The NFL is not a sport, like the WWE it's sports entertainment

Discussion in 'Sports' started by gophangover, Dec 18, 2015.

1. gophangover

gophangover Well-Known Member

The games are scripted...Carolina plays doorknobs all season, while another team that Goodell doesn't like has to play every powerhouse in the league.

The rules have been changed so much, it's not even close to the same game any more.

The refs are the same ones in the WWE. They don't even get the calls right in slow mo replay.

It's just a big money scam...and the fans are as stupid as the WWE fans too.

2. kronikcope

kronikcope Active Member

If the games were scripted as you say, everyone involved would be charged and face serious prison time. Do you have any proof of this, or is this just your opinion on the matter?

3. milorafferty

milorafferty Banned

What is with the bashing of the NFL lately? Is it because the ladies are upset they aren't included? Or just that the left-wing losers are too big of pansies to be able to play?

If you don't like the NFL, don't watch. Otherwise, leave it alone and shut your piehole.

Like I do with the NHL. :roflol:

4. SMDBill

SMDBill Well-Known Member

Yay! Another "I'm smart and everyone else is stupid thread."

http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/creating-the-nfl-schedule/

One concession....the refs do suck this year. Many of the rules changes are for player safety.

All sports are just entertainment unless you're a participant in some way.

5. Windigo

Windigo Banned

Shows how much you know.

Each team plays 16 games.

6 division games, 2 games against every other team in your division.

4 games against every team in a another division in your conference.

4 games against every team in another division in the other conference.

2 games 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3, 4 v 4 based on last years standings against two other divisions.

These division match up rotate every year. There is no randomness or scripting in the schedule at all.

That being said I dont think you can say that the patriots schedule is hard as the AFC East plays the NFC East and AFC South this year, the two worst divisions in the NFL, in their cross divisional games which is the same schedule as the Panthers pulled.

6. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol.

I'm glad I'm not in law school with you right now. You'd fail our group project.

7. kronikcope

kronikcope Active Member

Feel free to explain your position instead of issuing a statement concerning your school projects and my ability to complete them.

Am I to assume if Roger Goddell was running a organized crime ring by throwing games, in which hundreds of people would have to be involved, all would be overlooked according to your school project?

I certainly remember numerous people being convicted of various crimes and sentenced to federal prison over the fixing of University of San Diego basketball games.

8. Windigo

Windigo Banned

You'd be surprised how many people think the the NFL schedule is simply chosen random.

9. Herkdriver

Herkdriver New Member

The bigger issue is how the NFL will deal with concussions. Parents will begin to steer their kids away from the sport, the talent pool will begin to dry up and the sport itself will be played by mediocre athletes. We'll begin to see this in a generation or two.

Pop Warner participation is already beginning to drop.

Parents are wising up, football is a dangerous sport for the human brain.

My Mom was ahead of the curve, I was forbidden from going out for the JV football team. I suppose I can only now appreciate her wisdom.

10. Windigo

Windigo Banned

I dont really think that you can argue that the AFC east is a harder division than the NFC South either. Even if Falcons and the Saints are having down years there is still a lot of talent and are a real threat to any team in the NFL. The AFC east however really doesn't have a team that is any kind of threat to the Patriots.

11. milorafferty

milorafferty Banned

Man, I don't know about that. I'm a Falcons fan and they seem to only be a danger to themselves! :roll:

12. gophangover

Yeah you're correct, the NFL turns tough guys into couch potatoes. But I hear you can't call a potato a vegetable.

13. gophangover

Biggest threat to the Patriots is Goodell. Jets have a winning record now that they got rid of Rex....Poor Bills....

14. gophangover

NBA busted a ref for taking bribes...lot more money is bet on the NFL...of course those refs are glad to see that the fans believe they're above the temptation....even though they can't get a call right even in slow mo replay. Anybody see the Hurricanes game that ALL of the refs were suspended for being blind? Blind, yeah that's what it was.

15. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

amen to that.you nailed it.well said.:thumbsup: Here at this site most posters in the sports section cant comprehend that though and are in denial so it just falls on deaf ears around here.

But you so much nailed it.thats why I stick to the old classics.Back then the NFL wasnt corrupt like it is now.Like you said,they dont even get the calls right in slow mo replay.how much more evidence do people need that these games are as phony and as scripted as the WWE?:roll:

It indeed is just a money scam. I got to admit i was one of those stupid fans they had believing all this time that if a bad call happened by the officials,it was just a bad call they made but last year i woke up that these games are as scripted and rigged as pro wrestling with the outcome already planned only difference is the players are not involved and it doesnt always go as they planned.

Last year when one of the dallas defenders of the cowboys went out and mugged one of the Lions receivers and then the official made the correct call throwing a yellow flag for such an obvious pass interference penalty that everybody in the country who knows the rules of football,saw that it was so obviously indeed pass interference,the official then picked up the yellow flag and they said it WASNT a pass intereference penatly and gave no explanation whatsoever for why they changed their mind?

It took that for me to to wake up that these games are rigged by the officials. How anybody can say otherwise is beyond me and they are indeed stupid if they cant see these games are as scripted and rigged the WWE.

the NFL will NEVER get a dime of my money again.

