How to detox and protect ourselves from chemtrails

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Margot2, Nov 29, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I have to post this.. I just can't help myself :eyepopping:

https://wireofinformation.wordpress.com/tag/nanoparticles-in-chemtrails/

Subject: Re: WHISTLEBLOWER CONTACTS IAHF WITH INSIDE INFO ON CHEMTRAILS: HOW TO DETOX & PROTECT OURSELVES

The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via a “psychocivilized” (electronically mind controlled) society.

Using HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first they’re using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas.

WE CAN STOP THIS OUTRAGEOUS INVASION OF OUR BODIES & MINDS!

When people got angry and complained about the name and highly sinister logo (see above) of DARPA’s “Information Awareness Office”, the name of the office was “sanitized” by changing it to the “Terrorist Information Awareness Office”….

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

(Guess who the supposed “terrorists” are? (All of US….)

IAHF is sick of this covert Nazi crap, and we’re putting an END to the New World Order’s little game right NOW via detailed derailment instructions provided in this email so that you can cleanse the chemtrail garbage from your body along with a plea for assistance from a whistleblower:

continued in all earnestness at the link...

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned