The CIAs Secret Heart Attack Gun

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Wehrwolfen, Feb 14, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Wehrwolfen

Wehrwolfen Well-Known Member Past Donor

19 Jul2013

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the video. The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target. The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony. The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence activities.

[video]http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001[/video]​

(Excerpt)

Read more:
    http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Things that make you go Hmm...?? Was Justice Scalia on Obama's Kill list? At least two years ago, President Obama argued that he can kill Americans whose deaths he believes will keep us all safer, without any due process whatsoever. Obviously, previous DOJ's have stopped at advising presidents in regard to assassinations of other Americans. Yet, former DOJ, A.G. Eric Holder explicitly argued that the president is and should be vested with this power. Even WAPO, reported that the administration is formally institutionalizing this president's power to decide who dies under the Orwellian title "disposition matrix". Who amongst we Americans can claim that Obama is not doing so by assassinating Americans within our government to further his narcissistic and ideological aims before he leaves office by silencing the voices that oppose him?

2. rahl

rahl Banned

Please move this nonsense to the conspiracy forum

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

So, like...

... why haven't they used it on Assad?

4. democrack

democrack Banned

Vince Foster Jr. Mystery.....

5. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

These kinds of weapons have been around since the late 1950's albeit a bit crude. The Soviet-Russians gave them to the Bulgarians who were Russia's trained dog surrogates and performed the assassinations that Russia wanted. The East Germaniacs and most likely Polish Intelligence ( I know sounds oxymoronic ) were also employing such weapons given them by their masters - Russia.

6. Wehrwolfen

While some sixty years on, Obama is notably assassinating Americans, whether on foreign territory and even on American soil.

7. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

I knew this was a serious possibility the minute I heard the news of Scalias' death. I would go as far to say it was the only legacy Obama could have that might over shadow all his treason counts. Get a anti gun judge appointed to begin disarmament and destruction of the 2nd A.

8. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Asinine post. If A President was going to assassinate a SC Judge, he would do it with plenty of time to appoint a successor. It
    is unlikely that Obama will have time to do so.

9. PARTIZAN1

ok but where is your evidence ? Was it accidently left on the Alien spaceship that brings news of such conspiracies ?

10. Stevew

Stevew Well-Known Member

Andrew Breitbart might have been a likely victim after he announced in 2012 that he had information that would bring down the Obama administration before the election. He was dead in a short time after that. Just the facts.

Steve

11. PARTIZAN1

This tread needs to go over to the Konspiracy Jungle !!!!

12. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

I doubt Scalia died from anything other than natural causes.

However, when you have a government that maintains that they have the authority to kill American citizens extra-judiciously, you can't really blame people for going there.

13. Wehrwolfen

The most extremist power any political leader can assert is the power to target his own citizens for execution without any charges or due process, far from any battlefield. The Obama administration has not only asserted exactly that power in theory, but has exercised it in practice. WAPO presented a crucial and disturbing story October 2012 this morning by Greg Miller about the concerted efforts by the Obama administration to fully institutionalize – to make officially permanent – the most extremist powers it has exercised in the name of the war on terror. All of this demonstrates "the extent to which Obama has institutionalized the highly classified practice of targeted killing. The creepiest aspect of this development is the christening of a new Orwellian euphemism for due-process-free presidential assassinations named: "disposition matrix". is the "massive, secretive data collection and mining of trillions of points of data about most people in the United States". It is no secret that there is a "massive, secretive data collection and mining of trillions of points of data about most people in the United States created under the auspices of one Barack Hussein Obama II. While Obama recently ordered and abolished safeguards on how this information can be used. Whereas the agency, during the Bush years, was barred from storing non-terrorist-related information about innocent Americans for more than 180 days. The entire process carried out solely within the Executive branch - with no checks, balances or oversight of any kind - but there is zero transparency and zero accountability. Barack Obama did away with such traditional legal niceties and has decided to just kill some Americans who would previously have been accused of treason or terrorism.

14. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

Yes because Obama okaying a drone strike on a training camp in a foreign country that happened to contain an American citizen in the process of committing multiple acts of treason means Antonin Scalia was killed by a CIA heart attack dart.

15. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

To Date, the longest period it has taken to seat a new Justice has been 125 days.

Obama still has 10 months.

-

16. Kurmugeon

Kurmugeon Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's kinda my take.

I think it is LIKELY that Scalia died of age.

I think it is POSSIBLE that he was assassinated by Obama, which says allot more about Obama than it does about what killed Scalia.

-

17. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put it past a guy like Obama at all. The ends justify the means.

18. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Which Americans has Obama assassinated on American soil?

19. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I wonder how many heart attack darts he's utilized on the public so far. He's friends with a guy who once called for the murder of up to 25 million Americans, so it's certainly possible.

20. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

First, I wish to respectfully request that people not call for this to go to the Conspiracy Theory forum, or at least hold off for a while. This story if fresh, so we shouldn't be able to make calls like that for a while. Again, I ask with due respect.

Second, @ the OP, how, in your opinion, exactly does having a SC judge killed help advance the presidents ideological goals when he can leverage executive orders to get what he wants done? It may look bad to Americans, but I'm not sure Obama was unsuccessful in his endeavors. I'm not nitpicking or anything, I'm asking you seriously.

21. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

It isn't really a secret weapon if we are talking about it on PF.

My friends in the DC area have all made comments about seeing or hearing from people who have seen Scalia swallow plates full of food whole in restaurants. He apparently had a very robust appetite so none of them are shocked by his death.

22. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

I've always thought Dorothy Kilgallen was taken out in similar fashion.

23. Wehrwolfen

Wow, That's going back a long way. I remember her well and the controversy of her death. But like Breitbart the passing of Justice Scalia seems not only a little odd but too advantageous to Obama and his Progressive Marxist cabal. I'm all for waiting to selecting a new Justice to the Supreme Court of the U.S. after January 2017. I'm sure that whomever is selected by Obama will be steeped and simmered in Progressive Marxist ideology. We don't need another Justice legislating from the bench of the Supreme Court of these United States of America. Do we as Americans want more Dredd Scott type adjudications in the 21st Century?

24. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

The President would never have killed Justice Scalia.

25. El Cid

El Cid Banned

Look at the location he died in.......west Texas.
    A resort compound controlled by liberals which has a strong Mexican drug cartel presence in the area.