what is blacks seperated

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Sab, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sab

Sab Active Member

The Nation of Islam wants black people to have their own seperate country calved off from the USA. Given that black people are one in 8 of American citizens it would make sense to have 5 or 6 states made into the New Eubonic states. Say The Carolinas, Georgia Mississipi, Lousiana and Alabama what would this new state be like? What would the rest of the USA be like?

2. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I really hate to be a grammar Nazi, I mean, that's just not me and when people pull that it's usually because they are trying to distract from the subject at hand.....but that subject title is incomprehensible.

That said, there is no real black separatist movement because black people don't want one. They could pull a free state project anytime; move to a state that already has a high black population, like Mississippi or Maryland and run the whole thing in a few years. I can only assume there is no interest in doing that in the black community.

3. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;fhkGDrNyIXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhkGDrNyIXY[/video]

Black nationalists are similar to Pattani guerrilla groups in southern Thailand. Pattani guerrilla groups are led by Salafist hardliners, who are determined to create an Islamic Caliphate as an independent separate nation within Thailand.

4. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who gives a (*)(*)(*)(*) that someone wants a piece of the U.S.? It's one nation, love it or make it better. And yea, feel free to find the exit door if you aren't happy with the first two options.

5. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

Tell ya what. They wanna leave, we'll let 'em go. Liberia was established by the US as a homeland for freed slaves. They could mebbe go there. As far as carving out their own country though, I think I'll pass.

I don't think they'd want a separate country either. When we look at the welfare rolls, Blacks get a disproportionate amount of funds as compared to their population. Further, In a Black state, they would lose any benefit of Affirmative Action. This would be a truly bad move by our Colored citizens.

6. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Good god! Where do you people come from? There are millions of black people who have jobs and make a living in this country. They help keep us safe by
    service in the military. They are doctors, nurses, lawyers, firemen, construction workers. They are millionaire business people. They are President of the
    United States. They are generals.

Yet, every f**king time someone mentions black people, a bunch of posters on these forum pull "affirmative action," from their butts as if that is the only thing that defines black American Citizens. WTF is it with some people?

7. Imnotreallyhere

Those are the people who wouldn't leave then, would they? As productive members of our society, they wouldn't want to bear a greater financial burden for their 'less fortunate' brethren, would they? It simply wouldn't make economic sense, would it?

No offense, but every f**king time someone mentions the economic advantages Blacks possess, someone else pulls outrage from their butts as if it doesn't exist. WTF is it with some people?

See what I did there?

8. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Yes. You made an ignorant post to try and cover your arse for making a racist comment. I see exactly what you did.

9. Imnotreallyhere

How is it racist to note a reality? Seems to me a Black privilege encoded in law is a reality. No arse covering, simply acknowledgement of what is. Seems to me that willfully ignoring what is is the true racism, the real lie.

Regardless of the intent - and I am willing to concede that the intent was good - creating a privilege in law according to race is racist. How is it racist on my part to point this out?

Looks to me as if you are racist in defending Black privileges.

GTG, back tomorrow.

10. Imnotreallyhere

And so, by definition, they are successful in current society. They would not leave it to take a chance on being unsuccessful in a different one.

By way of illustration, look at undocumented aliens. The rich Mexicans don't come here. The professional Mexicans don't come here. For the most part the unskilled and uneducated Mexicans come here. Pretty much the unsuccessful of their society.

Calling me a racist because I recognize a reality when it bites me does not change that reality.

11. MrNick

MrNick Banned

They have already done it - it's called Chicago, Detroit, DC etc.....