Any Castle fans out there?

Discussion in 'Music, TV, Movies & other Media' started by ararmer1919, Nov 28, 2015.

1. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

So are any of you guys Castle fans? My brother got me hooked on the show a few days ago and we've bee binge watching all the seasons. Only getting like 2 hours of sleep each day lol. Up to the beginning of season 5 so far and iv got to say this show has quickly become my favorte tv show.

2. DavidMK

DavidMK Well-Known Member

He was better in Firefly. He agrees BTW, hunting for Firefly easter eggs he hids is the best part of the show.

3. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

I never saw as much Firefly as I wanted. Was a pretty good show though. And your right about the Easter eggs. Like "I was aiming for his head"

4. DavidMK

DavidMK Well-Known Member

Or when he dressed up as himself for Halloween. It's also fun when his crazy ideas about cases actually end up being true. The MIB and Invisible Man come to mind.

5. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

My wife and I are currently working our way through the series. We're about halfway through season 3 right now.

We got into this show after seeing Nathan Fillion's guest appearance on Big Bang Theory. I'd seen Firefly a long long time ago, but honestly didn't even remember him from the show. But damn if Nathan Fillion couldn't charm the gold away from Leprechaun.