November,,,POST of the month nominations

Discussion in 'Announcements & Community Discussions' started by Shangrila, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Thank you for participating.
    Please post both the entire text and link, along with brief explanation why you find your nomination worthwhile.
    Members are encouraged to like their favorite post. At the end of the month, staff will count the likes and announce the best post winner.
    We are hoping and emphasizing that members should only nominate posts that meet all posting rules and guidelines. Removing inappropriate nominations will be at the discretion of the PF staff.

2. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate this post by godisnotreal because it explains the form of thinking behind terrorism. Great post.

Found here:
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=432431&p=1065550089#post1065550089

3. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

I would like to nominate this post by Perotista. This post and his posts in general show what I consider to be good objective analysis of the topics. It is refreshing to read posts that do not seem to be written to make you favorably view one politician or ideology over the other. It is truth that is needed now and always, and truth is made up of both the good and the bad. We cannot value honesty or truth if we are not willing to be honest about both.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...ple-good-enough-democracy.html#post1065576729

4. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I was just about to nominate this same post. I agree with Junkieturtle* that this is an excellent example of a well thought out analysis of a situation he knows from the ground but also is able to look at the broader scope of the situation.

"I agree with Junkieturtle" is a phrase usually only uttered after a good hit of acid. Also 'Junkieturtle' would be a good band name.

5. Dollface

Dollface New Member

I didnt win??? This is rigged . Wink wink.

6. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

7. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor