Zionists Are Taking America Over

Discussion in 'Zionist Agenda' started by TruthAmidTrash, Jan 4, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. TruthAmidTrash

TruthAmidTrash New Member

2. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. KChrisC

KChrisC New Member

I have been bumping around on the Apollo hoax forum for a few days, getting my feet wet, so to speak--"Yes, Virginia, there were no Moon landings." But regardless of what one knows, or doesn't, about the Moon landing hoax, it is really not that important to anyone of us individually. However, understanding Zionism, and especially the Jews, well, that is THE most important thing that anyone, especially an American, can be made to understand.

Being that Zion has taken over America, and is in a full-on effort to plunder the entire American country and people, it cannot be emphasized enough that one MUST understand Jewish and Zionist history.

When I started my research into the nature of Zionism about 10 months ago, I had no idea that I would be descending into a "rabbit hole" that was more like a sewer with no bottom--like spelunking within the bowels of tyranny and evil itself. A rabbit hole so deep, and so convoluted, that I have on occasion, uncharacteristically of me, had to retreat and start over.

Until recently, I was pursuing specific topics--The Jews and: WW-I and II, the French Revolution, the American Civil War, etc. I then started in on the broader picture, and am currently working my way through Douglas Reed's "The Controversy of Zion." The first 6 or so chapters of "Controversy", coupled with my findings about the Scofield Bible, have given me a clearer understanding of how the virus that is Zionism has spread its malignancy throughout our country and society, and subsequently just about destroyed America from within.

While I have become aware of a great many things about Zionism and its workings, the one thing that I learned that really unsettled me was, not the Holohoax, no, it was that Zionist Jews founded the NAACP, and then ran it for the next 66 years. That just floored me, as I had been told, and read, many times that infiltration and chaos was one of Zion's and the Jews' MOs, but it didn't sink in until that little revelation. That was like a clarion call from a bell ringing high on a hill--"Yes, Virginia, there is something foul afoot."

The second shocker was that Zion and the Jews had, by way of the Scofield Bible, infiltrated and fouled Christianity, and turned it, and Christians, into an ideology and instrument of their evil.

And a third shocker was that the Nazis and the Zionist Jews worked together. They even produced a medal honoring their collaboration:

zionazi_coin_1934.png

They didn't show me that in my indoctrination years.

With knowledge should come understanding, and I now understand the following better:

"43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. 48 Then answered the Jews..."

Oops, looks like someone didn't get the "political correctness" memo?!

And now that I understand the Khazarian angle, I now understand Revelations better: " Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

God, the anti-Semitic?! Who would have thunk it?!

Well, that is all the rambling for now.

An American citizen, not US subject.

Sallyally likes this.
  4. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

As I live.......... the stage will soon be set for the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple complex perfectly fitting the description given in Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 but....... I don't know whether G-d wants this done by 2030 or by 2070??????????

https://www.facebook.com/notes/juda...ern-cyrus-be-raised-up-by-g-d/926263067451206

Will a modern Cyrus be raised up by G-d?.

Published by Dennis Tate · October 3, 2015 at 12:12pm

A man from Uganda who I believe had a near death experience during a bout with malaria has written one of the most amazingly insightful articles about a modern fulfillment of Isaiah 45 that I have ever read.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else; there is no God besides Me. I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me,"

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda...…

5. Sallyally

Sallyally Well-Known Member Donor

I love political satire.

DennisTate likes this.
  6. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

7. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

8. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

Sallyally likes this.
  9. Sallyally

Rupert Murdoch isn’t Jewish. I don’t think he has any religion and he was Australian before he converted.

Quasar44 likes this.
  10. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

Jeff zucker “ the ugly fat pig “ should be arrested for treason

11. Sallyally

Why?

12. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

His 24/7 hours of pure hate and lies about Trump and his supporters has badly weaken the nation in the world and has set off a huge rift of hostility

13. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

He looks like Weinstein lol

14. Sallyally

Ok.......What’s the weather like your way?

Quasar44 likes this.
  15. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

16. Quasar44

Quasar44 Banned

Zionist would only be the 500,000 West Bank settlers

17. Kode

Kode Well-Known Member

Then why is the Zionist lobby so powerful that they have everyone thinking criticism of the politics of Zionism is "anti-semitism"? Hell, Ilian Omar told the truth about Zionism and everyone screamed "ANTI-SEMITISM!!!" including Rachel Maddow!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  18. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member