Why there are growing negative sentiments against migrants?

Discussion in 'Immigration' started by haribol, Jan 13, 2016.

1. haribol

haribol New Member

I wonder why some people have narrow sentiments against migrants. They think most of the problems like joblessness to violent or criminal activities are due to migrants. They think if the migrants are sent back their problems will be solved. Now this negative sentiment pervading in the US is likely to disrupt the entire nation. How stupid it is to think and discriminate against migrants. In fact those who raise this voice against migrants also have a history of migration. Their fathers and forefathers were migrants and how imprudently they are speaking against migrants.

2. TheResister

TheResister Banned

There is a disconnect with the American people. America was founded upon the concept of open borders and that is now a "liberal" issue - unless you happen to understand natural rights and private property rights. The average American has been lulled into a trap, set up by the powers that be. They used Hegelian Dialectics and are conning the masses.

Let me explain:

Back in the late 1990s civilian militias were taking on the government over issues like National ID, the unconstitutional income tax, eminent domain abuse, private property rights, and gun control. The government needed issues to institute bills like the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act, national gun registration schemes, and an end to the Bill of Rights. So, the Hegelian equation came into play: Thesis + Anti Thesis = Synthesis.

In order to get the average person away from supporting natural rights, the Constitution (as originally written and intended), privacy issues, constitutional issues, private property rights, etc. the powers that be arranged for the problem to be created (Thesis.) As the government created the problem, they were busy selling a pre-planned list of solutions to the sheeple (Anti-Thesis.) The sheeple pick from this pre-planned list of so - called solutions, picking the most obvious one and the powers that be get the legislation they were after in the first place (Synthesis.)

Immigrants were only scapegoats to take the blame for contrived problems the government created in order to con the American people into forfeiting their God given, unalienable Rights. Unfortunately, as Hitler observed, it's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a simple truth that nobody heard before.

So, anyone that challenges the status quo is said to be a liberal, for open borders, and unworthy of being a part of any discussion that does not include taking a giant dump on the foundational principles that our nation is founded on. If the so - called "solutions" cost Americans their Liberty and their futures, they are prepared to give it. They are even going to go to the polls and vote for a man that bankrolled the campaigns of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid simply because that political propaganda prostitute is willing to tell them what they want to hear. But, that, sir, is the short answer as to the why of your posting.

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Germany bein' swamped by migrants...
    :omg:
    Europe migrant crisis: Germany expects 'up to 300,000' this year
    Sun, 28 Aug 2016 - Germany expects up to 300,000 migrants to arrive in the country, according to the head of Germany's Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Migrants claiming benefits in Germany surges by 169%...
    :omg:
    Number of migrants claiming benefits in Germany surges by 169 percent
    Tuesday 6th September, 2016: The number of migrants claiming German welfare benefits soared by 169 percent last year, data showed on Monday, a figure likely to further boost anti-immigrant groups such as the Alternative for Germany (AfD), which performed well in a weekend election.

5. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

You need to live in an area of the country that has been taken over by Mexicans and you would understand.

6. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

It's not legal migrants, it's the illegal ones we have a problem with.

7. TheResister

TheResister Banned

We've been over this many, many times on this board.

While it is against the law to enter the United States without papers, it is not a criminal offense. Even if it were (and it most assuredly is not) the accused is always afforded the presumption of innocence.

If you want to talk your so - called "illegal" variety, the overwhelming majority come from just south of our border. At the very least the Hispanics are closer to most Americans in terms of their thinking process (Catholics versus followers of Islam.) And you are going to trust the "background checks" wherein the U.S. relies on governments that would lie to us in a heartbeat? So you feel safer if you were living next door to Ahmad Khan Rahami as opposed to one of the millions of Hispanics who have never committed a terrorist attack in the U.S.?

8. GeddonM3

I dont give a damn if it was Canadians entering our country illegally , we cant afford it and we have our own problems so it's really dumb to just let anyone come here and drop their babies off, milk the system, take jobs that citizens could have( dont give me this crap that Americans wont do it because they will) , crowd our public schools even more, and overpopulate our cities.

It's time for this country to take care of it's citizens for one, first and foremost and stop helping others. Let those country and those people fix their own problem.

9. TheResister

TheResister Banned

Let me presuppose for a moment that I believe you. How come your anger is not directed at immigration, not so - called "illegal" immigration? Here is my issue:

By denying to the Hispanics Due Process (as guaranteed in the 14th Amendment) the "equal protection" clause has been used against patriotic Americans and they have been pursued because it is fashionable (for lack of a more descriptive term) to presume guilt. The people I run into use the term "illegals" is a substitute for hate related terms. And the real problem in America is twofold:

1) We expect people to become citizens in order to do business here - which gives them a say in our government and

2) While you're obsessed with what happens at the southern border, the government is bringing in MILLIONS of people whose status cannot be questioned - though their motives are highly questionable.

Now, you can say what you want, but I advertise for help every few months. I offer gigs on Craigslist. The guys who come here wanting the work are Bubba and his gas hog. He wants union wages - generally more than a surgeon makes and I don't have that kind of money. The Hispanics show up and they will work for $25 an hour all day long. Let me give you a specific:

A couple of months ago I took a 2007 Toyota to the dealership. It had a leaky head gasket. The dealership wanted $900 + dollars to fix it. Local guys tried to undercut them a bit. I bought a head gasket from the dealership and went to a small Hispanic shop. It took less than an hour and cost under $100.

Now, I don't owe anybody a job. But, when all the big box guys wanted $1600 dollars to build a small deck for me, the Craiglist Bubbas were saying $1400 I went to the guy who fixed the Toyota. His brother showed up the next day with three more guys. I bought the materials. It took four hours. My total cost was $674 dollars.

You don't want me to tell you the truth, but the facts are that plumbers, carpenters, mechanics and those in various other construction trades want more per hour than a surgeon. Dude, a friend of mine shut down his law practice and bought a plumbing company - and gave himself a 30 percent raise. But, a lot of people that work for $10 an hour cannot afford people that think they're worth $200 an hour for a skill set that a Mexican without an education can learn in six months. I'll tell any young man out there - if you don't have a job, you're too lazy to learn a skill set and go to work. You take the gigs like I offer - there are millions of them available. You can make a good living, but you have to do what the other guys do - get out there and hustle... and price your labor so that those who make $10 an hour or those on disability, Social Security, etc. can afford you. Locking others out does not mean that a job will be there for you.

Son, handymen here with a truck and a few tools can make $35 an hour all day long. That's 70 GRAND per year. The reality is, for what I am willing to pay per day won't even get the average American to the job site. We've argued this stuff for years and every year I end up with el cheapo labor because I can't afford to pay some guy hundreds of dollars per hour for a skill set he learned in six months. It's idiotic. And if you know some young guy that can't make it living - he's freaking lazy. I can personally supply any handyman with minimal skills, a few tools and a truck a guaranteed $25 to $30 an hour off the gigs available in my neighborhood.

Let me give you one last example:

I hired a guy through a friend to cut down some trees. He was bonded, insured, etc. so I paid his price. That guy said he knew someone that could put up gutters on one level of a small house for me (three sides) I contact the friend and he quoted me the price of $375 dollars. The tree cutter found out what the gutter guy quoted me and the tree cutter had a hissy fit. The tree cutter wanted the gutter guy to charge me $650 so that the tree cutter got paid for the referral. Do you want to guess who took the job for the $375 dollars?

Any time you tell me that Hispanics are taking jobs from Americans, I'm going to tell you are full of it. It absolutely does not square with the facts. And, in the fifteen plus years I've been in this debate, not one, single, solitary American has ever shown up at my door with their tools and truck, telling me they are ready to go to work. And, no, I won't ever pay someone $300 dollars just to show up.

10. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Economic and other uncertainties projected upon immigrants.

11. GeddonM3

Yeah yeah I can give examples all day as well, I hope you enjoy the crap head job you got for $100.

You just made my point, they come here and undercut millions of american workers, AND YOU WONDER WHY PRICES ARE SO *******N HIGH? It's because of people like you who expect to have an $700 job done for $100 lol. And then you (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) and moan that a honest persons wages are too high , give him the shaft and he has to raise his prices just to keep food on the table.

