Fla. Prof Says Muslims 'Procreate Like Mushrooms After the Rain,' 'The Problem .....

Discussion in 'Ethnic & Religious Conflicts' started by HBendor, Oct 30, 2015.

1. HBendor

HBendor New Member

This is the latest truth!!

Please, everyone, listen to this University professor and then forward to everyone in your address book!!

This information needs to be heard by every American.

This Florida Professor must have a death wish!

Scary and powerful but accurate.

http://video.slimail.com/QXIcgUVVnZU

2. Il Ðoge

Il Ðoge Active Member

Some day black-Hispanic America and Muslim Europe are going to fight a war with each other.

3. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

During opressors people tend to have more children.

Isreal needs to stop agression and let UN take care violence along the border. To make sure that both sides are disciplined for offense.

Then work with other muslim countries as equally as we work with isreal.

Maintain stability with a UN peace keeping force. An armed one consisting of multiple countries. It is UN after all.

With conflict solved and equality established, as well as guidelines that will result with the UN imposing sanctions if violated. And use this rule equally.

Problem will be solved in middle east. Refugees will be forced to return. Muslims won't have as many kids, and the problem will be solved

4. Prunepicker

Prunepicker Well-Known Member

The professor was spot on. The religion of pieces definition was accurate.
    Also, he's exactly right about removing 'radical'. They are doing exactly as
    their esteemed prophet did and would do.

Thanks for the video.

5. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

What's this?

A CAIR video demonstrating just how bigoted this Belgian idiot is?

:-D

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Indeed, and with the help of the 'useful idiots' we're sleepwalking straight into it. On the other hand, I think there's something to be said for Sharia law; if only we could borrow it in order to correct the excesses of western societies, then 'hand it back to Islam'?

7. Korben

Korben Banned

This is a war that's been going on for 2500 years, I have no idea why we refuse to win it.

8. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's been talked about for 2500 years, and they're smart enough to realise the time has now come to do something. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

It is as if the ruling elite, the Bilderburger (sp) crowd is anti-European, anti-white, and anti-Christian and wants Islam to win. They have basically gagged us and tied our hands behind our backs as they commit psychological torture on us by forcing us to watch our borders being torn down, and our civilization being destroyed from the inside out. They don't seem to care that Islam is a racist, exclusive, archaic, sexist, old-world religion that does not fit into the world as it is today.

But it isn't just Islam in our countries that is the problem. Muslims will have to fight for world-wide dominance with the Asians. I live on the west coast. I was shopping yesterday, and quite a few of the people I saw were Asians and Mexicans, and they all had small children. It makes me want to tell my adult children not to have children of their own, because it won't be long before their children will be dominated by so-called "minorities". At this point in time, there is no way we can out-breed them. To make it worse, besides their sheer numbers, they have all been indoctrinated with an anti-white agenda; and the illegals and blacks have learned their anti-white lessons well. It seems we are being set-up for slaughter.