Does "wings of eagles" = West Antarctic Ice Sheet?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by DennisTate, Dec 9, 2015.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Revelation 12:14

A good friend of mine has published images in the earth that offer a possible hidden level of meaning in that verse in Revelation.

http://beastsofprophecy.blogspot.ca/

(Please scroll down to the image entitled The Atlantic and Southern Ocean.)

There seem to be images in the landform of the earth that give us a message on how things work out in the ushering in of the era of Messiah.

Perhaps the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet will force the Bride of Messiah - the church...… to take a whole new look at how they failed to obey this admonition from Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

Matthew 5:25

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090205142132.htm
    Collapse Of Antarctic Ice Sheet Would Likely Put Washington, D.C. Largely Underwater

2. DennisTate

When Christians, Jews and Muslims...… find some common ground and begin to cooperate with each other........ a principle will be tapped into which will cause extreme skepticism to nearly vanish from the earth.

John 13:35
    While we argue and debate and attempt to turn others into little clones or replicas of ourselves...… or the idol to ourselves that we set up in our own hearts.......... people will be unable to discern the Holy Spirit in the actions of those of us who profess to know the G-d of Abraham/ HaShem/ YHWH/ Allah........

… but once we begin to cooperate and agree at least on some important issues..... then the atmosphere is altered completely.......

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...saving-new-orleans-florida-rising-oceans.html

The Sahara Forest Project...and saving New Orleans and Florida from rising oceans!

Did you know that there is an Islamic prophecy that the Islamic desert regions would be turned green in the latter days?????

This topic is of special interest to me because I live about a hundred miles from the Bay of Fundy. I live five kms from the ocean on the eastern part of Nova Scotia. In my area the difference between low tide to high tide is about one meter! The land form of the Bay of Fundy has a funnelling effect on tidal waters and so parts of the Fundy have a difference of fifteen to seventeen meters between low to high tide!

The question on my mind would be if ocean levels were to rise about thirty centimeters in my part of Nova Scotia, would they rise by four or five meters along parts of the Fundy????

There are 143,000 acres of farmland taken back from the Fundy by dikes that are probably in the position of the proverbial canary in a coal mine in relation to rising ocean levels!

Every cubic meter of H2O added to the water table of nations in the Middle EAst will NOT be on top of New Orleans, Florida, Holland, Bangladesh or those 143,000 acres along the Fundy!!!!!

I felt a huge sense of relief when I first heard about The Sahara Forest Project!

https://www.facebook.com/SaharaForestProject
    Sahara Forest Project
    http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=1021110

3. DennisTate

If...… it is not purely coincidence that the land formation of the North Atlantic plus South Atlantic can strangely appear like a woman......… on top of a serpent.......... and if.... it is not merely coincidence that the West Antarctic Ice Sheet appears strangely like an eagle biting the head of the serpent....... then.......... could there be any logical reason for this image to have been put there........ for the people who would eventually develop the technology to go into the upper atmosphere and look back at the earth?

My theory.... is that this relates to a choice that all humans have at this time...........

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

4. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

If God wanted to know his plan He would have told us. He certainly did not make it into some riddle for us to figure out.

Once you understand that you can accept that nobody will ever really know what Revelations represents. The main reason for this is that Revelations, like most of the Bible, is there for context. The things God wants us to know are extremely clear the rest is slightly glanced over with little to no explanation.

If anyone thinks the creation of the entire universe and life can be fully explained in a few pages of text then they are fooling themselves. I am sure that the true story of that could fill volumes. Trying to figure out specific passages in revelations serves no purpose and detracts from the point of being a Christian and reading the Bible.

In fact, I consider revelations to be one of the most useless parts of the Bible because it is so cryptic. So in reference to the OP I would say this. It doesn't matter one iota if the ice sheet is the wings of eagles because it would change absolutely nothing. If it were a signal from God you can't run out and get saved because it will be too late for you anyways. There is no salvation at the 11th hour which is why God will never let us know when the end is coming.

5. crank

crank Well-Known Member

At times like these, I like to remind folk that two thirds of humanity don't believe the bible. It's cool that you guys play around with ideas such as this one - but they don't apply to most of us. It always seems quite comical to see these insular and bible-centric ideas applied to the entirety of the world/humanity.

6. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

So far, both are inspired by faith.

7. DennisTate

Yes...… and I am going to attempt to add an image to this discussion.... It isn't the exact image that I was hoping to add .... but I have never been able to add images in the past so I hope this works.......

DragonLABEL-1+(2).jpg

8. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

I will make a prediction, that sometime in the future, the Amazon forest will largely be a desert.

9. dairyair

Who would make such a claim that knowing the ice sheet is the wings of eagles is the 11th hour? It very well maybe the 1st or 2nd hour.

- - - Updated - - -

A photo shopped picture is some kind of proof?

10. Spooky

That was not my intention.

My point was that if we figured out revelations it would simply scare people into becoming Christian to avoid Hell so God probably is not ever going to let us decode it. I have no hour what the wings of eagles would be but if we knew it did indeed signal the end times then it would make people flock to religion under false pretenses.

Remember that Christians will not be judged which means they will not suffer through the trials of tribulation. If you believe in the rapture and that line of thinking then I think that if the wings of eagles was actually biblical related that most of us would be gone already.

11. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

12. Spooky

They have been saying that since Revelations was released. There is no generation that has not had its share of people claiming they were seeing the signs.

In my opinion I think we are millions of years away from seeing the end.

13. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

2000 years isn't that long, particularly in the eyes of God. So people probably had a point during the era that Revelations was released.

Some of the minor Islamic signs include Beduoins competing in the construction of lofty towers (look at the Gulf); time passing by quickly; and music being played over people's heads (think of headphones).