Do you NOT see how that works? Being a mechanic I know about all of this, and no I do not charge dealership prices as I cut those in half by at least 50% . And it is not a trade that takes 6 months to learn either , mine has taken 18 years and im still learning knew things. You claim its so easy then why the hell are you not doing it yourself?

Oh and one more thing, exactly what toyota are you referring to that took less than an hour to do a head gasket job? Give me the model and engine size and let me school you on how your are BSing, either that or they just put a type of "stop leak" in your motor and didn't fix a *******n thing. Which it sounds like because there is a fluid you can use that will in fact plug up small cracks but it takes about an hour or so to have it done correctly, but it is not fool proof. Eventually it will start leaking again. But let me guess, you are going to say you watched them do the job the whole time and they took the motor apart, did the machine work, put the motor back together and it only took 1 hour? And how did you know it had a leaky head gasket? Sounds to me it was more like valve cover gasket lol.

And lastly I am a hispanic so take your attempts to call me a racist or bigot elsewhere. I have no problem with people legally coming to this country, I do not care for illegals coming here and we have to help support them. Then they run shady operations like the one that "fixed" your vehicle and causes honest workers to lose clientele or even causes people to lose jobs.

Do not get into this with me, i know how this works first hand. It's the democrats who exploit illegals, they just want them here to clean their bathrooms for cheap and then breed more liberal voters....Meanwhile you keep us pushed into ghettos just like they do with blacks while they are safe away from the problem. Get outta here with this mess man, you are part of the problem.

12. TheResister

TheResister Banned

The biggest reason I don't do the work myself is that I have deteriorating discs in my back, bulging discs and stenosis. Thank you for your concern.

The Hispanic guys that have done work for me do it to code - it passes. There is NOTHING your high end guys do that is different. As a former Seabee, I know when a job is being done correctly.

As for the head gasket - ditto. And again, if you can't live on $70,000 a year then you don't want a job. If you're living in a ghetto and you can't live on $70,000 a year you have problems far beyond this discussion. BTW, if your life were so unproductive, you should start thinking more about working than spending time on a discussion board.

The guy that fixed my car has no shady operation. You are just showing your bigotry and ignorance.

13. GeddonM3

Oh you are mistaken, lol I have a job and live a comfy life because I am the exact opposite of what you think of me. Nice ASSumption though bud. And don't confuse me with stealerships and their over reacted prices, I do not like them either because they are full of (*)(*)(*)(*). But at the same time that is how corporate works, not the average worker making aliving for himself or herself .

And trust me I will make a real bet with you that your "hispanic guys" are not doing much to code or doing the job correctly...Not for $100 on a head gasket job full through. Again, what model and engine size was that on your 2007 toyota , answer the question so I can educate you.

Sorry about your back, but at the same time you basically called me a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing moron with a profession that any dumby can truly learn, thanks for your appreciation.

Even so, try living in Los Angeles on $70k a year, thats what cops get paid and it isn't easy for them, nor was it for my family. $70k a year here in memphis is good living with much perks, but it's not the same story everywhere else. I figured someone who tries to act like they understood economics would know about that lol.

$100 head gasket job is shady , ask any mechanic who knows their stuff. Unless it was a 1990 honda civic.... then you got worked. Don't worry, it will come back to bite you lol.

14. TheResister

TheResister Banned

When is all this stuff going to come back to haunt me? I've owned the Toyota since it was new. It went to the dealership twice in all those years. Once for a recent recall. Guess who has been working on it. Yeah I bought the head gasket and was present when the guy put it on - the same way they do at the dealership. BTW, it's a 4 cylinder and it has a lot of miles on it now.

You are pandering scare stories. When I tell you a job is built to code, it is. The county checks.

15. GeddonM3

So the county came by your house and checked the vehicle they fixed? Because the county has their own mechanic on hand to check their work for you specifically?

Ok and yes since you watched, give me just a small explanation of the work involved? You dont need to get into details such as torque specs, adjusting the timing, or anything. But just a short version of what you witnessed.

And how do you know they did it the same as the dealership, did you have the same job done there as well and watching over their shoulder as they did it? Did the county check the work on your vehicle again to make sure they did it to code lol?

Im sorry, I am just not buying your sob stories man. You have too much fluff.

