists recently uncovered a news story which broke shortly after the Exodus. The translation reads…

It actually is rather simple to verify to at least some degree the extent of the Egyptian Empire before the Exodus..... and the extent of their influence after that time. It is relevant that when G-d decides to punish the northern Kingdom of Israel, G-d uses the Assyrian Empire... and when G-d decides to punish the southern Kingdom of Judah G-d uses Babylon.

Why not Egypt if nothing had happened to decrease their economic and military power?

18. gophangover

gophangover Well-Known Member

"Canadians and Americans, are WE the Beast of Rev"

The BEAST enslaves the whole world...the U.S. government has done that with an $18 trillion national debt. The whole world is tied to the "global economy".

The FALSE PROPHET fools the whole world into following the BEAST down to perdition...the media did that when they fooled the world into following the U.S. in the invasion of Iraq.

The SERPENT (anti-christ) are three....the first Napoleon...the second Hitler....the third....well Trump promises to start WWIII....and his followers are just like the nazis that followed Hitler.

19. gophangover

gophangover Well-Known Member

Trump's venomous tongue exposes that of the SERPENT. And it doesn't matter how many lies he tells about Obama, the Mexicans, the Muslims or Hillary, his minions will follow him to hell.

20. maat

maat Well-Known Member Past Donor

To the poll question, I have seen no proof that it destroyed Egypt as a power. I could be wrong, but it appears that a large army was sent to kill/reclaim the Jews, that was destroyed. There might still have been more army elsewhere, much like America has.

As to whether we are the beast, I think not, but I can't say for certain. And, at this time, I don't think anyone else can either. My personal opinion is that the conversion from our sovoreignty(especially our world currency status) will weaken our country substantially. Making way for the rise of a world system.

DennisTate likes this.
  21. DennisTate

Yes.... a friend of mine has published some images that can only be noticed from a certain altitude and they indicate that perhaps the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet may force humanity to join together much more than ever before.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...es-wings-eagles-west-antarctic-ice-sheet.html

Does "wings of eagles" = West Antarctic Ice Sheet?

Revelation 12:14

A good friend of mine has published images in the earth that offer a possible hidden level of meaning in that verse in Revelation.

http://beastsofprophecy.blogspot.ca/

(Please scroll down to the image entitled The Atlantic and Southern Ocean.)

22. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

See Exodus Decoded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus_Decoded

23. trevorw2539

trevorw2539 Well-Known Member Past Donor

For goodness sake. All empires of the Middle East at the time came and went. The Babylonians and Assyrians had more than one empire, often conquering each other. Egypt was still a force to be reckoned with around 1000 BCE. They fought the mighty Hittite empire in the greatest chariot battle of all times - it ended in a stalemate.

If you study ancient history you will see why Assyria took over Israel, and why Babylon later took over Judah. Nothing to do with god.

24. DennisTate

On the plus side we have not lost a major war with Russia or China or some other military giant that could conceivable rise up.

Losing a war with an enemy such as China would set in motion nearly infinite inflation and would render the USA dollar worthless in every bank account worldwide.

One of the reasons why American diplomacy has been relatively successful is because the military was quite strong....... unrivaled really.......

On one level by "behaves differently" I mean that America distributes an astonishing amount of aid to foreign nations whereas when Japan invaded China and the Philippines their treatment of the locals........ was more in line with how Jews were treated under Nazism.

Washington.... genuinely wants to increase freedom worldwide........... but is making some pretty serious errors in spite of their basically good intentions.

Gracias a Dios that P. M. Stephen Harper came through back at the G-8 meetings in 2011 because although I believe that President Obama meant well..... I think that his sense of timing was pretty terrible.......

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...per-stands-alone-at-g8-summit/article4263322/

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

25. Giftedone

Military spending levels in 2000 (350 Billion/year) were more than enough to protect us against Russia and China. Many times more than enough.

Increasing spending from 350 Billion/year to 1 Trillion/year and throwing that military might around the globe has made us less safe and not more safe. More likely to get into an altercation with China and not less.

US foreign policy, despite the high sounding platitudes and spin spouted by the political talking heads, has almost nothing to do with increasing freedom.

Claiming that arming Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, Salafi's and other Strict Sharia extremists/terrorists in Syria to fight a proxy war against Assad, which led to biggest humanitarian crisis so far this decade and rise in power of ISIS was justified on basis of "Good Intentions" is proven false by the fact that the mainstream media will not discuss this fact.

DennisTate likes this.