A small Wisconsin town had it's first armed robbery. Guess his race !

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Channe, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I looked up stats on this town and it's 94.7% white and has been either that are more since its founding in the mid 1800. Late last year, this town had its first armed robbery in known time. It was done by this man -

[​IMG]

It's obvious the thug scum out of the inner cities are starting to make their way towards small town America. And progressives in these said small towns who for decades have been effecting the livelihood of other people in more populated cities are starting to feel the consequences of their actions.

All in all, I find no evidence that progressives, feminists, and black power groups are a good thing for society. They are indeed becoming proponents of or apologists for domestic terrorism and crime.

http://www.swnews4u.com/section/123/article/30415/

The man accused of robbing Stop-N-Go on Christmas night was arrested in Chicago last week.
    The second man charged in connection with the robbery had his charges dropped in Grant County Circuit Court in Lancaster Feb. 2.

Carmille Kalvin Nelson, 19, Chicago, made his first court appearance on a charge of party to armed robbery Tuesday. Bond was set at $10,000 cash.

Nelson's preliminary hearing will be held Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. He faces a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison and $100,000 fines if convicted.

Police arrested Jamil Malik Ware, 20, Chicago, in Dubuque Jan. 18. Ware was alleged to be the suspect who was waiting outside the store while Nelson committed the robbery inside the store, according to police.

2. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

"All in all, I find no evidence that progressives, feminists, and black power groups are a good thing for society. They are indeed becoming proponents of or apologists for domestic terrorism and crime."---Channe

What do you want to DO about it...exactly?

3. El Cid

El Cid Banned

The predators and parasites can't just prey on each other................they have to prey on civilized, gullible people who have some economic means.
    That's what you see here.

4. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

Interesting.

What was it the progressives in Platetville did that caused this? Invented the internal combustion engine that allowed folks to power wheels and drive long distances?

What do feminists, progressives, and black power groups have to do with this crime?

5. Channe

I alone can no nothing. But as a whole, the nation is sick and tired of black lives matter, feminists, and the far left agenda. Trump is NOT the most qualified Republican - but his rise and popularity is in direct retaliation for progressive overreach.

6. Channe

Progressives encourage thug culture and justify black crime - it's their pony. And as they've catered to and nurtured black crime, it has made its way out of the inner cities and now moving towards white suburbia. This thug had no business in this small Wisconsin town, but he saw an easy target. The odds of the first armed robbery in this small town being committed by a black guy are beyond probability. It's obvious there's something wrong with the black culture and the progressive minds that uphold groups like black lives matter.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

So, this kid commits armed robbery and got caught and will now be in more trouble.

Beyond that, how in the hell is this even close to domestic terrorism or whatever it is you said?

8. Think for myself

Yeah, that does not make sense. Seems to fall along the lines of "progressives caused this because I said so and blacks are thugs".

That is not reasoning. That is not logic.

9. Channe

Encourage law abiding citizens towards this and try to expand kingdom laws to businesses.

[​IMG]

10. Think for myself

Interestingly enough, Wisconsin is a shall issue state. Didn't seem to work there, did it?

11. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

He could be Obama's son.

12. Channe

Only because the owner probably didn't have a gun to protect himself and others. Like I said, the rubber band has snapped and progressives will fall to ruin.

Oddly enough, you have yet to condemn this thug's actions. Why not ?

13. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    I'm not defending this guys actions but you are reading way too much into this. This was a crime of opportunity. The criminal was driving on WI 80, a major interstate highway. He didn't case the town. He saw the place, saw it was open late, a robbed it. As someone living in the rural areas of WI, you almost never see blacks, unless they come to visit me.

14. Bow To The Robots

This has been going on for a long time. Detroit mayor Coleman Young famously encouraged black criminals in his 1974 inaugural address to "Leave Detroit and hit Eight Mile road." Eight Mile Road is the city limit line (as in the movie), and was something like an unofficial "DMZ" back in those days. So the black mayor was telling his city's black thugs to go into the suburbs and rob white people.

15. Think for myself

Meh, I don't know. There has been crime as long as their have been people. I fail to see why this is the harbinger of something greater.

Well I think that folks, including myself, universally despise armed robbery. Shouldn't it go without say that forcibly taking the property of others with the threat of violence o through the use of violence is bad? Needs something so universally thought be reiterated every time a black person commits a crime? Or need I participate in some sort of racial group think to affirm my thoughts and be accepted?

16. Bow To The Robots

Good thing, too. Otherwise the poor citizens of this town would be overrun by Al Sharpton and the Black Lives Matter crowd.

17. northwinds

northwinds Well-Known Member Past Donor

Admit and acknowledge is a great first step........something the left seems incapable of doing while crying out 'racist' in every direction.......

18. Think for myself

Oh. Were either of those entities related to this crime?

19. ChoppedLiver

ChoppedLiver Well-Known Member

They're part of obamas family tree.

20. milorafferty

milorafferty Banned

Nothing says class like a neck tattoo. Add in a made up name and you have yourself an instant playa.

21. Think for myself

What does that mean in relation to anything I have stated? Or the thread topic?

I am not convinced nor do I remotely suspect that Obama had anything to do with this.

22. ChoppedLiver

ChoppedLiver Well-Known Member

In a town like this and given what happened, would you understand that the White people of this town would get justifiably apprehensive when they see young black male(s) pulling off the interstate and stopping at a business?

23. Think for myself

I am sure some of them are, though I am not sure it is justified.

24. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Armed robbery with a gun and facing 40 years and a $100k fine and the bail is just $10,000? If this guy manages to make bail they'll never find him again unless he's picked up for another robbery.

25. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

I wish I could find a link to this, but it happened in a small Wisconsin town decades ago. A Chicago paper ran a story about how life is different in rural areas and how people knew each other. In the article it told of a small grocery store run by an older couple that cashed people's paychecks requiring no ID. A few days later, the couple was murdered in a robbery, but the killer was seen and chased by local farmers - running into a woods, which was quickly surrounded by police and locals with their deer rifles trapping the armed killer.

Soon, two adult sons of the couple showed up with their hunting rifles. The sheriff's department told those two that the person who killed their parents is in the tree bank. Not long after a couple of rifle cracks was heard and that was the end of the murderer. Justice used to be simpler than it is now. Small communities operate differently than urban areas, at least some still do. That manner of justice still tends to exist around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.