16. TheResister

TheResister Banned

You waste too much time presuming that everybody that don't think like you is an idiot.

Insofar as mechanics are concerned, my father owned a shop where they worked on both gas and diesel. I did the work until I was in my late teens and finished school. And, before they went to predominantly foreign cars and metric tools (along with needing diagnostic testing equipment) I did a lot of my own work. So, I'm not as stupid as you think. I'm there with this guy; sometimes I do the work (not much at the moment.)

Do you want all the steps from taking off an intake box and compressor. I took off a lot of stuff to get to the head gasket because I wanted to replace some things like the serpentine belt. In the end, you pull off the cylinder head, clean it and inspect it, put on another one and tighten the bolts down with a torque wrench in the correct sequence and then we put all the other stuff back on: compressor, alternator, hoses, etc.

I don't have any sob stories. I met these people back when folks like you had me snowed and I thought it was about some "legal" v "illegal" argument. So I did immigration work for six years and learned all about the facts and now I have the upper hand in these discussions. Admittedly it whizzes a few people off because I know what is factual and what is absolute B.S. Scare stories about immigrants taking jobs from citizens is purely B.S. - and I'm more right of center than you are.

17. TheResister

TheResister Banned

One more time I feel obliged to destroy the "Build the Wall" argument and get to the facts:

1) America is not a socialist country yet. Jobs belong to the employer who creates them

2) Individuals start businesses to turn a profit. The "Build the Wall" guys think business owes the people a job and then, as GeddonM3 contends, Americans cannot work for realistic wages as independent workers (as the Hispanics do in my area)

3) America works on a free market model and supply and demand are the primary factors as to who gets a given job. Can you do a job for the money I'm willing to pay?

4) The right is just as bad as the left on these issues. It has been shown McDonalds could pay their employees a starting wage of $15 an hour if the raised the price of the average meal by a mere 17 cents. Instead of doing that, McDonalds plans to use robotics and lay off a lot of their workforce

5) Contrary to what Geddon3 states, my way of doing business contributes to the community while his view costs YOU. Let me give you an example:

If I buy a HUD foreclosure for $40,000 dollars and put $20,000 into it I would have $60 K invested and Bubba would have made a good paycheck. Most of his money will be used to buy a new truck (made in Japan) and clothes made in China and appliances for the home made in Korea. Bubba is living good.

Now, suppose that I don't hire Bubba, but use the lowest bid. That guy bids at $12,000. Well... yeah I save money, but there is a bigger picture. Not only do I have more money to spend, but the bank that loans the money is holding an asset worth the same as if Bubba did the work, but at $8000 dollars cheaper.

That means that the bank can loan four dollars for every one they hold in assets. It's called fractional reserve banking. Since I saved $8000 dollars over Bubba, the bank has an additional $32,000 dollars on paper to loan out for business expansion, maybe a new business, construction of a new home, etc.

The "Build the Wall" folks are out of touch with economics and reality.

18. GeddonM3

So now the story changes.

1st it was, "I paid someone $100"

then it was "I was present for the work done, but can'tdo it because your back is hurt"

Now it is " Not only did I watch the job, I did most of the work and paid them $100 for the effort" lol.

Yeah you know your BS my friend, you are about as good as managing it as Hillary Clinton.

And people like me? What that supposed to mean? People like myself whom do not charge anywhere near dealer rates, but still charge a fair price to keep food on the table? Again it sounds like people like yourself are the problem, who expect major work for nothing. You sound like the Nigerians around here, who expect to pay $200 for a $2000 paint job, top of the line body work, paint and clear included.

Again, it is folks like yourself that do a great deal to help prices surge, by paying extremely cheap labor and causing people to work for less than what they deserve so people like you can live in luxury, while others have to stay in the ghetto where you like them to stay lol. You said it yourself, it's no biggy to stay in the ghetto right, no reason to improve because that way you can't get your discounted to nothing motor work lol. Just as long as you are fed right?

Yes, it is people like you who are a problem, especially with illegals because you want to enable them for your own benefit. Well how the hell can I even say that, you pay $100 for someone to do the work for you lol. Or is the story going to change now. Please, make more additional fluff. Next you will tell me you were a superior officer in ICE.

