Trumpeters - My proposed knick name for Trump supporters

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by PARTIZAN1, Jan 9, 2016.

1. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

In past elections the followers of some candidates had knick names. Some has called Sanders supporters Berniestas or Sandies whatever.

I think that Trump supporters need a solid knickname that fits them and their hero. I propose Trumpeters because a Trumpet when "blown" produces hot air and makes various noises.

Anyone else want to start calling Trump supporters TRUMPETERS ?

PS Hillary was a Goldwater Girl - yup bet not many people know that

2. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

I just call them stupid and let it go..... :)

Besides "Trumpeter" is a swan and there is certainly no swan-like beauty involved...

Why don't we just call them "Trumped"....

3. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

You can call me stupid or you can call me a Trumpeter. This country is in dire need of a leader who puts our country first. That has been missing for a long, long, time.

4. cjm2003ca

cjm2003ca Active Member

more kid games from the lefties..don;t you guys ever grow up..no wonder why business owners don;t like hiring young kiddies anymore

5. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

I was in High School when Goldwater ran back in 1964 and in a mock election I voted for him. Back then you had to be 21 to vote.

6. democrack

democrack Banned

God knows they haven't come up with a word to describe Hil LIAR y's numbsk$ll supporters . :roll:

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

One of the most astonishingly well read and well informed posters on this forum also happens to be a theoretical physicist who has given us background information to a theory that he may well be involved in publishing soon.

One of the possible implications of his variation on Multiverse Theory is that some moments in 2016 and 2017 might well be replicated.......... .copied....... and twenty potential new time lines may well be spun off........ from our time period..... over the next million years in linear time..........that result in 5 time lines in which Ms Clinton is President in 2017.... five time lines in which The Donald is President in 2017..... five time lines in which Bernie is President in 2017...... and then there could even be a time line or two where Mitt gets back into the race......... and a time line or two or three where a total dark horse takes the White House????????!

Our job is to learn to see and be at least somewhat thankful for the advantages in each style of leadership......... and wisely but courageously attempt to steer our nations away from the worst pitfalls in that leadership style............ It seems to me that we are each of us like actors.............. playing out a role with deep philosophical, emotional, educational, spiritual and eternal value?????!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...osophical-implications-multiverse-theory.html

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

One of the most obvious advantages to The Donald's leadership style would probably be his willingness to address the terrible problems in central banking policy that nearly bankrupted him in the past!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...donald-trump-can-great-president-because.html

Donald Trump can be a GREAT President because.......

… of his deep level of empathy with the greatest forces that are keeping the average American down!

I saw two documentaries about The Donald yesterday evening. When I saw the part about how he purchased the Taj Mahal through financing arranged by about twenty different banks. When I heard that he had agreed to pay them a high rate of interest. I knew that The Donald had been guided by G-d to have a deep empathy for the situation faced by President Abraham Lincoln.

...…

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm

The Fed.......... is set up in such a way that it is extremely useful in causing significant boom and bust cycles..... which tend to break unions. To a segment of the population strong unions are one of the greatest evils in America and the whole world.

8. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Or dead.

How about if we call Trump supporters just Americans tired of the same ole crap from career politicians.

9. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

Like the RonPaulians? For Trump, I like Trumpkins. As for Hillary, she lies so much that the assumption that she is lying is generally the safe one.

10. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

I did know that Hillary was a Goldwater Girl. She admits it.

11. PARTIZAN1

Oh since no one hunts swans I never thought about that name for swan types. Oh well thought we could try some levity with out 'lections this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot argue over that sentiment but we just have not found the one candidate who will fill that demand. Actually there is one and he is running at about 5 or 6 points or less.

- - - Updated - - -

12. PARTIZAN1

Not even a glimmer of a sense of humor I see. Did you know that those people who can see humor in things are the ones who are more imaginative and some say more intelligent. That is why when I was in the position to hire I looked not only for those who had the technical skills but showed signs of an imagination and a sense of humor was always a plus. Most all of my hires did well and some eventually went on to better positions than I had.

