Little stories about Russian life

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by Andrue, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Andrue

Andrue New Member

I want to talk about Russian life now. Live testimony. I use Google translator, but I understand many of the texts without a dictionary.
    After the start of the sanctions food prices have increased by 2 times. Prices for clothing increased slightly . Electronics , building materials, price increases by 2 times. Salaries have not changed. Official unemployment statistics, 1 million . It's a lie. The monthly unemployment benefit is equal to 2 kilograms of meat. Many do not see the point of registration at the labor exchange.

Meat, fish, cheese - we do not buy this food. It is expensive. Supplement the information - milk, butter, cheese - rigged.

I'm unemployed for 2 years . I am 51 years old. Now I'm hungry. I did not see bread more than a week,no money on the phone. In the kitchen, two kilograms of rice .This poverty. Every day I send out resumes. Useless.

In February, I was trying to write articles on order . The work was not enough. My earnings February is 4000 rubles. For example:

1 kg meat-400-500 rubles
    0,5 kg Bread-35 rubles
    10 Eggs-80 rubles
    1 kg sugar-50 rubles

I live in small city. Rent small apartments is 7000 rubles. I have own small apartment.

The total area of my apartment , 27 square meters

Internet, water, electricity, phone- near 2000 rubles/month

My earnings this month is 0 rubles. I do not know what to do. I have not occupied the Crimea, I did not start aggression against Ukraine. I do not like Putin. He is a rogue, I always knew it. I am an ordinary man, a former engineer , copywriter. I need to survive. This is our life now . Payment for the accession to the detachment of the capitalist countries. Very scary. Complete hopelessness . I can answer any questions. .

I am an ordinary person , I do not hoaxer , as journalists Russia Today TV channel.

I can add: Kremlin uses a large number of hired commentators in the Russian Internet . I have read many articles on these people.

2. MrFirst

MrFirst Banned Past Donor

What a terrible life. Maybe you should do something to change it?

3. noice

noice New Member

had the dollar price to write:smile:
    and the average salary specify in Russia 280$ in month

4. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Yes, I try to change my life . I worked in Moscow in November - December. Moscow , a place where you can earn if you are lucky . But I have not got the money , the company kicked all employees and invited new ones. Labour legislation is weaker than the bandits.

5. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Real wages in the small towns of 3,000-10,000 rubles (40-140usd) But there is no work !

6. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you want to eat, then you should grow your own food:

I believe you can have 100 acres of free land if you can farm it for 5 years.

http://russia-insider.com/en/business/russia-plans-lease-land-free-agricultural-investors/ri7675

That's what so many of my pioneer relatives did in America.

No work. No eat.

7. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Yes, I plan to grow potatoes . I have a small plot of land . This is a small chance of having food. I need to eat until the summer . At the beginning of the summer , I plan to dig up the roots of burdock for frying .

8. Greataxe

The potatoes are more safe from thieves and invaders, but living so far North is a curse for growing food. I'd relocate South.

Maybe you could hunt in the Tiaga if you had a rifle/shotgun and get some better meat.

9. Andrue

Andrue New Member

I used to live in the far north, but then I went to live in another region of the country. Here the mild winter. I want to try to breed bees in the summer. But the main problem - the money for the purchase. I am a hardworking person, but there is a wild unemployment. I see - the state spits in our faces. We need an independent survival.

10. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is always prostitution.

11. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Lots of wildlife here , but I'm a city person, I 've never shot a beast . Last summer I had an unsuccessful attempt to catch the duck . She flew away. ) ) ) ) ) I want to try fishing , but I do not have the gear for it. In the fall I will collect hazelnuts in the forest . The main task is to survive now ... I write articles for the sites , but I do not see any money for the work . Many customers prefer to promise a percentage of future profits , but not money. Crisis...

12. Andrue

Andrue New Member

I do not understand you . Explain what you want to say .

13. Greataxe

Sorry you have it so tough.

However, there is a way to double your money. Take all all your funds to the gambling house and put it on red on the wheel. If the wheel comes up red ---you have doubled your money!

14. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Есть всегда проституция.

15. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Я понимаю перевод, но я не понимаю смысла ваших слов.
    I understand the translation , but I do not understand the meaning of your words

16. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

No why should he do something to change it? He can get paid by the Ukrainian Fascists to write propaganda.

17. Andrue

Andrue New Member

Jokes help in life , it's true

18. Andrue

Andrue New Member

I'm not interested in Ukraine