19. TheResister

TheResister Banned

Dude, Get over yourself. You want to imply that I'm full of sh!+, but you carefully change facts while pretending that you don't care. You know what you're full of, so you want to poke holes in what I told you.

I did some major work on the car and helped (in a minor way) almost FIVE MONTHS AGO. I was just diagnosed with a severe back problem TWO MONTHS AGO. Don't like it?

Superior officer in ICE? Dude, I worked for six years in immigration law. Would you like to come on down and talk to some people who know that because I worked on their paperwork???

Your game is pretty well easy to dissect. First, you claim that this has something to do with legal status; however, you remained mum when I asked you if you were comfortable with Ahmad Khan Rahami, one of those foreigners whose status cannot be questioned. How about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev? You have no problem with that since they were of that "legal" variety? You're comfortable with them, right? They did it by the book. How about the 9 / 11 hijackers? They were trained right here where I live. My insurance agent had an office at the local airport. You can see the runway from the window. It's maybe twenty five feet outside the runway. I've probably crossed paths with those guys.

But they're cool. They did it the "legal" way. You have no problem with them.

I find that the guys making the argument you're making are perpetually dishonest. This is not about any "legal" status. I spent all those years working at it just to find that out. What's really going on is that a segment of society is blaming so - called "illegals" for all the woes of their country. Meanwhile, foreigners pour in here by the millions. They buy up the businesses and the land. They come in as terrorists. They occupy chairs in colleges that should be reserved for Americans.

The side you're supporting picks on that segment of the immigrant population too financially weak to fight back. Adding insult to injury, they have no automatic "in" to come here by. So, they can't come here - as you characterize it "legally," so nobody gives a crap. I don't have a dog in the immigration fight, so it's not a big deal to me. I'm going to hire whomever I want. Liberty is an unalienable Right and I don't have the authority to play God and deny it to someone over a freaking piece of paper.

And before you try seizing on that, bear in mind what George Bush said about the Constitution. He said it was just a "G.D. piece of paper."

Unlike you I would not give America away just because someone registered with the government. I don't believe in wholesale citizenship. And the real reason that the Hispanics come here is because the American people invite them here. They invite them with their wallets. They buy from them; sell to them; rent to them; they hire them; they frequent businesses that hire them... just as you do.

What you can't understand is that the issue is bigger than you and human registration papers. It's about conning the American people into accepting a POLICE STATE that totally ignores the Bill of Rights - the Liberties of the people. The 14th Amendment granted them the same Liberties as you. Screw them and you screw yourself. It's that simple.

20. WJV

WJV Banned

It is a backlash against liberals. I only hate minority members if they are liberals, same goes for the majority. Liberalism has failed.

21. GeddonM3

Lol you can keep writing a book dude, you change your story like 5 times and fluffing it up more and more just to try and prove a point but instead you make yourself look like the problem that you are .

I already answered your question about who I would want to live with and i said i wouldnt care who it is, I do not support in any way illegal immigration .

You anecdote failed, your attempt to claim me as a racist/bigot failed especially since I am hispanic and I called you out on your (*)(*)(*)(*).

Please keep telling me more, I love fairytales.

And yes you are right, that is OUR Bill of Rights, That is OUR Constitution.....It does not belong to Mexico or any other (*)(*)(*)(*)ing person who is not from here.

WE PAY FOR IT....NOT THEM. You love them so *******n much you open your home and pay for them your (*)(*)(*)(*)ing self.

22. TheResister

TheResister Banned

Bigotry comes in many forms and I don't recall using the word "racist." What you believe in is called bigotry. We can school you and then, if you don't comprehend, then at least you will know why America is in the position it is in now:

The Fourteenth Amendment provides:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

You keep hurling insults at me, but it only shows that you don't understand the law nor the motives I have - NONE of which are directly related to "illegal immigration." You will notice in the 14th Amendment that citizens have the additional advantages of certain "privileges and immunities," while all persons are guaranteed, by law, the same unalienable Rights as you or me. Don't turn hypocritical on me and pretend that I'm "for the ...expletive deleted "illegals" as you like to call them and get your boxers in a wad.