16. 9/11 was an inside job

Goddel always has his head up Krafts arse so he is no threat.

17. 9/11 was an inside job

No matter what you tell them like i said,it just falls on deaf ears around here they are so much in denial.

I notice how they ignored your fact that even when something is showed in slow mo replay the refs dont ever get it right yet they cant put two and two together these games are rigged.:roll: Its fruitless trying to get them to listen to you around here.

The year the Seahawks went to the superbowl and played the Broncos the NFL made sure the Seahawks advanced to that game.There were so many obvious penaltys they committed that were not called and called many critical penaltys against the 49ers that were not penaltys as well.they rigged the game because they wanted to see the best defense in the league against the best offense in the league so the officials made sure they got the outcome the league decided.

Its all spelled out in black in white in this video here that cannot be refuted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTLJ2s5U0g

The year the 49ers and Ravens squared off against each other happend only because the league wanted to see a Harbaaugh bowl so they rigged the falcons/49ers game to make sure the 49ers won and made it to the superbowl.

There were very critical bad calls that went against the falcons that never should have been called that were instrumental in the 49ers winning that game.

Had that game been called fairly no way in hell would the 49ers had been in that superbowl just as there is no way in hell the seahawks would have been in the superbowl against the Broncos if the officials had FAIRLY officiated that game as well.

18. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Banned

It's already happening. There was a series in the Boston Herald a couple months ago about it...local high schools are actually forfeiting games because they sometimes cannot field enough players.

19. gophangover

How about that phantom "horse collar" penalty last night against the Jets?

20. Jp125518

Jp125518 Newly Registered

.....someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Would it surprise you to learn that the NFL is listed as "entertainment" and it is 100% legal to fix their own games as long as no bribery or inside betting occurs? Not a crime at all dont believe me look it up

21. Jp125518

Jp125518 Newly Registered

This guy is right. The nfl and the nba are "entertainment" not sport. There is no law against them fixing their own games for your viewing pleasure. 100% legal as long as no betting with insider knowledge or a bribe happens its completely fine with the police. Shocking huh? Changed my whole life when i learned this. I always fell for "well that was just a bad call"

22. 9/11 was an inside job

what about MLB? Yeah so many people here are so much in denial with their head buried in the sand on this its pathetic and sad that they cant see these games are as rigged as pro wrestling.

23. 9/11 was an inside job

i bet if there was a serious investigation into pete carrols bank account "which there was not." you would find he became a million dollars richer or something like that for throwing the superbowl. you both have woke me up to this,too bad so many others are in denial mode these games are fixed.

it took last years playoff game with the cowboys and lions for me to see the truth how these games are so much fixed.when that cowboys defender committed that obvious pass interference penalty against the lions defender and picked up the yellow flag with no explanation which was critical in the cowboys winning that game.that was what also woke me up to how these games are fixed.

24. MrNick

MrNick Banned

Give it a rest, you really think these guys play all these years from the age of 8-10 onward just to be bought off?

25. 9/11 was an inside job

the only difference between the NFL and pro wrestling is the players are not involved and it doesnt always go the way they planned the outcome.the NFL fixes the games,the players are not involved but all the refs are.there would be no way you could keep that a secret if the players were involved.

again the fact in last years playoff game with the lions and cowboys when a cowboys defender was all over a lions reciever and MUGGED him no less,an obvious pass interference penalty which the ref correctly threw the yellow flag on him for,all of a sudden that yellow flag gets picked up and they announce no pass interference and gives no explanation whatsoever for reversing the call which was the correct call initially?

only an idiot would still deny after that game,that these games are not fixed by the NFL with refs paid off.:roflol:

there is also the case in the cheatriots first superbowl win over the rams.the refs allowed the patriots players to mug the rams receivers making it impossible for them to complete first downs on third and long in the whole game. Rams receiver Issac Bruce said he had never been involved in a game before where the refs allowed the defenders to knock him down and mug him like they were allowed to do.

plus a former NFL referree said that was easily the worst officiated game he ever saw in his whole life.

dont think the NFL had it rigged that year for the cheats to win the superbowl? yeah right.:roll:

please explain all the favortism played in that game then or in the playoff game against the raiders where they made three criticial bad calls against the raiders that hurt them from winning that game yet not one single bad call went against the cheats in that game.

doesnt take a genuis to see these games are rigged by the officials.:roflol:

I'll never watch another superbowl again in my life.UNLESS of course my LOS ANGELES Rams are in it of course.:grin:

anytime i point out those facts how the NFL rigged that superbowl for the cheats to beat the rams i get accused around here of being a sore loser because the rams lost,only problem with that retarded logic is ever since the rams left LA i have always rooted for the other 31 teams that played them each week to win so there was not a person in the world who was more happy than i was back then that the rams lost the fact I have never rooted for a a rams team that did not have the name LOS ANGELES in front of it.

i point out those facts that i WANTED the Rams to lose that superbowl and yet somehow people around here have this theory I am bitter that the Rams lost.what kind of retarded logic is THAT?:roll::roflol::weed: