Want Ninja Drones?

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Poppins586, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Poppins586

Poppins586 Member Past Donor

First off, let me say that I am completely capable of creating these drones... which probably means that I'm not the only one (although I will admit that I am one of the few).

These drones are entirely possible to be created. They require something called pattern recognition... but not simple machine learning pattern recognition (maybe kmeans can help), but it needs Deep Learning. Here's the process to create them (I'll spare the details).

What you need is to do Principal Component Analysis to reduce the dimensionality of the data so you can feed a smaller dataset to the Stochastic Gradient Descent Classifier. After that you should have separate classes to the data; with those classes you can create a one-hot matrix which can be split into a training set and a test set so you can feed it to (at the very least) 3 layers of convolutional neural networks with automatic back propagation so the accuracy can be predicted by multinomial logistic regression.

By doing this you can identify a terrorist from a US or other country Militant. I should note that I think that at the very best you will have a 94% accuracy rate (which is not bad but not the best, maybe you can get better with at least 6 convolutional neural networks), but if you have enough of these drones (which should be relatively cheap), these drones will all make different predictions and 94% of them will predict correctly.

My suggestion is to release these drones outside of the proximity of friendly militants. Drop them in cages from the sky and watch them take care of ISIS/ISIL. Problem solved.

Good luck shooting those out of the sky lol. You can also connect them to the cloud so they don't need the program on the actual hard drive. You can use technology like raspberry pi to connect to the cloud and control the device.

2. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Already have them. The air-force/navy has been testing autonomous fighters like the X-47B for a few years. Not piloted drones (even remotely) but devices capable of identifying and responding to threat (assigned or perceived). More like attack dogs than model airplanes. The last one showcased was code named 'Arnold.' Not the most subtle naming choice.​

[​IMG]

3. Poppins586

Poppins586 Member Past Donor

Lol "Arnold". And you follow it up with the picture. That's good though. So it uses Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Data Science? Is it like a plane drone or is it smaller drones?

I know that I saw a machine gun drone that was controllable by a human on YouTube, but I didn't know if they automated it yet.