I'm telling you the parameters by which the law operates. Most bigots won't ask and I've already made presumptions about you (so we're on even ground), but I'm not a fan of the 14th Amendment. In my view, that Amendment was illegally ratified:

http://www.constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

I'm telling you, however, because America is ruled by an illegal / de facto government, they will not entertain the constitutionality of that Amendment. But fighting the battle you're fighting, you can only lose. It has nothing to do with which side I'm on. If you nuke all of Mexico, it won't affect my personal life.

I'm telling you that your philosophy is a loser philosophy because you put government in charge of your God given Rights by trying to deny unalienable Rights to your fellow man. As one founding father said:

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself" Thomas Paine

23. GeddonM3

How can I be a bigot when I'm not against immigration, simply illegal immigration? For me to be a bigot I would have to irrationally hate Hispanics period, and I do not hate anyone as I am only looking for the better well being of the future of this country. Telling someone they are bigots because they do not agree with illegal immigration is nothing more than a chicken (*)(*)(*)(*) argument because you literally have nothing else.

Yeah sorry, I do not want to give this country away to illegals and keep watching as they get more benefits than I do WITH MY TAX DOLLARS!!!!!

I want to make sure my kid goes to school, the government that is in place that is making sure THEY get into college over my kid. So no, I do not trust this government with my rights because they (*)(*)(*)(*) all over me while creating a red carpet for illegal aliens.

What I simply wish for is an end to illegal immigration, not legal immigration based off a many factors that I have mentioned from schools, cities overpopulation, jobs, criminal violence, gangs, and our tax dollars being sucked out.

I don't want to nuke anyone, well maybe except for people like ISIS and the drug cartels. Anyways as far as that 14th amendment it needs to be taken out and rewritten , I don't think the founding fathers expected it to be taken advantage of as it has been. its not illegals rights that are being trampled on, it's the rights of American citizens that are being stomped on because we have to bear the burden.

Enough is enough, we gotta start taking care of our own first and stop worrying about everyone else's problems and let them deal with their own countries.

So you have a choice, you can either root for illegals "unalienable rights" to have access to what people like me and you built, or you can root for Americans first.

It's up to you.

24. TheResister

TheResister Banned

The irony is simply that you cannot attack the rights of people you call "illegals" without attacking your own. Think innocent until proven guilty.

You've been told a lot of crap that does not square with the facts. You see, I believed exactly as you do and started out years ago to get undocumented people "legal" as you call it. I mean that seems to be the objection (on the surface.) The first reality was simple:

For most of the ten plus million immigrants without papers, there was no automatic "in." There is no such thing as a legal path to follow. We're operating on a quota system that is over a half century old and demographics have changed dramatically. We're operating under the premise that the jobs are the same as before most of the people on this board were born.

It's not the same any longer. The needs of employers has changed; the jobs have changed; mass transportation and technology have "shrunk" the world. Adding insult to injury, you bought into a strategy that can only end in defeat. It was planned that way. And, unless you use your brain, you're doomed to defeat. We, the people have to come up with the solution. It can't be left to the powers that be and that Hegelian Dialectic head game they played on you.

First and foremost: It is time to get beyond that notion that people have to be citizens in order to do business. If your argument rests on the immigration status, then once the foreigner has been forced into citizenship, they have an equal voice in the government. Tell me again what kind of sense that makes. Tell me how forcing people to become citizens in order to do business is a prudent course of action.

While you were worried about forcing people to become citizens, the people on your side of the battle introduced the National ID / REAL ID Act. That bill forced all of us to have a National ID Card - it is Hitler's tattoo idea on steroids. Worse, it required that an individual produce their Socialist Surveillance Number ...ooops "Social Security Number" in order to get a National ID Card. Wait a minute...

PRIOR to the National ID / REAL ID Act, we had proven that a person did not need an SSN. As a matter of FACT, a U.S. Congressman conducted an investigation years ago on my behalf and the Social(ist) Security Administration wrote him saying, "whether a person gives an employer their SSN is a private matter between the employer and the employee." I still have the documents.