We are closer than we ever were....

14. Spooky

I could show you proof of the signs during every generation.

God says we will never know when the end times are coming so there is no point in trying to waste time figuring it out.

15. dairyair

Why would God not want as many of his children as possible to flock to him?
    Why create us if not so as many as possible could be with him?
    Of course christians will be judged, how many time has a christian, perhaps even you said, they don't act like christians so they are not really christians. IE, hear that all the time when someone brings up the crusades and what christians did.
    Or the spanish inquisition.
    So, of course christians will be judged.

16. dairyair

I am sure all the minor signs are happening in any religion's end time predictions. As well as any other end time predictions of other religions and non religions.
    It is easy to make general statements and predictions.
    As I said earlier, some day the Amazon rain forest will be a desert. Count on it. When that happens, the end times will be near.

17. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

"Bedouins competing in the building of lofty towers," and "people playing music over their heads" are not general statements.

18. Spooky

Not according to this.

19. dairyair

Sure they are.
    And you are trying to say headphones is music playing over their heads? It is not.
    Lofty can mean anything.
    1000 yrs ago, it didn't take much to think something as lofty.

I predict one day earthlings will visit life beings and communicate with beings on another planet. And the Amazon rain forest will be a desert.
    This will be the signs of the end times.

- - - Updated - - -

There has to be judgement as to whether that passage is fulfilled by the individual.

Now I take it your a believer in sola fide? I didn't think you were.

edit
    Never mind, I remember you are a Pauline believer, not necessarily a Jesus believer.

20. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Lofty towers.

And what else could music playing over their heads possibly mean?

21. dairyair

speakers at the ceiling of a lofty tower.
    a band playing in the balcony, overhead of the people in a theater.

22. DennisTate

I am really glad that as a teenager I got to read "The Book of Revelation Unveiled At last" by Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong but...… about a year ago I read a very different explanation for that book by a man who had had ten heart attacks.

He could not remember anything from his first nine heart attacks.... but for the tenth one he had a pretty astonishing near death experience. It is no wonder that the theologians of this world seem to be scared of NDE's because in a few moments in higher dimensions Mr. Gary Plumley learned more about the mysteries of the universe than could ever be explained at the very best theological seminary!

http://nhneneardeath.ning.com/profiles/blogs/meet-me-on-the-other-side

23. DennisTate

Yes..... but there is a segment of the population who want to see a greater level of cooperation between all national governments of the earth and........ the cracking and sliding of ice on the land based Greenland Ice Pack or the WAIS....... could be exactly what they have been waiting for to act as a catalyst for this to happen???????

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=274477&p=1065646715#post1065646715

When is the World Gov coming? Why, it is here.

24. DennisTate

Even when we misunderstand the Jewish, Christian or Islamic scriptures................ our misunderstandings have at least some "artistic value."

I wonder....... would President Obama and/ or his older half brother Mr.Malik Obama be willing to go to a beach in Israel.........… and allow the young man in this video...… to bury them partly in the sand..... except for their head of course?????????!

To at least some degree... this young man is somewhat of a "Prophet like unto Moses"... in that he went up into higher dimensions of space time....... came back down to be with us...… and in a sense his face is glowing...… and many deeply religious people will be scared of him and want him to veil his face..... water down what he teaches?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2UnXgHeis8&feature=share

Boy Awakens From Death With Frightening Warning From God-Get Prepared Now!

25. DennisTate

But that image that sure looks like a woman praying........ with her knees and feet over a serpent.......... whose head is being bitten by an eagle.........… well....... America has been symbolized by an eagle for centuries.........… the Devil / Satan has been symbolized by a serpent for millennia....... and a woman has been symbolic of Eve as well as Judah, Levi, Benjamin and the lost tribes of Israel for millennia as well........ So a Jewish scholar can look at that image in an entirely different light and has no particular need to even bother to look at the Book of Revelation/ The Apocalypse........ except to know how a Christian might tend to interpret that image differently than an Orthodox Jew would.......?????

Near death experiencer shown peace deal between Jordan and Israel is coming.

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=355994&page=4&p=1066069043#post1066069043

....Fascinating!

I had never heard the 1967 acts of Moshe Dayan explained in quite that way before!

But...… it seems that this year..... is one of those annual Sabbath years.... specifically the 49th year in a cycle that will end with Yom Kippur beginning a fiftieth year...… a Jubilee.... that will end on the day before Yom Kippur 2017.

HBendor..... could you please take a look at an image....... that two friends of mine found seemingly in the geography of the earth..........
    … please pardon my explaining this image in terms that would tend to be comprehensible to a Christian audience.......... a Jewish audience would tend to associate the "woman" with Eve....... whose role was passed down and down to Rachel and/ or Leah.

Joseph/ Yosef was meant to have friendly rivalry with Judah and Levi...… we were never supposed to go head to head ...… in all out conflict as has been the case.

Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy has played a role much like the Prophet Elijah...… and has to no small degree restored us...… by telling us that we are your relatives!

Mr. Tsvi Misinai is also playing a role somewhat like Elijah..... but I would suggest that you not ignore Mr. Sigmund Ivarsson..... who apparently had some sort of experience.... somewhat like a near death experience....... in which he was in a "garden" and was told that he was Elijah somehow................... His sense of timing is impeccable.......... We desperately need somebody willing to tackle the role of Elijah in the months just before this Jubilee year begins.........… Oh......"As I live.........… the Orthodox Jews will have their Jerusalem Third Temple, and I prefer 2030 over 2070........... because the time line with the Third Temple constructed in 2030..... vs the time line with the Third Temple constructed in 2070...… probably has at least one billion more healthy humans living in the year 2150........... over the time line where the Jerusalem Third Temple is constructed in 2070?????!" (Dennis Tate)