Tired Of Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by pwillie, Feb 27, 2016.

1. pwillie

pwillie Active Member Past Donor

2. beth115

beth115 New Member Past Donor

Also tired of the concept , black lives matter" because AA
    All lives matter and it isn't only blacks that are targeted by law enforcement.

3. VoiceofSanity

VoiceofSanity New Member

#NBASoBlack #BETAwardsSoBlack

4. icecold

icecold Banned

Especially when black lives don't matter. Also, has anybody even head of lately any negro being shot by police who wasn't doing something illegal?

5. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

As long as some people believe that... I am happy BLM is making noise about it.

6. pwillie

Well folks, I will be gone in short order...this forum will let blacks attack , but if you fight back,you get a warning then they drive the Grey Hound Bus right on top of you! Blacks own this forum...see you in the funny papers...I predict this will turn into a blacks only site , then with no money it will turn into a jungle...

7. pwillie

me and my friend (fat white boy)

Attached Files:

8. clarkeT

clarkeT Well-Known Member

It's one thing to simply, and I mean simply, state that one is "tired of Black Lives Matter." It's another to have an intelligent discussion or dialogue explaining why in fact that one is. That is other than attaching a link with a story about an obviously ultra racist group who's racist members were stabbed where they were staging a racist rally. I guess what the OP was trying to do is draw a parallel between the two movements. Is he tired of the BLM movement because he thinks that they only believe that Black lives Matter? And yet in posting his thread about KKK members being stabbed it would seem that that might be the case. Does the OP believe that only KKK lives matter? It might certainly seem so. I mean if he was truly concerned with 'all lives matter' why not just come out and say so. Why not say that 'all lives matter', or that all humankind matter no matter the race, creed, national origin, religious beliefs (or lack of any), sexual orientation, etc. etc.??? Well I for one don't believe that he does. And it's easy to see that just by his own racist 'tone' and subsequent paranoid post about the PF site letting 'Blacks attack' or that the PF site will turn into a 'Black's only site' turning 'into a jungle'. Pathetic, just pathetic.

9. clarkeT

Yours and others thoughts on the BLM movement aside, you really should educate yourself as to the statistics on racial profiling. Of course everyone knows that people of all different races are, if you will, 'targeted' by police. So in case you're actually interested in the truth about which race is more likely to be 'targeted' by law enforcement here is just one of many Internet articles available to you. For further research just Google search 'racial profiling statistics'.

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/reports/racial-profiling2011/the-reality-of-racial.html

10. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

11. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

As a Hispanic, I believe all lives matter, however, I have noticed some hostilty, I am very white in appearance, I also carry 24/7, Now while walking just after Fergesson, (sp?) a car almost hit me as I crossed a gas station, I was being careful, the car was not.
    I started to notice how suddenly cars were almost running me over on a regular basis.
    With a common patern.

12. rickysdisciple

rickysdisciple New Member

Who isn't?

"Black Lives Matter is the name of a political/social bowel movement pushed out into the toilet bowl formerly known as America by a diarrhetic alliance of Talented Tenth high yellas and pathologically ethnomasochistic and xenophilic white equalist leftoids. Its premise is the belief, outright asserted or heavily implied, that White cops are gunning down innocent dindu nuffins for the crime of having a black body, as Ta-Nigesi Coates might put it."

There's one hilarious take on the movement.

13. E_Pluribus_Venom

E_Pluribus_Venom Well-Known Member

I've owned this forum for years.

14. brainscan

brainscan Banned

15. clarkeT

What really offends me is 'humankind's' inhumanity to 'humankind'. Discrimination, hate, bigotry, xenophobia, etc.etc. based on whatever factor, all are fundamental parts of that inhumanity and are a disgrace to those who practice those things against there fellow human beings. As the 'human race' there will never be peace amongst us until we all see each other 'as a part of the human race.'

16. pwillie

....do you really think the "pecking order" will become null and void...Human beings are the worst predator s on earth.We are what we are...thinking people can be nice is pie in the sky...blacks have brought the jungle to the cities...whites use the klan to quell the blacks, and it goes on and on...The Orientals lie in wait to take over the world....interracial marriage has destroyed the home and family.No one needs to be married....Its funny when the straights live together, and the queeros want to get married...Black women dye their hair blond, and use straightner , and white women use curlers to make kinky hair and afros....no one is happy...oh!, and blacks get tattoos which look stupid...blacks wanna be white and whites wanna be part time black , especially on Saturday nite....that's your problem....too much time on their hands...welfare created this state...no one works anymore.....