Former IRS agents were beginning to expose the unconstitutional income tax. We were winning in court. My own U.S. Congressman introduced a bill that would have abolished the IRS, repealed the income tax and everybody would pay an equal amount of taxes based on what they made. It would not have mattered whether you had human registration papers; it would not have made a difference if an individual entered via any so-called "legal" process. But, your side had tunnel vision and we remain under a form of taxation that was lifted from the Communist Manifesto. It made you and me subjects of a de facto / illegal government. It eviscerated the Fourth Amendment. It destroyed our Right to Privacy.

I want you to chew on that and then read my next posting.

25. TheResister

TheResister Banned

The "Build the Wall" people keep trying to tell me that "illegals don't pay taxes." Well, okay, but shouldn't that allegation be subject to scrutiny? I'm going to make a prediction. IF GeddonM3 responds to this, it will be all about the phony "legal" status thing and socialist human registration. The facts will be ignored.

According to one article:

"Undocumented immigrants' nationwide average effective tax rate is an estimated 8 percent," the report said. "To put this in perspective, the top 1 percent of taxpayers pay an average nationwide effective tax rate of just 5.4 percent."

The actual percentage of immigrants lacking legal permission who pay taxes is much higher, according to researchers. The institute's report estimates about a third of such immigrants nationally are homeowners, subjecting them to property tax payments. Another 50 percent are believed to pay income taxes. And as much as 75 percent of the population is believed to pay into the U.S. Social Security system (a system of benefits they wouldn't be eligible to receive anyway unless they became U.S. citizens).

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Another article put it this way:

"Undocumented immigrants pay sales and excise taxes when they pay their electric bills, buy toiletries, or fill up at the gas station. One third of them are homeowners who pay property taxes directly on their homes. Those who rent pay property taxes indirectly through higher rent to their landlords. Many undocumented immigrants also pay state income taxes. The best evidence suggests that at least 50% of undocumented immigrant households currently file income tax returns, and among those who don’t file, many still have taxes withheld from their paychecks.

At the state and local level alone, undocumented immigrants nationwide collectively pay an estimated $11.64 billion each year in taxes, according to a recent report by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. Our calculations, based on academic, congressional, and think-tank research, show that total includes more than $6.9 billion in sales and excise taxes, $3.6 billion in property taxes, and over $1 billion in personal income taxes
    ."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...s-taxes-state-local-services-column/83080208/

Another article:

"ITIN filers pay $9 billion in payroll taxes annually.

However, ITIN holders are not eligible for all of the tax benefits and public benefits that U.S. citizens and other taxpayers can receive. For example, an ITIN holder is not eligible for Social Security benefits or the Earned Income Tax Credit
    " (The ITIN is the equivalent of an SSN, but is issued to undocumented immigrants because your immigration status does not protect you from owing the IRS.)

http://immigrationimpact.com/2016/04/05/everybody-know-undocumented-immigrants-taxes/

The bottom line reality is that, regardless of one's immigration status, they pay taxes. Do they pay enough to offset their costs? Nonpartisan studies say it is a crap shoot. But, it does give some people a pretext to hate undocumented immigrants. Let me put it into perspective: My health insurance rates are calculated so as to protect smokers. As a nonsmoker my risk is lower, but where I work, all of us pay the same rate. NOBODY is wailing about paying high insurance rates to insure smokers, drinkers, etc. when they don't partake of those things themselves.

But, that is only part of it. Through idiotic "background checks" in order to get a job, a large portion of the population is locked out. At any given time more than 2.2 million people are incarcerated. "The United States has more people incarcerated than any other country in the world."

http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/prison-population-statistics/

Undocumented immigrants or not, many people are locked out of the job market and it is not the fault of the immigrants, but the fault of the POLICE STATE MENTALITY that destroys peoples lives on the basis of a conviction (which is probably irrelevant to most blue collar jobs.)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... the Trump supporters will all begin that chant "they don't belong here." They don't? You mean those people who invite them have no right to do so? So, one segment of society gets to tell the other segment who they may and may not associate with?

Oh, if you wanted them gone, there are much more effective ways than relying on Uncle Scam and a bigger and more intrusive government. Know this: Donald Trump will not build any wall. No. He will rip off an idea I put forth several years ago. Mexico will match us man for man on the border and it won't cost us. Mexico won't allow their citizenry to enter here without going through the right channels... but, we will have a Guest Worker program and drugs will be legalized and taxed.