Brit mum who joined ISIS 'used student loan -

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by cerberus, Jan 30, 2016.

1. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

to take toddler to Syria'.

Here's a prediction: the moron will be given a prison term, and after 4 or 5 weeks (when looking after her kid becomes a problem and expense for her local authority, or various do-gooders start kicking up a fuss over its human right to the nurture of its mother - and some effing 'mother'?) it will be announced with great fanfare that she's 'been de-radicalised' and released back into the community. No mention will be made of how she intends to re-pay the student loan of nearly £2000 of taxpayers' money which she used for the 'beach holiday in Turkey'!

http://www.politicalforum.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=17

('Those whom the gods wish to destroy etc')

2. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is incredible to me that anyone, especially someone with that kind of education could want to do this, why?

You think western society is depraved and we could do with a little watered down sharia, any insights Cerberus?

3. cerberus

WTF has it got to do with 'depravity'. Don't bother to answer - I'm sick of your trolling and puerile 'pantie-wetting' and 'curtain twitching' dialogue.

4. RiaRaeb

It is a serious question, I like western society I cannot imagine why anyone would want to leave it to join scum like ISIS. Some say it is because they are disgusted with the wests depravity. Do you not wonder why this apparently intelligent women would do something so stupid?

5. cerberus

If she's intelligent she wouldn't have done it. I'm putting you on ignore.

6. RiaRaeb

She was intelligent enough to get a place at the London School of Business and Finance. I always ignore ignores by the way! Like I ignore children who put both fingers in their ears and shout na na na na na.

7. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think she was going through some kind of trauma through her relationship breaking down and there is one thing we know ISIS cannot get enough of - young women for sex. I would not underestimate how clever their recruitment is - different strategies are used for different groups of people. Of course if they go it is usually the death sentence if they want to come back so she was very lucky.

8. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

She will pay it back the same way as everyone else. The moment she earns a certain amount, I think it is £15 or £18,000 at the moment it will be automatically taken off her pay. Until that time it will be gaining interest. At some time, possibly retirement, what she has not paid back, if any will be forgotten.

9. Jim Nash

Jim Nash Well-Known Member

10. Jim Nash

Jim Nash Well-Known Member

Extreme right wing Islam, with its endemic subjugation of women, persecution of gays etc, probably does think Western society is depraved - while more than happy to leech off it, one should add. I'm sure they'd love their own retarded, dysfunctional, repressive law system to have sway here. Ain't happenin', though.

Why this silly beech (the auto-censor here doesn't seem to like the word for a female dog, which is a bit excessive) did this is down for her to say, but I suspect she had a miserable life in the Islamic ghetto that Birmingstan has become. Suddenly she gets contacted about this organisation that can give her life a purpose and, wonder upon wonders, promises her a glorious afterlife (kill me now - no pun intended) if she only marries some retarded Arab also in the organisation and generally follows his cause. Manna from heaven (pun intended).

So yes, I can see why.

11. cerberus

Let me know if she ever starts earning, Alexa, and I'll eat my hat - that's a promise! [​IMG]

12. cerberus

I suspect my prediction is soon to be realised? "David Cameron has called for an urgent rethink of the way the prison system in England and Wales treats pregnant women and mothers with babies. Ministry of Justice figures suggest 100 babies spent time living with their mothers in prisons last year. The prime minister said it was "absolutely terrible" to think of infants spending time behind bars."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35515003

I don't like to say 'I told you so!', but er, I told you so. [​IMG] And what a coincidence? [​IMG]

Not to mention that if this doesn't give the green light to any mother/preggars woman who's so inclined to infringe the law and have no consequences to fear, nothing will!