Liberal media ignores attacks by Blacks

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Sab, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Sab

Sab Active Member

2. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

The Virginia shooting(which seems to be a hoax to many people) got loads of attention.

Now drop your obsession with black people, please.

3. Sab

Sab Active Member

WTF are you to tell me who I can be obsessed with or not. Whilst Black people are allowed to get away with so much crime and disproportionate attentionm is made on any white on black crime I damn well will not be quiet, You will NOT get to silence me. Whilst rape between black and whoite people is 99% black men on white women I will fight for the rights of our women not be be raped.

- - - Updated - - -

Only to white hating so called anti racists. No reputable body beleives any such thing.

http://wideshut.co.uk/wdbj-virginia-shooting-hoax-theories-debunked/

4. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

What do you mean they are getting away? And who is raping white women the vast majority of the time? White men. You should focus on that white on white crimes.

5. Sab

Sab Active Member

Nice attempt at dodging. Why do black men rape white women so much more than the reverse? Ill focus on whoever I want. You can face the truth and not hind behind stupid conspiracy theories from dodgy websites. It is clearly a fact that there are many many rapes of white women by black men but the reversealmost never happens.

6. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

Look at the time when I made my post and when you made that edit. And what you posted is off-topic(most people in the comment section are crapping on article). And you don't have to be white hating, lots of whites believe it is a hoax.

The one doing the dodging here is you by not answering my question. How are they getting away with it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_victimization_of_native_American_women

7. Sab

Sab Active Member

Lots of whites beleive its a hox? any of them who arent the usual ultra leftist allies of al Sharpton. No nationally sold newspaper or Netwook TV channel beleives it, No Conressman beleives it. Only the far left Kooks beleive it.

You still can't tell me why inter racial rape between whites and blacks is all one way. why is that. Ill answer your question when you answer mine but we all know leftists wont answer difficult questions they just scream 'racist' and demand you answer their questions.

8. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

I asked you first and you don't seem care that most of the guys raping Native Americans are white.

9. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

10. Sab

Sab Active Member

Why would I not care? Anyways its easy to explain according to your link 78% of the rapists of Native American women are white

Lets take for our example the state in the contiguous USA with the highest proportion of Native Americans which is North Dakota.

In that state roughly 5% are Native american 90 % are white and Black people are about 1.5%. So we would expect on a random distribution that 90% of the rapes were from white people but in fact only 78% are . So white people are less likely than their numbers suggest to be rapists of Native americans than the average.

Now lets hear from you why almost all black vs White rapes are black men on white women?

11. Ockham

Ockham New Member

No the media will not cover it nationally - it won't get picked up by MSNBC or CNN and it won't make a splash at all because it doesn't fit the medias narrative. Did Obama weigh in and say that girl could have been his daughter? No..... shocking eh? The sicked part is that this girl hits a 5 year old child. After doing a little searching it sounds like she and another girl in the video were arrested both on charges stemming from the video as well as other charges. That young kids need to try and out do each other on social media has some part in this - that the girl who was arrested has no parents who care about her is another part. Social media has been more of a detriment to society than a benefit IMO. The up side to this if there is one, is that people from the surrounding area, parents, teachers etc., have supported the arrest and prosecution of thugs like this girl and her little friends who knew exactly what was going to happen and why it was put on video. That the black community and black people in general have denounced this action and this little thug girls own friends started distancing themselves from her is a good start.

A few year in juvi is needed to give her some time to think.

NSFW commentary from Youtube about the OP subject: :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;7CbcLdczjqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbcLdczjqE[/video]

12. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

[MENTION=61598]Sab[/MENTION]:

Read the link I posted.

13. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

It's a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBKx8pzatQA

As for blood, he uses GIFs that are filmed from such a far distance or have tons of shaking cam that make it impossible to see blood. Not one of them are close up shots or have a clear view like video was, so it's a terrible comparison. You thought that was a good argument?

14. Sab

Sab Active Member

Its a hoax and yet none of teh ultra liberal media like the UK Guardian have picked up on it...hardly. Get me one reputable news source that actually thinks there is a hoax not some 9/11 troofers

15. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

That poster's claim has been thoroughly debunked.

The only source that has been provided shows Blacks sexually assaulting and/or raping Whites at a frequency of 10,000 or more attacks annually and Whites sexually assaulting and/or raping Blacks zero times.

There's no evidence Whites sexually attack Blacks at the same frequency Blacks do Whites.

In fact, the opposite.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

16. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

You debunked nothing. Wait till you realize that the source you cite is a sample and distribution table versus actual assaults and rapes. Racial realist even had to back away from it and admit that one shouldn't base a case off the numbers. Read em' & weep.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007759.html

Debunked nothin' LOl!!

17. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

Because this serves their agenda on gun control.

18. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

What are the Black and White rape rates in the US and UK?

Haha.

19. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

IDK :gallery:.

20. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

Here is an interview with the "witness".

[video=youtube;f3fR--wsWL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3fR--wsWL0[/video]

21. Sab

Sab Active Member

the video has been 'taken down' what a surprise

22. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

No its still there.

Btw, they did see the shooter according to slow motion video shots and interview with the survivor.

23. Sab

Sab Active Member

yes and the Nazis had a base on the moon and Elvis is a guest.

Why hasn't MSNBC picked up on this?

24. DevilMayhem666

DevilMayhem666 Member

No, seriously the survivor said they saw him.

Because the government>MSNBC.

25. Sab

Sab Active Member

yeah right...its the Obama administration, the one that backed the Zimmerman witchhunt and employed an anti white Racists like Eric Holder