Are men the biologically superior sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by SpaceCricket79, Oct 16, 2015.

1. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

I'm not really one to buy into the idea of supremacy, but when you think about it pretty much everything that people in the 21st century live on is the result of masculine accomplishment.

Even though IQ gaps seem to decrease with education rates, men have still had the higher IQ of the sexes. Men are also generally more emotionally stable and prone to conflict over serious issues, while women are more prone to petty and non-physical conflict - which is why violence would likely increase if females were all heads of state (we'd probably have a war every time 2 female heads of state showed up to a convention wearing the same outfit, lol).

More importantly the primary reason that women are able to attain equality in the 1st world is due to male ingenuity, since nearly every invention responsible for modern industrialization and convenience was invented by men, while had men not been there to do this we'd probably still be living a lot closer to the stone age, resulting in more female oppression due to the tribalism of many earlier cultures where male strength was much more immediately necessary for survival. (The PC side of course will try to simply blame "oppression" or gender social constructs for this, even though they're ignoring the actual biological differences between the male and female brain, and the fact that these mirror with other apes as well). Even today there aren't that many "independent" women - many if not most single moms for example are dependent on welfare, provided courtesy of rich wealthy males' tax dollars.

So while the comparison may be apples to oranges, from a purely post-industrial POV which values things like science, technology, and material convenience (all of which are needed to an extent for social equality due to them leveling the playing field), it makes a great case for men being the superior sex.

2. haribol

haribol New Member

Racist, political or social bigotries are still playing shocking roles all over the world and there is judgement or discrimination against certain castes are making our planet more violent and aggressive. The idea that men are superior or have certain features that make them more advanced is totally wrong, baseless

3. SpaceCricket79

I don't think you can classify one as "superior" based on those traits.

Still I've seen some radical feminists use arguments that sound similar to the arguments you'd see on Stormfront (ex. the idea that men are "more violent" because of higher testosterone; if you just replace "men" with "blacks" then the arguments are identical to ones used by white supremacists).

So if people are going to take that route I was merely pointing out a lot of arguments that could be used to prove the contrary.

4. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

You have the materials to build a house. What kind of house do you build? Just because the materials might be different from another person, doesn't mean your house will be any better then the other person's house. What differences are you talking about that matter? You're making these claims without any sources whatsoever. Sure, men are sterotypically stronger then women, but women are usually more flexible then men. Sure you can be strong but without flexibility, you're going to be in sore shape. What you're really talking about is gender constructs, male and female, with one being better then the other one. That's what's really at issue here.

5. TBryant

TBryant Well-Known Member Past Donor

Men were for many years the sex that took risk. Men were expendable. However the social contract that grew out of that was exploitive towards women.

We take very few risk today as compared to our ancestors. By necessity the social contract is changing. Exploitive sexual relationships still exist, but the general attitude about them is not accepting.

I suspect that due to cultural sexual roles womens contributions have been ignored. I have no doubt that all progress made by civilization was integrally effected by many strong womens ideas and manipulations.

6. haribol

haribol New Member

There are no firmer ground to prove that men are superior or women are superior or one race is superior culturally, intellectually or in any other ways. This argument will be baseless, clueless and illogical. Yes men are superior in some cases where women are historically behind. Like men have muscularly stronger, better runners, and has more structural prowess. Women on the other hand more intelligent since the onus of birthing, raring, raising children rest on them and she has to take care of the children she begets more responsibly and meticulously than her counterpart husband. She has to run family affairs, managing it in the interest of all and maintain relationship not only inside the family but with outside the family too. Cultural history approves of this fact.

At the same time we often think and say that certain races are superior culturally and intellectually. This is hogwash. It is said Eurasians were superior beings who settled in the Americas than those who originally lived there. Or Whites are more racially advanced and brainier than their counterparts blacks, This is trash, nonsensical. Why whites progressed more in science, technology has to do with some other things not their cerebral size and quality or genetic contents. This topic is more contestable today. There are no biological or genetically factors why one race has more supremacy over another. There are more environmental factors to approve of this fact.

7. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

There is a video of dozens of feminists sexually and physically assaulting peaceful passive men while thousands of other feminists cheer them on. The women in that video are violent and aggressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc

Keep in mind the video is heavily edited for youtube and doesn't shoe the worst of the sexual and physical assaults but you'll get the idea

Also....

This bibliography examines 286 scholarly investigations: 221 empirical studies and 65 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 371,600.
    http://www.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

8. haribol

haribol New Member

There is nothing to say about who dominates whom. The question is who is superior. No gender or sex, race, national, culture , religion or ethnicity is superior. All are equal in their origin. Yes at times men seem dominant and at others women. It is natural and there is nothing to be surprozed about it.

9. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Men and women are different. I f your basis for superiority is based around outside work, money and economic power then you can assume men are the superior sex. This is how feminists see it and they hate it when women opt to work in the home instead of building an outside career to help the "cause".
    But I think building children and family is no less important...More important, then making money, building power.

In my opinion men are created to produce and women to nurture children and build a strong family.

This is all on generalities. Women and men are individuals and aren't in a box.

10. daddyofall

daddyofall Active Member

women are better at giving birth and picking colors. There's a reason why men rule the world (and its not because they're stronger) that doesn't mean that there aren't women capable of similar feats than men, there have been great female leaders, few, but some.

11. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

The OP could be summarized with "I sure miss the good ole days when men controlled everything." :roflol:

12. haribol

haribol New Member

True. In some respects females are superior since they are bestowed with some powers to do something males cannot do. Imagine how women can manage home better, raise children better and strike a balance between home and office and I see men fail in these cases.

Yes females are far more flexible

13. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

Petty conflict and pointless busybodying = the glass ceiling

Good Op. And suprisingly accurate.

14. Independant thinker

Not by her ideas and manipulations, but by her aggression and manipulation.

Trust me, very few women have creative ideas.

15. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Some men are weak ass losers. Like most losers they try to save themselves with sexism/racism/ethnicism and "reverse" theories to explain why they can't compete without their privilege and this is supposed to prove their superiority somehow. The twisted "logic" of conservatives would be unbelievable were it not being shoved in our faces all the time.

The facts of the matter are that women are by far they superior sex, they have to be as they have and raise the children. Men are drones, useless for much more than ensuring genetic diversity through sexual reproduction

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Natural_Superiority_of_Women.html?id=g1NpAAAAIAAJ&hl=en

16. TBryant

You seem bitter.

I would not bet one way or another on your assertion.

My wife would kill me.

17. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

I'm sorry I'm not too sure what you meant by this. Could you elaborate?

18. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

On a bell curve, there are more genius men than women, but there are also more idiots on the other end than women. I guess men would be superior if they could inseminate themselves and have babies.

19. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself, assuming you are one.

Very few men even know what creativity is. The problem is that no really good idea is entertained by society until some man steals it from a woman and pushes it as his own. Look at all the great discoveries that were staring their "originators" in the face for years, if not decades and even centuries. How did they miss them? They ignored the women that saw them until one was smart enough to realize "she's right" and then stole it. Most progress we have is due to women whose names aren't even known, let along remembered.

20. Independant thinker

you seem gutless.

21. Independant thinker

Lol enter the male feminist.

since women have gained a strong say in society, has it decayed or improved?

I'm not talking about bloody art, I'm talking about creativity.

And don't bring in childbirth. That is a woman's body being creative, not her spirit.

The problem is that we all think of destruction as being only negative. That's what blocks us from true perception. Being married to a creative person is awful. Now, you see? Women's destructive nature is also our easy going and less domineering nature. Creativity is not all positive.Its dominant, unyeilding and controlling

Both you two posters have made emotional responses. In layman's terms, you let your dick (*)(*)(*)(*) block your intellect.

22. SpaceCricket79

Going by personal experience?

...hey I'm being slightly facetious - you OTOH just spewed out a full-fledged conspiracy theory.

Then that would mean that the women of the Duggar family are the best women on the planet :lol: - and ironically would support conservative arguments against abortion and women doing anything else other than popping out kids.

So by your logic conservative Christian women are superior to liberal feminist women then? ;)

Plus even if a way to procreate un-naturally was invented, it would still favor male superiority - since a man conceiving a child through an artificial uterus wouldn't have to carry the pregnancy in his body and prevent him from working and living life - so an all-male society would be a lot more efficient and productive than an all female.

...written buy a man, knowing that he could make a killing selling it to women :lol:

23. SpaceCricket79

Michaelango, Leonardo Da Vinci? Again speak for yourself.

Nonsensical statement but if it were true it'd actually be a testament to male biological superiority at actually making things happen rather than daydreaming.

A 7 year old kid watching cartoons could come up with the "idea" of a time machine, but it's the professor who actually invents one who rightfully deserves credit for it, whether he "stole" it from a kid or not who couldn't for the life of themselves ever make it happen.

Show me the page on David Icke's website which sources this conspiracy theory. I'm sure it's alongside the claim that women actually stole everything from the lizard-men shapeshifters who are currently taking the forms of George Bush and Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. :lol:

24. TBryant

Bitter without a doubt now.

Get over it.

Given opportunity and put under enough stress women display an equal or greater propensity for creativity as men. They do think in a slightly different way than men and tend to find solutions that fit in the box, whereas men are slightly more likely to think outside of it.

The best solution is not always the most radical one.

25. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

If we were biologically superior, we wouldn't die off so much.