do you think china is the biggest enemy of australia?

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by hkisdog, Nov 26, 2015.

1. hkisdog

hkisdog Banned

do you think china is the biggest enemy of australia?

2. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Ever seen the movie Blade Runner from the early 1980's? I think that is a good representation of the next 100 years, perhaps without the offworld colonies haha, but I mean the on the ground mix of nationalities. You'll note it has a distinctly Asian vibe going on, but it is more generally a mixture of all cultures.

I think China will rediscover its self identity as a nexus of wealth, but its culture and people will spread around the world. Together with Indian's they will be the majorities in all corners of the globe eventually. Nation's everywhere will shrink to pockets of wealth which will sparsely populate a global community of multiculturalism based on capitalist consumer driven democracy. War will become redundant, but crime will exist at all levels and so the Police will end up replacing the military, and their focus will be more local then assigned to 'nations'. During this whole process I think you will also see corporations grow while nation's transform so that nations and corporations become very similar. They will both serve populations of citizens and those citizens will serve them. They will therefore have borders which they conduct business across.

That all assumes that countries like China have too much invested in the global economy to try the old colonial approach of territorial expansion as a means for economic expansion. That strategy still does have some merit for struggling nations, but these days it most often will face way too much resistance from other nations to be a viable logical solution.

That is the future sense, but in the present sense, no. What has China done which would define it as an enemy? The size of the list as the answer to that is the answer to your question. Do you think they are and why, show us your list!?

3. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

The biggest enemy to Australia within the next 10-15 years will be unemployment, not China.

Companies will want to centralise around the fastest growing world economies, that will leave Australia right at the bottom of the globe - geographically to far away from everyone to be financially competitive.

When all the natural resources are gone, Australia will be a worthless piece of rock.

4. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

By then it will probably be an Islamic piece of rock.......

5. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

That was said about America, yes?

Container shipping means that everyone is next door. Home grown resources mean nothing, ask Japan, they lost WWII because they had few resources of their own and then won the peace based on that exact same thing.

6. robot

robot Active Member

I think Australia's policy should be pro China. Just look at the amount of trade between the two countries.

7. culldav

I think you might find there is a massive difference between Japan after WW11 and Australia after its resources expire. The Social Construction of Japan after WW11 had a completely different philosophy to that of Australia in 2015. For one thing, Japan was not as bastardised as the Australian population is, and the Japanese people had a sense of togetherness; comradeship and self-worth, which Australians simply don't have.

Australia has a population of dumbarse's, who's intellect is only matched by their ambition to sell everything for a quick buck - including their own land.

- - - Updated - - -

Middle Easterners like deserts and rock. Maybe they see Australia as their new "Heaven" on Earth. :roflol: :roflol:

8. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Maybe they'll build a mosque on top of Ayers Rock.....no wait...thats sacred ground isnt it.....ah well...maybe
    in sunny down town Alice Springs.......

9. culldav

I agree, China would have been a very lucrative market for Australian businesses to expand into, but not under Free Trade Agreements. Ever since Australia entered into FTA’s, we have seen a massive decline in Australian home-grown agriculture and manufacturing. Trade between counties and businesses has to be fair and reasonable, but trade for the majority of Australian businesses has never been fair and reasonable since Australians entered into FTA’s. With every FTA initiated, Australian businesses; manufacturing and agriculture has suffered , and has been on the losing side of the FTA.

Meanwhile, countries get what they want - access to Australian natural resources; land; and export markets, but Australian’s never seem to get the same equality on the FTA deals. This is thanks to self-serving, scummy politicians, who wouldn’t know they are male or female unless they looked into a mirror after a shower.

No one is investing in Australia, unless they are buying up Australian prime agricultural land; major Australian water supplies; or Australia’s natural resources.

Major manufacturing companies are deserting Australia for more favourable countries to manufacture their products in; like Ford; Holden; Bonds - just to name a few.

These manufactures enjoyed massive Government “hand-outs” at the Australian tax payers expense for nearly half a Century, and now they have deserted the country, and the people who supported them. If we had decent politicians, they would immediately place massive import taxes on every one of these products manufactured in another country and being imported back into Australia. No. We don’t have anyone who stands up for the Australian people. We have gutless politicians, who allow companies to desert Australia and Australian workers: manufacture their goods in another country, and then import these goods back into Australia without any penalty.

Australia had some of the best agriculture and manufacturing standards and methods in the world; now they all gone, thanks the FTA deals done by shonky politicians.

If Australian’s don’t pull their heads out of arses really soon, and understand “WHO’S” been screwing them over, then the country and the people is heading for third world status.

The only thing I see being invested in Australia is a shopping centre with every new housing development. :roflol:

I cannot remember the last new business I saw open up in Australia, besides another coffee shop, or Chinese $2 shop. :roflol:

Australia: the country of coffee drinkers and junk.

10. culldav

Something tells me Muslims are not going to give a rats-arse what the Aboriginal people think scared land is, once they have a few in State and Federal Government. :roflol:

11. truthvigilante

truthvigilante Well-Known Member Past Donor

Absolutely, it's a no brainer.