Black and White

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by pwillie, Jan 10, 2016.

1. pwillie

pwillie Active Member Past Donor

Why do successful black men have white wives?......Why do they want to delude their race?.....Mixing black and white doesn't make one white...it makes you half white!:eyepopping:

2. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Not all or most successful Black men have White wives and the ones that do are not trying to "delude" their race which is a racist concept. Maybe they met a nice woman and wanted to marry her. Did you ever think of that? Why are so obsessed with race?

3. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

I think the word you're looking for is dilute which again is a racist concept. The idea that people in interracial relationships are doing something wrong simply by having children of mixed heritage is racist. Black men can and should date and marry whoever they want.

4. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

Maybe they feel in love. What does it matter if they are adults it is nobody's concern but theirs.

5. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the white wives wanting to breed out ignorant white racists who don't know the difference between "delude" and "dilute."

6. pwillie

Why does this man want to screw up his heritage?

Attached Files:

7. pwillie

My point is,do they know what they are doing?...Blacks should be proud of their race and should protect it from dilusion....

8. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Here's a better picture of them:

[​IMG]

He's not screwing up his heritage. He found a woman, fell in love with her and got married. Her or his race shouldn't matter. It only matters to racists like you.

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

all successful black men have white wives?

can you prove this?

10. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

My observation is that some black women are still in the habit of putting intelligent black males down, which can undercut their success. Some men probably also do it to boost their egos. Those are the ones that can later become abusive to their spouses (see Shakespeare's Othello).

In the US, additionally, many in the black community are already of mixed black and white heritage.

I do agree that some very dark Americans are quite attractive and that it would almost be a shame to lighten their children, but golden brown children are also very attractive.

11. pwillie

I think its like a Tattoo.....you think its hep ,until you see the results in later years,and all the problems you cause your offspring...Its like mixing a German Shepard and a Labrador....you end up with a watch dog that can't watch and Hunting dog that can't retrieve...There is a reason for different colors of humans..its called race species...its a new found freedom that the black and white people will try , it cannot sustain the colored or white people in the future....beside there is a difference in the species....DNA proves it...just thought other than the normal "racist" post on this forum...Most folks believe it like me,and the only others want to be PC...

12. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Your post is barely coherent. You need to work on your writing skills. There are genetic differences between populations but they are mostly superficial. Many biologists, geneticists and anthropologists do not feel human populations are genetically differentiated enough to be called races. Even if there are biological human races within the human species, so what? Humans with different phenotypes can still produce fertile offspring. There is absolutely nothing wrong with race-mixing. It doesn't breed an inferior human.

13. Jabrosky

Jabrosky Member

People of all races should enjoy the right to date whomever they want. Racial separatism is not my thing at all.

That said, I have seen a small but vocal cult of black men who put down black women while idealizing non-black (especially white) women as more submissive---er, romantic partners. The trend is called "misogynoir", and I sure find it repulsive. But then, there are also plenty of white guys who also put down "their" women and claim Asians or whatever are better (which, again, usually translates to more submissive). Regardless, it still wouldn't be fair to say all men who date interracially, black or white, have that kind of mindset.

14. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Just so I'm clear, are you trying to say that even though two different races can produce offspring, that offspring will most likely have problems that will manifest later on in life?

If this is what you are saying, could you provide something credible that backs this? If this is not what you meant, could you clarify your post? I'm not pickin' on ya, just interested in what I think you're getting at.

15. pwillie

What I'm getting at is race dilusion.....Most blacks in America,or of mixed blood of about 5-10%.....Africans are mostly of pure blood Africans...my point,is why would a pure black or even a 10% er...want to dilute his race even further.. b y marrying a white woman and procreating a non black? I know when I was growing up most black parents wouldn't allow interracial dating or weddings..I don't hate blacks,and have many black friends....I also have Asians and some Hispanics as friends....most people think southerners are racist,but guess what? Racism is more in the north than the south...

16. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

First of all I have to correct you, the average African-American is about 20% European genetically. This varies by region and some African-Americans are 5-10% Native American in ancestry. You seem to have this fixation with the idea that Blacks should feel that race-mixing is a bad thing. This whole idea of diluting your race is a racist concept. It's a throwback to old anti-miscegenation laws where interracial marriage was illegal. White Supremacists felt (and many still do) that the White race is threatened by race-mixing and that the more people mix the less White people there will be. The average Black person is not a Black Supremacist and Black men especially don't have a problem with race-mixing because there is nothing morally wrong with it. Some Black women have been raised or grew up to think that race-mixing threatens the Black family and that Black men put White women and other non-Blacks on a pedestal when they date interracially. Many of them also believe in race loyalty and will only date Black men.

I think this is an incredibly misguided view.

There is simply nothing wrong with interracial unions. Biracial and Multiracial people have a right to exist. I do think you have a racist agenda for holding this view. This isn't about Black people to you it's probably about White people and you feeling threatened by Black-White unions as well as not wanting to see them in general. Understand that this is a racist view and most people today don't hold it. Also who do you think you're kidding? The South is much more racist than the North. Racism exists in the North but it is far more common in the South. And I've lived in both regions.

17. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Oh, ok. I thought you were insinuating something different with that particular post.

18. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

Flawed questions assume too much without any proof. This then, is all hypothetical or "what if?"

19. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

To be adversarial, there are some successful white men like Robert De Niro and George Lucas who have black wives.

20. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    David Bowie's (R.I.P.) wife is black

21. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

You think you’re getting at race dilution but you’re actually getting at race delusion. :cool:

22. pwillie

...and your "Honest Joe"?....the lite is awfully dim in your household....sorry to include you in monkeys and two legged animals...mix black and white and you get black...comprende?

23. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Like I said your posts are barely coherent. The point is why does it matter if some Black men choose White wives? Who is being harmed?

24. pwillie

So,why do we have colored people if it wasn't supposed to be? Blacks should be proud of their race and heritage,and should not want to lose it through mix marriages....The Zulu people have a heritage, and a true race...Native Americans(which I am) have their heritage....but only in America,do we mix.....and Blacks are different in their physical makeup....by mixing the two, takes that away...your problem is you can't stand the truth....why don't you come to terms with your own race?

25. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

You didn't answer my question. Who is being harmed? No one is losing their heritage through mixed marriage. No one is being harmed. Your problem is that you are a racist who can not see past race. Physical differences are not important.