There’s a theory going around that Donald Trump might be in an even better position

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by trucker, Dec 25, 2015.

1. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

wow closet like voters silent majority
    if this is true the election could be a landslide for trump in the general election say against Hillary. we can see numbers close to Ronald Reagen beating mondale [​IMG]
    http://www.businessinsider.com/are-donald-trump-poll-numbers-understated-2015-12
    http://morningconsult.com/wp-conten...online-versus-live-polling-methods-study1.pdf

2. Dollface

Dollface New Member

Yeah it is a far fetched theory! He cant win withou5 the hispanic vote, African Americans will not vote for him. Hillary will have the female vote. So how again is Trump going to beat her? Oh yeah looking at his tax plan if he gets elected the debt will soar, plus who is gonna pay for the wars and the walls.

3. trucker

why would they vote for Hilary ? they will sit this election out thus giving the election to trump

4. BPman

BPman Banned

Simple: put ICE agents at every voting station, say their will be drug tests on voters & finally sponsor a national woman's shoe sale that day!!

:roflol:

5. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's not a theory but an actual study.

That many Trump supporters will not publicly acknowledge that they support Trump fearing being called racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, patriotic or politically in correct. But when they go to the polls during the primaries and in November of 2016...

The bigger question will be, how many Democrats will say, Trump is right and I'm tired of a few white beard scratching liberals telling me what I should think or what words I can use, that this whole cultural-marxism political correctness bull (*)(*)(*)(*) is nothing but totalitarian thought control.

6. trucker

7. Dollface

Dollface New Member

Nah you guys are forgetting one thing he has to win the primary and that is still in question. Trump will not be the nominee nor will he be president. However, he will cause Republicans a bunch of headaches. His one pony trick of blame everyone but whitey will get old. African Americans and hispanics will not sit out the vote that is wishful thinking

8. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

I am thoroughly enjoying how much Trump is driving folks crazy. It is hilarious. I also hope Sanders comes from behind and Hillary gets *******ed again.....that would be hilarious!

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

there's another theory that Trump actually doesn't want to be President, and is just waiting to say something soo stupid and offensive that he his poll numbers will plummet.

But on the contrary, the more bigoted and idiotic he sounds, the more his Republican base loves him

10. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

That is utterly ridiculous. The republicans and democrats both have a base support of around 47% of registered voters, demographics absolutely do not matter.

What matters is getting your base to come out and vote.

Where do you guys pick up this stuff at?

For the hispanic vote to actually matter you would need roughly 10x their current population, that is how low they vote as a demographic. Blacks actually have the highest voter participation rate but when you have a 6-1 advantage in numbers of white voters to them it simply does not matter how many of them vote.

11. BPman

BPman Banned

Rumors are that that is Huma Abedin's job, if you get my drift. :wink:

12. Jackster

Jackster New Member

Are you trying to say debt matters?

13. Phyxius

Phyxius Well-Known Member

Tell that to President Romney. Oh, wait... :roflol:

14. Phyxius

Phyxius Well-Known Member

Wrong election. What's happening now is much closer to the 1964 election, and that looked like this...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

The idea that Combover would win a general election, much less in a landslide is pure wishful thinking. This is what the party sliding into irrelevance tells itself to avoid coming to terms with the fact that the GOP is dying a slow death.

16. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

I hope sanders gets the nod as well. Nothing would be better than watching that elite piece of phony crap think she's got it in the bag ....again....only to get the rug pulled out from under her for one last time by a guy who thinks global warming causes terrorism. Only a complete fool would vote for Hillary "I bashed women my entire life before I needed to be for them in order to get elected" Clinton. OR Hillary "I was against gay marriage until I needed to be for it in order to get elected" Clinton Or Hillary "email in the bathroom" Clinton Or Hillary "I lied to the faces of the mothers of the Benghazi victims, imagine what lies I will tell you" Clinton Or Hillary "I was under sniper fire....oh wait no I wasn't" Clinton.

17. Dollface

Dollface New Member

It didn't matter to Reagan, Bush1 and Bush 2 so why should it matter now??? Republicans and Conservative throw the word debt around like it is some big evil, yet when it is their party that is responsible for the continual bad decisions and costly wars of choice they want to point the finger. It kinda like taking a (*)(*)(*)(*) in someone's house and saying clean it up it stinks. Trump is running to get a tax break for himself period. You didn't honestly think he give a damn about anyone but himself. And lets not get into the Christian right hypocrisy how many time has he been divorced isn't that a sin??? Plus the 5 bankruptcies is a little much.

18. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

You don't seem too concerned about how we are going to pay for all the Section 8 housing and food stamps illegals get. Why are you so concerned now about the budget???? Building a wall would be cheaper than subsidizing the living expenses of those that creep across the boarder illegally. The wall will pay for itself.

19. lynnlynn

lynnlynn New Member

What matters to most people these days is jobs for themselves, jobs for their kids still living in their basement. Trump wants illegals to go and slow things way down for the immigrants that want to live here. All of these immigrants are a big threat to natural born citizens and Trump seems to be the only one who gets this.

20. Ray9

Ray9 Well-Known Member

This sounds a little delusional. It's almost like it's in the bag for Hillary Clinton. You know, like it was in the bag for Thomas Dewey in 1948. And Truman used the same "plain talk" strategy as Trump while the voters were mostly silent and uncommitted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1948

21. democrack

democrack Banned

All that is needed is to offer FREE STUFF like the democrats running . You would be in favor of that . :roflol::roflol:

22. democrack

democrack Banned

The BLM attics have p$ssed off so many along with the top democrats showing full support for them , and all the PC horsesh$t , the election will be won by a republican for sure ! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

23. Dollface

Dollface New Member

No i am more concerned how we are going to pay for tax cuts for the rich, corporate welfare, and the religous republican right expansion of christianty. Using our military as mercinaries is not good. Not your racist ramblings.

24. Dollface

Dollface New Member

Demogrqphics do matter ? Republicans knows this that why they are trying to pass vot3r suppression laws. If it didnt matter they would be trying to get more people to vote.

25. Jackster

Jackster New Member

You're the one complaining about the cost of policies. Democrats under Obama have added more debt than all other president before him combined, its a bit rich to now complain Republicans might raise it. No matter how much Republicans have raised it in the past it pails to what Obama has done and thats just 1 Democrat president. At least we see Republicans rising up against the establishment types that havent delivered, leftists we see no such thing - there is no end to the amount of free stuff they demand.