Russian evidence on MH17 crash ignored – Peskov

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by DonRumataEstorsky, Oct 12, 2015.

1. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

2. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Here is a video report

3. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

The west in not a single entity lead by the same interests in opposition to Russia or anyone else. It is so easy to dismiss this propaganda because you simply fail to understand something that simple. Just like when Americans need to label you a Progressive or Conservative based on a single issue.

I have full confidence in the will of the Dutch to know the truth about what happened to its citizens instead of this logical failure you dabble in making it a West vs East issue.

4. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Do not talk nonsense. The whole history of MH-17 is full anti-Russian propaganda from the beginning. Do you think that you are smart? Then bring facts, versions, theory and etc, but not blah-blah-blah about what I do not understand something.

5. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Developer SAM "Almaz-Antey" spent an unprecedented natural experiment. Concern has acquired a decommissioned aircraft IL-86, as the closest to the fuselage on the Boeing 777 and undermine its missile systems Buk. As a result of the experiment, experts have come to two conclusions: first - the rocket was launched from the area of the village Zaroschenskoe, the second - in the course of the experiment was refined type of rocket, that in armed forces Russia not used.

[video=youtube;0chzWT5XSJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0chzWT5XSJk[/video]

Dutch "experts" - is a political prostitutes.

[​IMG]

6. Gaius_Marius

Why would I even start talking about facts, versions and theory? I am not an expert and I am not in the area where the tragedy happened. The Dutch experts are and they have been collecting evidence and building a report. I do not pretend to know whether it were Ukrainians, Russians or separatists who shot down the plane. But I do trust that the Dutch want the truth whether it was one or the other who (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up.

Interestingly you guys seem to be very quick with your facts, opinions and versions of what happened even before the Dutch have published the report. This alone is enough for me to disregard your posts as mere propaganda.

:Edit:

Especially when you post (*)(*)(*)(*) like

7. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

You have been paid to make these false claims. The ones who do it for free are gullible tools.

8. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

The findings of Western experts were known a year ago. To understand this you need to think with your head, but you go on believing. This video is about the Americans but in fact it is a video about the people on this planet. The difference between countries is in quantity of blunt people in each country.
    [video=youtube;dtzy3As7Jo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzy3As7Jo0[/video]

9. Gaius_Marius

And once again you label the west as one homogeneous group. Intellectual bankruptcy best describes the pro Russian posts in this thread. But this is useless because even if the truth comes out the only acceptable truth for you guys is going to be a Dutch report blaming the Ukrainian army. All other versions will be western propaganda. And when that is the case you have lost the argument.

Notice how I have not once claimed to know who shot down the plane. While you guys have your version already no matter the facts.

Case closed.

10. supaskip

supaskip Well-Known Member

The main purpose is to find the truth. It would be suspicious for Russia to report on a situation it has implicated in; like an accused being his own judge at a trial. I wouldn't accept a Ukrainian report either [and I'm sure neither would Russia].

Dutch investigators are the best qualified for this kind of investigation, and fairly unbiased.

11. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

I do not know who shot down the plane but I know what written in a report of the Dutch. Because there are geopolitical interests and EU think that Russia is an enemy. And who of us dumber time will tell.

12. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Are they objective ??? Truth??? Ha ha ha!
    [video=youtube;rjFGvrypWIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFGvrypWIs[/video]

13. supaskip

More so than the Russian report would be. Why do you suggest they are not?

14. supaskip

Paid? I don't think it's even that exciting :D

15. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Compare the Russian report and Dutch. Russia has made several experiments and invited other countries to participate but they refused. Dutch not allow Russian experts to investigate of Dutch. Holland just blah-blah-blah, and computer graphics. Where the recording of air recorders, where the air traffic controller? Why the air traffic controller was not questioned? If Netherlands do not publish a full report then they are a lying dog. These 19-minute of computer-animated cartoon, they must shove in their a$$.
    Here more information and a lot of awkward questions for the Dutch.
    https://www.rt.com/news/318531-mh17-experiment-almaz-antey/
    https://www.rt.com/news/318457-mh17-report-plane-crash/

16. supaskip

So the Russian report has the air recordings and the traffic controller questions?

If you are into Dutch conspiracies, you must have been smoking something from them.

17. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Who cares of the truth, man? The main purpose is the big war in Eurasia. Since your morons in the District of Columbia believe that only the big war in Eurasia can help the US to keep the global political and financial hegemony. Who in such circumstances will care of the lives of several hundreds Dutch flying in this plane? If the plane would have flown to another 50-kilometers and would have fallen on Russian territory, your and my house would emit radiation now. Fortunately we have escaped the war last year. The new attack of a military itch will be at your morons after Obama's leaving the White House. Save the post and re-read it approximately in 2017-2018.

As to the truth. May-be we'll know it some 40-50 years later.

18. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Can you think with your head, or just repeat the propaganda?

19. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

Ukraine hide the air controller manager. Holland has air recorders but they do not let anyone to this information.

20. supaskip

Why would the dutch be interested in that? If it were the case of a "big war", this crash is not going to make it happen.
    You are a conspiracy fan again.

So it's a conspiracy, because the dutch need to have a conspiracy, right?

21. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Netherlands is the small independent country (in the sense everything is independent of Netherlands or nothing depends on it). Nobody asked Dutch sanctions to kill their citizens. As the plane fell to the wrong place, provocation did not work as it was intended. Now, small Netherlands being a part of the West are investigating this case, following the orders of "the main Democrat" as it is customary in the normal "democratic" society.

As to conspiracy theory. I think there is no need to ascribe to me the believe in the conspiracy theories. I'm just a connoisseur of history. Using the geographical remoteness the USA repeatedly solved their problems through the wars on the other side of the ocean. There is no reason to think that the psychology of your elite is changed. Even now, in the century of ballistic missiles they believe the US will be Ok in a nuclear war. I offer you to note more thoughtful the recent events. I mean the Russian bombing IS by cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea. I think it is clear for everyone, there is no need to bomb IS by cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea. However, it was done. It was the show. And the main addressee of this show are your morons at the Pentagon. Because, until recently, they thought that the Russian cruise missiles can fly 300-500 kilometers only. Now they know that your "Tomahawks" suck in the comparison with the Russian cruise missiles, this is why the aircraft carrier "Theodore Roosevelt" has left the Persian Gulf one day after the show.

Policy is not so primitive thing as you think. We are ruled by cynics. Look always at the background of events. Think and compare the facts. As to conspiracy theory, do not attribute it to me please as I think this is nonsense.

22. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

even the inventor of the BUK missile says it was shot down by a BUK missile

23. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

EU citizens think that Russia is a backward country, and that the war will be waged on the territory of Russia.

This issue goes beyond national sovereignty. Holland is a pawn in this game. Her opinion does not matter.

24. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

you simply don't like the outcome of the investigation.

25. DonRumataEstorsky

DonRumataEstorsky Banned

I do not see the investigation. The Computer's cartoon and blah-blah-blah are not an investigation. But it's enough for stupid people.