Louis Farrakhan: Angel or Devil?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by DarkSkies, Jan 21, 2016.

1. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;7zUYLGNt38U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUYLGNt38U[/video]

Cliff Notes:
    • This is a 'truth-seeking' interview between Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan, which begins at 6:53.
      [*]WARNING: Around the 28-30:50 mark is some graphic material (abortion images)
      [*]Discussion basically talks about the immorality of America
      • globalism
      • police state
      • labeling dissent as conspiracy theory
      • divisionism
      [*]main stream media complicity
      [*]Discussion includes a anecdotal testimony of Liberals being far more hateful of Blacks than Conservatives
      [*]Farrakhan: Black people are in no position for a race war
      [*]WARNING: Around the 45:23-45:29 mark is a graphic image (JFK crime scene-car)
      [*]
      [*]JFK Quote: For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

[HR][/HR]
    My takeaway from the video:
    When I listen to the video, the thing that often comes to my mind is that under the guise of capitalism we see these things take place. No other system is more anti-democratic, oppressive, wealth consuming, shady, far-reaching, culturally degrading than this one. While there may be no viable alternative modern economic system, any existing or pre-existing systems never had a global effect like global-capitalism. This video doesn't mention this system as the mechanism for which we see some of these things mentioned by JFK, but it is most likely the mechanism.

2. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Would including Cray Cray as one of the options killed ya?

He is an interesting person, but I wouldn't really rely on him for his steady hand on reality.

3. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

Farrakhan is neither angelic nor demonic. He is a con man exploiting and widening the racial divisions of the US to fill his own pockets. He is a professional race baiter.