Saudi Arabia set to decapitate another 50 people to bring 2015 total to 191

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Denizen, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

Victims are sentenced by trial in secret. Saudi Arabia labels Shia dissidents as terrorists for the purpose of executing them by decapitation.

Saudi Arabia is the cradle, the university, the financier and the arms supplier to Sunni Jihad terrorists all over the world.

Saudi royal family members have been caught smuggling huge quantities of drugs in their private aircraft. The king and his whole family should confess to terrorism and offer themselves to their own form of justice.

http://time.com/4128019/saudi-arabia-execution-terrorism-beheading/

2. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    Aside from the internal Saud politics of this action, I do not trust the government and their methods. I also question as to what they consider terrorism, considering they execute people for apostasy.

3. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

Saudi Arabia still lives in the Middle Ages. The United States should sever diplomatic relations with all of the Middle Eastern countries that violate basic Human Rights.

4. BPman

BPman Banned

Yet, you support allowing their 'refugees' into our country!! :roll:

5. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

Saudi Arabia set to decapitate another 50 people to bring 2015 total to 191

Ok, not my country, not my rules and not my issue. Maybe we could learn some lessons from them and thin out our prison population of some vermin.

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Apostasy is always added to the language of a conviction.. Their justice system is more focused on the victim as opposed to the "rights" of the criminal... So, if you rape, murder etc.. you have betrayed the community and the faith.

This isn't about Shia.. KSA has arrested over 400 people who were building bombs or training suicide bombers.

- - - Updated - - -

Saudi refugees? Syria is a different country.

Saudi Arabia has taken in over 2 million Syrian refugees but doesn't keep them in refugee camps.. They have been granted permanent residency status.

7. Esau

Esau Well-Known Member

Its ok for saudi's to decapitate ppl because we have trade relations with them.
    Its not ok for isis to decapitate ppl though becuase we dont have trade relations with them.

If isis agree to trade resources with us we wont post pictures on the front page of our news papers of them decapitating ppl. deal?

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Its absurd to compare KSA with ISIS..

9. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

That would leave Americans living and working in Saudi Arabia without consular protection. As we've learned westerners in SA are very much in need of consular protection sometimes.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Nah... Americans are considered guests in Saudi Arabia .. I really loved living there.

11. Esau

Esau Well-Known Member

true, ksa has decapitated a lot more ppl probably.

12. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

You remember the Brits and Canadian who were held and tortured for a crime (bombing) they didn't commit? Westerners need consular protection in SA.

13. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

I hope all Islamic barbarism such as this ceases, it's disgusting no matter who does it. It's not the beheadings that is bad, it's the reasons Islamic people justify beheadings. They will kill a woman for sec outside of marriage for heavens sake . They are all disgusting and the men that agree with these types of punishments over such small crimes should be castrated and force fed their ball sacks.

Trust me, if I had my way SA would be in some trouble for the treatment of their people, mostly against the women though.

14. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

LOLOL.. That was a British deal.. read up on Derek Plumbly and Dearlove... it was November 2000.. we howled with laughter because the Brits got caught blowing up other Brits and claimed it was a "booze war".

Damn fools.. but they did go on to launch Operation Mass Appeal to sell the Iraq war to the British people.

- - - Updated - - -

I was always treated well in Arabia.. Do you actually know any Saudi women.. Have you talked with them, eaten dinner with them??

15. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

same ideology

16. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

None of that matters and as you told it, you were the daughter of an American working there in oil or something, so that would have removed you from the reality of life for SA women......

You totally ignore the fact that there's a ton of info out there that reveals the truth about how women are treated in SA and other ME countries......

17. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I was lucky enough to know many Saudi women.. and to be able to travel around KSA very freely.. How about YOU?

18. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

All true ...and much more as that what you named. But you forgot one important point:

In Iran much of them happened too and for this they are blamed to be bastards and not only few are upset about any negotiations with them as Obama did.
    But that the same happens in Saudi Arabia is unimportant, because why? They are close allies of the USA and so got the wild card from Washington ... and unfortunately of the BS mainstream media who exclude these things with intention for not disturbing this US-SA relationships!

19. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

If you simply look at the Saudi criminal justice system as an isolated part of the entire society, then I will grant you that this could look barbaric, but in terms of the entire social contract, then I have to tell you, this is no more barbaric than any other country's way of dealing with crime.

When I first arrived in the United Arab Emirates in 1980, they only allowed people with long term visas to enter the country on a Friday before sundown. One of the first things we were required to do before given freedom to move about their country was to attend the meting out of justice before sundown and their holy day began. We were brought to the town square where the Sharif carried out court ordered sentences. Several people received written notices that they were convicted of theft and that the next infraction would result in the loss of their right hand. One individual had been convicted of theft after receiving a written warning and had his hand removed, and a British man had been hoisted upside down and had the bottoms of his feet beaten with a cane made of several reeds. He had been caught for the third time making and selling bathtub gin. The point of this story is that when you enter an Islamic country, there is no way you can be unaware of the rules and consequences of your actions. It is impossible to not know the punishments for any crime. You are also pretty aware that each and every crime in their country will be treated seriously and the police will spend ridiculous amounts of time and energy for even the slightest of offenses.

The end result is that they have a much more free and open society in many respects than they do in the west. As it was explained to me by an Imam I knew, in the West, every night nearly everybody goes home and locks themselves into a cell (their home) so that they can be protected by the worst elements of society (the criminals). In an Islamic country, the people are free to lock their doors or not lock their doors. There will be no difference between the two. Instead of people locking themselves in cells at night, they tend to lock the criminals away. So is a safe, free and crimeless society worth the heads of some of the worst elements of society who had knowingly broken the social contract, not once, not twice, but three times? Before you answer that question, you really need to go to an Islamic country and actually see what the social fabric of that country is like, but I have been there and I will tell you right now, it is well worth it.

20. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Yep...............

- - - Updated - - -

The Shia in KSA are well treated.. Many work in the oil industry and they are well represented in the Merchant class. Most seem to be loyal to KSA as opposed to being loyal to Iran.

21. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Sure ... but when in Iran a public stoning to death happened, the media in the West have party time to blame the Mullah regime to be brutal bastards ... what they are by the way ... but if the same happens in KSA, what is then? Silence ... total silence in media world!

22. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

Margot:

Every time one of these threads comes up, it is always breaks down to those people who have lived in an Islamic society against nearly everybody else. I must say, I have to admit that I admire your courage for continually trying to fight for the truth even though these arguments often times devolve into nasty personal attacks against you. Even though we seem to be diametrically opposites on almost every other issue, because we have actually been there, we tend to see eye to eye on these types of issues. You are just an awesome and brave person and I hope you never back down on anything, even when I disagree with you. Make that, especially if I disagree with you.

23. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

They don't care about the rights of anyone.

Fixed for accuracy.

That's like a drug dealer getting mad at drug users.

Yes it is.

That doesn't change the fact that they criminalize things that should not even be crimes (drinking alcohol), they allow things that should be crimes (child rape) and that the punishments rarely fit the crime.

In Fascist Italy, it was said that you could sleep with your doors open because Mussolini had eliminated crime. That doesn't make his methods any more justified.

24. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Child molesters get the death penalty in Arabia.. so do rapists.

25. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Literally the only positive quality of that region.