What positive things can you say about President Obama?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Dec 15, 2015.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

For one thing....... the situation could be much much worse and President Obama has performed much better than many of my conservative friends felt that he might do.

I haven't read articles yet about thousand of Christian leaders being rounded up and put in concentration camps....... as many people expected to occur?!

I got an interesting analysis of President Obama a few moments ago.

https://www.facebook.com/DannionBrinkley4President2016/posts/10208493744205269?notif_t=page_wall

Mel Minitor
    24 mins · Warrenville, SC, United States ·

2. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

3. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

His term is almost over.

4. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

What positive thing
    can I say about the Traitor?

He only has a year or so left in office?

5. DennisTate

President Obama...… for all his many flaws..... is to some degree in line with the being of light who appeared to former Atheist Howard Storm during his near death experience........ He is correct that we North Americans have not used our military power in the best possible ways in many nations. We certainly can....... and should improve....... how we view citizens of the third world?!

https://www.facebook.com/DannionBrinkley4President2016/posts/10208493744205269?notif_t=page_wall

I personally........ want to see America continue as the world's number one military super power but................... there is no denying the fact that we need to look at how we have been using that power??????

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a04

The Future of the United States

6. DennisTate

I really have been having trouble with this as well......… I believe that I need to concentrate mostly on the positive..... but a couple of weeks ago I was praying....... and I suggested to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus that perhaps the G. O. P. should be given.........FOUR CONSECUTIVE TERMS....... as a consolation prize........ for the errors of the Obama Administration....... especially on foreign policy?!

I asked for wisdom and understanding to be given to the Republican Party presidential contenders and their supporters............. because the G. O. P. is in a pretty serious mess at this time as well????!

7. DennisTate

Yes..... that is certainly one positive aspect of all that that has crossed my mind as well.

Senator John McCain wants Mr. Mitt Romney to enter the Presidential race......… and I also wish to see Mitt jump in there.

http://www.politicalforum.com/lates...enator-john-mccain-wants-mitt-romney-run.html

Senator John McCain wants Mitt Romney to run!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uses-talk-convention-floor-comeback/77238504/

8. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

He inhales O2 and exhales CO2. That's as good as it gets.

Gatewood likes this.
  9. RonnieFan

RonnieFan Well-Known Member Past Donor

All that gray hair definitely means that retirement is nearby.

10. DennisTate

Yes....... I am glad about that as well........ and I am hopeful that 2017 begins with a very new flavor in the White House!

A year or so ago....... I read a pretty amazing analysis of the capabilities of the flawed but pretty amazing F-35 and F-22 Raptors.......... A powerful case was presented that America has military technology that makes all competitors look like amateurs.

It seems to me that the F-35 may well be the best deal for nations like Canada, Israel and Australia.... considering what it can do..... in spite of its flaws.... and extremely high cost........

...........but as Peter Parker's Uncle Ben so well stated........."With great power comes great responsibility!"
    http://www.politicalforum.com/canad...orrect-abt-f-35-being-best-our-air-force.html

Could P. M. Stephen Harper be correct abt the F-35 being the best for our air force?

11. DennisTate

Yes..... plants do really like CO2....... I've heard that it is critical to their growth!

www.BankingSystemsFlaws.blogspot.ca/

........I am in agreement with environmentalist and economist Bjorn Lomborg that a carbon shift policy will probably be ineffective over the short term in combating global temperature increases or in preventing a destructive rise in world ocean levels.

Two effective methods to combat global warming and simultaneously fight rising ocean levels have been proposed by New Mexico biologist Carl Cantrell.

12. DennisTate

I would like to think that in his retirement he will try his best to bring more unity............… as opposed to further division to America.

I read a truly interesting analysis of a conflict between 2008 Presidential candidate Mr. John McCain with his running mate Mrs. Sarah Palin.............

http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...have-change-become-presidential-material.html

How Mrs. Sarah Palin would have to change to become Presidential material.

13. TOG 6

TOG 6 Well-Known Member

His whining and crying about guns after every national-news-level shooting has been a boon for the gun industry, and put millions upon millions of guns into the hands of the law abiding.
    Meanwhile, outside His reality, gun violence has dropped significantly.

Gatewood likes this.
  14. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

Barack Obama has gone so far left and done so poorly as a President that the pendulum will come swinging back to the hard right and stay there for a while. Much like Jimmy carter insured 12 years of Republican presidents, Obama will do the same for conservatives but the Republicans will control the House, the Senate, and the Presidency.

Furthermore, since Obama didn't challenge Harry Reid and his nuclear option, Senate rules have changed and the 60 vote cloture rule is a thing of the past which means the Republicans can easily repeal anything Obama has done.

Finally, I was really opposed to Obama's weaponizing of the IRS, Customs, and the Department of Justice, but since the door is opened the Republicans can begin punishing the leftist media with ludicrous tax audits, or they can prove they are better people by making reforms in which the Obama lawlessness will be a thing of the past.

Gatewood likes this.
  15. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

Well, he HAS had a positive effect on gun sales.

16. RonnieFan

RonnieFan Well-Known Member Past Donor

But do you honestly think - after listening to 7 years so far of Obama dissing the Republicans - that he is going to attempt to bring more "unity" during his retirement?

Sarah Palin spin story # 37,966.

Where did you find that, at the Huffington Post?

17. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obama has supported and enhanced the IBR programs so we students do not get crushed by the repayment of federal loans. This is one area where conservatives have utterly dropped the ball.

18. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

He didn't mess with organized labor for the most part unlike his predecessor.

19. milorafferty

milorafferty Banned

He is great at speaking from a teleprompter.

20. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Umm he hasnt attacked the United States with nuclear weapons yet. Thats a good thing. Hes put a lot of money in the golf course business as well as jet fuel business to get him there.

Gatewood likes this.
  21. FixingLosers

FixingLosers New Member

Hes black?

22. democrack

democrack Banned

I got nothing ......

Gatewood likes this.
  23. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

<Rule 3>

If Obama is a leftist he can only be so on the American political spectrum. That would be a spectrum that goes from Reagan on the left to the KKK on the right.

With the hate and fear one can read from the American right one has to fear the day the Republicans ever get into power.
    One gets the feeling that you would round op political opponents, immigrants, Muslims and whomever you believe is a traitor and non-American.

Scary.

24. democrack

democrack Banned

What a joke , check imports ! Have you noticed what Obamacare has done to most union contract negotiations ? He has destroyed the middle class ! If you think imports are bad now , wait until this new trade deal starts .
    When in the hell are you union workers going to realize Obama is all about wealth distribution , take more and more from the middle class and more handouts to the lazy fourth generation welfare deadbeats .

" A liberal is a man who will give away everything he doesn't own."
    Frank Dane

25. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Payback is a b**tch - Obama is the Karma debt that conservatives have to pay for saddling the country with 8 years of Bush.

Seriously, given where the economy was when Obama took office (for those conservatives who seem to have developed amnesia) he's done
    an average job. The things that have happened in foreign affairs, given Romney's stance, would have been more or less the same - the
    forces that have shaped the Mid-East were already in motion before Obama took office, with millions of refugees fleeing the war in Iraq and destabilizing Syria.

You can pretend that things would have been "better" under someone else - but it's all just speculation on your part. History is what
    it is.