13. PARTIZAN1

I was also in high school then and the father of a girl who I dated was in some function with the Democratic party so her and I handed out LBJ yard signs and other LBJ material at election HQ. Funny what teens will do for

14. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Didnt you say you support trump? I could be thinking of someone else.

15. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hey, we were all young and innocent if that is the right word. Idealistic may be better. I worked for Goldwater with handing out bumper stickers and going door to door to hand out pamphlets.

There is an old saying about that election from Goldwater backers. It goes, "LBJ said if you vote for Goldwater that we would become involved in a war in Southeast Asia. Sure enough, I voted for Goldwater and we became involved in the war in Southeast Asia."

LBJ was sure right about that.

16. justlikethat

justlikethat New Member

I'll take Liar Lovers for $50 Alex

17. PARTIZAN1

I have said that Trump is brilliant and that he knows which buttons to push in order to sell something - like himself. I have found that I do agree with him on more and more issues but of course never with his tactics though they are very effective. I do agree with him that China needs to fix the North Korea situation. I also agree that we should never have gone into Iraq. I do agree that we need to verify immigrant's stories but I think that there is more being checked than is on the surface. Nothing in safe at 100 % of the time. We can check immigrants and check them again but we can miss things. We need to improve our process - yes we do.

The only sure way to stop any immigrant who may be a secret terrorist is to stop absolutely any and all immigration. The temporary stop he called for is what it is - temporary. Birth control is not 100 % unless we remove a woman's' ovaries or a ma's testicles. Tubleligation have on rare occasion gotten loose. Visectomies on rare occasions don't pan out. So do we forget that method and just use the nuclear option ?

18. PARTIZAN1

I heard some but I could get banned using them. Maybe some pasteurized examples :

The Batches' Batches

Hillary's Ho Ho Hose

Liars and Lovers ( picking up Hil's and Bill's fans)

We can do nick names and not be too vile ....

and we do not need to get our underwear in knots and make it "you lefties zuck you righties eat stuff ...." Like one guy posted that this was just lefties being mean ... We can slap at both sides....

19. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

Regardless what you call them, he has clearly struck a nerve:

"A staggering 75% of the American public believe corruption is 'widespread' in the U.S. government. Not incompetence, but corruption. This alarming figure has held steady since 2010, up from 66% in 2009,"
    ~ Gallup chairman and CEO Jim Clifton.
    http://www.gallup.com/opinion/chair...ource=WWWV7HP&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

Trump benefits from being a candidate who's "outside the system." Under Obama, three quarters of Americans now believe that the administration is corrupt. Not just dumb and incapable, but out and out corrupt. 3 out 4 Americans believe that.

After Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi, and on and on and on, more Americans now think their government is corrupt than do the people of Uruguay, Estonia and even Malta.

20. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

Most musicians will be offended, to be associated with Donald J. Trump. (Maybe we can just call him, "D.J. Dummy".) :)

21. PARTIZAN1

My Dad liked Goldwater and he teased me that the only reason that I helped "The Girl's" father was because I was "in love". My Dad hated the Soviet-Russians so much that he actually believed that Goldwater would take out the USSR; fix things. Sound familiar...

22. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

My suggestions.

The trumped.

Silver spoon envy member.

I hate Muslims too club member.

Tramps.

Gop member for universal health care.

Hair club for Don.

Orange Klan.

23. PARTIZAN1

ok how about Hillary and Bernie / ? We may as well expand this

edit PS HAIR CLUB FOR DON - Nice one me like it

24. little voice

little voice New Member

What makes you think that Donald trump will put the country first
    He's the only candidate in the history of presidential debates that requested
    A sponsor of the debates pay any sum of money or the will not appear
    Do you really think a person that has been spoiled all their life
    And all he cared about was how much money made will suddenly start worrying about people not related to him

25. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hillary

Vagina monobloggers

TnA club

The Gmilf fans

Hear no evils

Serve-hers for Hillary

Bernie

Grumpiest old men

Pinko Brigade

Bernies Mall Walkers