ISIS to Christians in Sweden: 'The Caliphate Is Here', Now 'Convert or Die'.....

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by MMC, Oct 19, 2015.

1. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

It appears Daesh has decided to become vocal in Sweden. What say ye?

Assyrian Christians in Sweden are on edge after receiving several threatening messages linked to the Islamic State recently.

Graffiti that read “the caliphate is here” and “convert or die” was painted on two stores owned by Assyrians earlier this week, as was the Arabic letter ‘N,’ short for Nazarene, Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter reports.....snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2015/10/16/isis-in-sweden-the-caliphate-is-here-n2066963

2. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;BMRJ1HoMt-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMRJ1HoMt-I[/video]

You can write anything in a graffiti but ISIS supporters may need to realise that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is currently being bombed back to the stone age in Syria by the Russian Air Force.

3. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

:clapping:

I don't support interventionism but that was the PERFECT reply.

close thread now.

4. Buzharia

Buzharia Newly Registered

To be honest the ISIS and Assad regime should be punished, but, super powers like Russia and USA should discuss in UN security council and after taking right " green light" from the UN council to intervention in Syria. After getting permissions from UN council they can hit the ISIS position, i don't like the anarchy!. By the way i think here we have to be with the clash of civilizations as describe the S. Huntington. The ISIS is trying to re modeling the Islamic culture to competition later the western culture, but they are to fare of that.

5. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Mornin TT. [​IMG] I think it has been reported that The Russians have been bombing the Syrian Rebels.

6. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Not quite IT. [​IMG] As the point was that Daesh is still spreading. Kind of like a virus.

And no it wasn't a perfect response.