Israel again is under massive Palestinian terror attacks

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by MGB ROADSTER, Mar 9, 2016.

1. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

The restrain toward Palestinians the Israelis have shown is simply amazing. I do not know what Netanyahu is up to, but rest assured the payback is coming. Israel is not known for turning the other cheek.

3. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

TWO terrorists? Hardly a "massive" attack is it? Never mind, massive hyperbole is to be expected.

4. Dutch

THREE.

1 American dead, 8 Israelis including an Arab Israeli wounded.

And its not a hyperbole, it is (*)(*)(*)(*)ing massive, for Israel treasures each and every Israeli life and is known to trade hundreds of Palestinians for just one Israeli. Israel would even trade Palestinian terrorists for the remains of one of them.

One dead and eight wounded? (*)(*)(*)(*)ing massive, and warrants equally massive retaliation. Hope, it's coming.

5. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Just another in a long list of bigoted antisemitic (Palestinians are Semites) and highly Islamophobic threads. The HATE spewed on this forum for Muslims just never ends.

6. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Israeli Jewish terror in in the Westbank and Gaza 24/7 for the last 60 years, ethnic cleansing and massacring around.
    It was just bound to come to their doorsteps.

7. Dutch

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing Palestinian terrorists attack, kill American and maim Israelis, and Mr_Truth here complains about this being discussed in yet another tread that spews hate toward Muslims... I suggest, you change your avatar, Mr_Truth... if need to, contact me and I'll respectfully suggest something appropriate :wall:

8. Dutch

Yep, bound to come from 12, 13, 14-year old indoctrinated children... (*)(*)(*)(*)ing "A" to you Palestinian mothers and fathers for loving your children to death.

[video=youtube;GZwPFVRsgqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZwPFVRsgqQ[/video]

9. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Memritv... for all you know that child is talking about making dinner.
    Leave it up to that zionisic nazi site to come up with bogus translations.

10. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

The hatred that runs through Islam couldn't be cured with a million "COEXIST" bumper stickers.

11. Dutch

:wall:

12. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

:evil:
    This video similar from the Ukrainian Nazi.
    [video=youtube_share;CsRNm8ysA4Y]http://youtu.be/CsRNm8ysA4Y[/video]

13. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

And very often it's better to have been killed than maimed? Talk about 'Neighbours from hell'!

14. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

I understand why the Palestinians are carrying out these attacks but they should be unequivocally denounced, it is never justified to attack civilians in this way. It is also massively counterproductive to the Palestinians very just cause.

15. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is a sort of oxymoron there, though I think I understand what you are trying to say. Killing of civilians is murder.

Here I disagree with you. The Palestinians have nothing and nothing to hope for except to be held for ever in bantustans being mowed every few years while the Israelis annex another 62% of what was to have been their state on 22% of their historic homeland - hence the idea is to leave them with around 9% of their historic homeland in little isolated bits disconnected from each other - in other words the intent is to leave the Palestinians in hell with no rights for ever..

All the Republican candidates except Trump have come out very clearly and said that there can be no resolution in Palestine. They are prepared to go the way of the Israel extreme right as explained by Bennet at the Saban Forum last year. Trump in saying why he would go after peace said that he wanted the Palestinians to at least think that it was not all a done deal.

And that is the reason for these stabbings. Generally done by the young who did not witness the intifadas but who have grown up knowing no hope.

In the current situation about ten times as many Palestinians have been killed and the number injured is in the thousands.

I cannot judge people in this situation because if I was in the situation of a Palestinian I am not sure how I would act - and I am a person who sees violence as the very last choice generally only for self defence.

Further recently I was reading that given that these attacks generally spring just from the person doing them they are very hard to predict and stop. This apparently has got some Israelis thinking that maybe they do need to give the Palestinians just a tiny bit of justice - don't ask for link of that because I have not a clue but the article was arguing that far from what you say about it not helping their case, it very well might be doing just that.

16. RiaRaeb

I found an interesting article on Jews for Justice that echos what you are saying I think,

Simply put, this type of terrorism has no efficient military, intelligence and administrative response . If it were possible to block social media in the Palestinian territories and Jerusalem, this would somewhat reduce the element of incitement, but the importance attributed by Prime Minister Netanyahu to incitement is clearly excessive and is designed to compensate for the lack of a solution. Whoever lives under occupation and in distress for 48 years has nothing to hope for and nothing to lose. He does not need to be incited – he is already incited.

To stop individual terrorism requires a sharp change of mood in the territories. Only dramatic political action can do this. Many talk today about disengagement from the Palestinians. They can succeed if they call it what it is – the division of the country. This includes the division of East Jerusalem, where more than 300,000 Palestinians live.

http://jfjfp.com/?p=80248

another opinion

http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/pales...ld-spiral-into-new-intifada-in-2016-1.1645523

17. supaskip

supaskip Well-Known Member

I agree.
    I think I can see that "Palestinians" have to resort to murder because they have no other means of attack. They can't launch a military offensive as they are not equipped that way. It's no excuse for murder of course, but I'm sure if they could battle Israel military 1:1 and win then they would.

18. Dutch

No my friend, this child is talking about exactly what the video depicts - stabbing "the Jew".

I find it extremely disturbing that you are making jokes about brainwashed child who almost certainly will not live to be an adult.

19. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

Religious idiocy makes the world a fun place to live in yet again.

20. Dutch

No you don't. I submit, these 12, 13, 14-year olds do not understand it themselves why they have to charge "the Jew", and almost certainly die. And don't give me bull(*)(*)(*)(*) about young martyrs fighting "the Jew" because of some "stolen land"; most of these dead kids were from a well off families, had nice homes and all the things kids universally aspire to have like cell phones and (*)(*)(*)(*).

No, these 12, 13, 14-year olds are dead because they were conditioned into thinking this is some sort of game and there's no way they will die but come back to their friends and tell them how they "stabbed the Jew". Poor, poor lost souls - I blame Palestinian mothers and fathers who love their children to death.

21. free man

free man Well-Known Member

Very funny. How is the Nazi ?
    The racist who tell his 4 years kid to hold a knife and teach them to murder Jews ?
    The one who post that video here ?
    Or the appologetic of the racist child abuser we see in the film ?

And BTW, the translation is correct.

22. RiaRaeb

Yes Dutch its all because they hate Jews, nothing else.................... oh wait.... they have had to withstand decades of this oppression regardless of who is doing it. it has nothing to do with the oppressors being jewish and everything to do with the fact they are oppressing. if they were from bongo bongo land, palestinians would be resisting.

23. Dutch

Hey, how about trying something radical for a change?

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Who, who... 12, 13, 14 year old kids? :wall:

24. RiaRaeb

That's right we are seeing the third generation of Palestinians living under the colonists, and still they fight against the invaders. Tough people Dutch.

25. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

Must be because they want to build more settlements.
    [​IMG]

Now when they are talking about "homes", they are talking about buildings. In case of apartment complex which is technically considered a single home, it could house hundreds. This is to get a better understanding of the number of people we are talking about...

Anyway,

Good for Palestine for fighting back. These racist Zionists would prefer that Palestine would just die and roll over.

Everyone should fight for their future. Especially against someone like Israel who has been massacreing Palestinians and committing ethnic cleansing.

It's a know fact that when Palestinian fighters kill a 2 or 3 colonists, Israel comes in and kills disproportionately more civilians.

Children
    [​IMG]
    Civilians
    [​IMG]

Thsee numbers are since 2000 and don't take into account the much greatee atrocities committed before.

[​IMG]