Are You Racist if you do not like black people?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by ElDiablo, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

Well, generally speaking I do not like most black people. But there are also a lot of white folks I do not like.

Yet, I have noticed that it is politically and culturally taboo to mention you do not like black people.....but if say something like white people are stupid...I do not get any negative comments like....you waycist, you bigot, etc. and so on and so forth....thus I conclude it is o.k. to put down white folks...is that because there is so much white guilt?

Irregardless....I think the media controls the way most people think...actually I think most people do not think...they just parrot the talking points of the day....adhere to the party line aka...political correctness and try and avoid any conversations about controversial topics and maintain their 'denial' regarding islamic jihadism.

Well, of course truth is painful to most and no one likes to be in pain...thus better to retreat into a world of fantasy and entertainment....aka sports, game shows, soap operas, hollywood movies and etc. and so forth and so on.

Dangerous behavior for a nation that is under constant threats.

2. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Yes. You are racist.

3. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

It depends...

Do you believe that your race is superior to theirs?

Do you routinely target their race while overlooking glaring issues within your own race?

Are you a negrophiliac in that you have an unhealthy obsession with black people?
    If the obsession is based on admiration for the positive parts of the culture, then no you are not a racist.
    If the obsession is emotional/negative, then the answer to this question is "yes."​

If you answer "yes" to any of the questions above, save for a small exception, then from my POV, you meet the definition of a racist.

4. kreo

kreo Well-Known Member

There is no reason not to like any kind of people by default.
    That is only in U.S. government that support policies that divide people by race.
    Racism can only exist as a tool to divide and conquer.

5. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

if you believe that white people are superior to black people, or black people are inferior, or all blacks are criminals or smelly, or drug users, or drug dealers or, liars or horny for white women or lazy...

then yes, you are a RACIST

- - - Updated - - -

under what conditions would you like a black person?

6. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

Personally I wouldn't attempt to analyze your racist or non racist tendencies from just the OP. It's above my pay grade. I will say this. There are a lot of decent likeable friendly black people out there. If you haven't encountered any then that is more of your doing than theirs.
    Now personally I don't much like the gangstas. White, black or purple polka dots.

7. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

seems racist to judge all or most black people by bigoted stereotypes

8. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

People are free to like or dislike whoever they want, for whatever reason they want. I dislike most morons. *shrug* It's a free country.

9. democrack

democrack Banned

That's the liberal way , it's acceptable to hate whites . Hell Sanders even told you several times ONLY black lives matter !

10. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

Yes, but many have paid a big price for saying something politically incorrect.

On a side note: What the most famous Islamic Scholars said about blacks...............http://conservative-headlines.com/2...ous-islamic-scholars-said-about-black-people/

11. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

I would contend had not the Federal Government decided to force black people on whites via forced integration, federal laws and so forth....racial relations would be much better....even many blacks are now recognizing that the segregation of the races was best..................http://www.livescience.com/20663-black-white-segregated-neighborhoods.html

12. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Irregardless" is not a word. Beyond that, okay, you don't like black people. What makes your approval worth having to blacks anyway?

13. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

In response, I would like to say that "irregardless" is a word. It is, at least according to Merriam-Webster and Scrabble.

But I'm not going to stop there. No. I would also like to contend that "irregardless" is the baddest-ass word of all time. This is for several reasons, which I will now explain.

It's the only word where attaching the "ir-" prefix to the root word has the exact same meaning as the root word: Throwing an "ir-" in front of normal, less bad-ass words that begin with "R" changes the meaning to the opposite of the word. Irrefutable. Irreverent. Irrelevant. Irresponsible. Not "irregardless." It doesn't care what the rules of grammar are. It means exactly the same thing as "regardless," and that's the way it likes it.
    Against all odds, against all logic, and (ir)regardless of everyone hating it, it has achieved official word status: How can you not pull for the underdog in this case? "Irregardless" went up against the rules of grammar, stick-by-the-book lexicographers, and the fact that it's a completely redundant word. Didn't matter. Whatever didn't kill it made it stronger. It's the hardest-working word in the dictionary, and it should have earned your respect by now.
    Even though it's a word, Merriam-Webster says you shouldn't use it: Can you name another word in the dictionary that the dictionary says you shouldn't use? Even really bad swear words don't have a dictionary-imposed boycott. That just makes me want to use it more.
    It simultaneously makes sense and doesn't make sense: You can think of the word in one of two ways: (1) it should mean the opposite of "regardless," or something along the lines of "keeping the facts in regard," or (2) it could mean "regardless of the fact that something is regardless." The latter of the two is like double-super regardless, and it's the meaning I prefer. "Irregardless" really, really doesn't care what the facts are or what you think. It should only be used in extreme circumstances, such as when a course of action is ridiculously counterintuitive. "Irregardless of the fact that you are very thirsty, you should eat this pile of salt." Stuff like that.
    It practices what it preaches: Irregardless of the rules of grammar, "irregardless" is a word. It's self-reflexive. It's the exception that proves the rule. It talks the talk and walks the walk. Is there another word like that? No, because "irregardless" is bad-ass. It is a text-based Chuck Norris, roundhouse-kicking everything else in the dictionary into submission.
    If you think about it long enough, it will blow your mind: It's the Mobius Strip of words, but it's also packed with Eminem's aggressively apathetic attitude. It's completely unique, completely confusing, and it couldn't give a rat's ass about any of that. It just is what it is. If you don't like it, don't use it.
    So that's my argument. I think "irregardless" should be embraced and celebrated. And damn it, I'm going to use it every chance I get.

14. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Had the federal government not forced races to be separate from the very beginning there would not be so much racial tension today.

15. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

16. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

17. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

that is not the liberal way.... give me a break

18. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

Your liberal sources are the worst aka msnbc, cbs, abc......get real.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...UTi_QvwCLv7DGhlpA&sig2=-zsGmVZ4xu_my7t7cTxovQ

Irregardless....most understand the progressive modus operandi of shooting the messenger when they cannot deal wid da message. Case Closed

19. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

20. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

By definition, the OP's statement is "racism" as the OPer evaluates people based upon race. Whether it is immoral racism is a different question. But it is "racism" as that's what the word means.

21. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

I remember several years ago on "The Phil Donahue Show" where a Black lady was telling the audience that she does not like Black people and wants to live in an all White neighborhood. I'll never forget that show because it taught me a lesson that racism exists in all facets of society, so, I cannot cast a stone at anyone.

22. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

23. vnct

vnct New Member

its not just about the media. it's the law.

you would also be fired from a corporation for harassment if you make derogatory statements and connect it to race. in the workplace, you can think what you want, but you can't just say what you want.

also, harassment is not how you mean something that you say, it's how it is perceived. if you make any racial reference at all, it will likely be perceived as racist. your intent is irrelevant in a corporate context. you shouldn't even say the words black, brown, yellow, etc. at work.

i knew a fellow who didn't consider himself racist, but he would use the word 'black' every other sentence around black people at work. then he couldn't figure out why he was accused at work for being racist. stop defending your intent, and start considering how the other person perceives you.

24. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

The Mainstream Media such as the major cable news networks you listed is far more credible than crackpot blogs and websites you listed such as "stuffblackpeopledontlike."

You have poisoned your mind with far-right lunacy to the extent that you don't seem capable of being able to identify a good source of information. You are reading trash on the internet in order to justify your racist views and it is very amusing to watch you destroy your credibility without even realizing that you are doing it.

25. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Okay, but blacks are the only people I know who use it routinely. Quite ironic considering you dislike them so much. Perhaps you should ask to change your username to "White Chocolate" or something more gangsta to embrace your love of badassery.