POLL: Trump's excellent speech to AIPAC American patriots. What next?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by rangecontraction, Mar 22, 2016.

?

Trump's excellent speech to AIPAC American patriots. What next?

1. AIPAC should ensure Trump wins

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. AIPAC must increase funding to Trump

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. AIPAC must give Trump honorary Israeli citizenship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All of the above

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. rangecontraction

rangecontraction New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU

We in AIPAC are encouraged by Trump, who loves Israel and will send American heroes to defend Israel.

Trump is right to dismantle the disastrous deal with the Iranian terrorists.

How should AIPAC respond?

DennisTate likes this.
  2. rangecontraction

Some good voting. So far, the majority response is "all of the above". This is encouraging.

3. rangecontraction

The more I see Trump, the more I want to vote for him.

4. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

None of the above.

5. WillReadmore

WillReadmore Well-Known Member

AIPAC is not necessarily a good representation of Israel. These people have their own political opinions - they are Americans with self interests in America and must keep open the possibility that Trump could become president.

If you read Haaretz, you will find significant concern about Trump, BECAUSE of what he said at AIPAC and at other times.

Trump is a wild card. There is absolutely no telling what he might do, and the idea that he would lead toward a stable policy moving in a positive direction is not supported by anything he has ever said about foreign policy nor does it match how he makes policy decisions. He is an absolute newbie in foreign policy and has not acquired strong foreign policy advice sources.

Israel needs much more than an American president that is running on what his gut tells him at the moment.

DennisTate likes this.
  6. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

Well, thank god my sons are not "American heroes" because there is no way they are going to put themselves in harms way for the sake of Israel. Use the kids of the religious right. They look good in camo.

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

You might want to take a look at near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley and see how he could fit in with and assist in a Donald Trump administration?

He is certainly one of America's most motivated volunteers. He has spent over 33,000 hours visiting America's veterans in the final months and weeks and days of their lives.

http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...on-brinkley-v-p-2016-presiden-usa-2024-a.html
    Dannion Brinkley for V. P. in 2016 and President of the USA in 2024.

Two time near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley has no idea that I am doing this….. but I do believe that when he eventually reads this discussion he will at the minimum seriously consider my offer.

I believe that his Twilight Brigade is one of the most seriously cool charities that has recently been created in the United States.

http://www.dannion.com/the-twilight-brigade/
    The Twilight Brigade
    A pretty major motion picture about his life was produced starring Eric Roberts.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/evidence11.html
    Some Near-Death Experiencers Received Visions of the Future Which Later Came True

I am of the opinion that what Mr. Dannion Brinkley was shown about the future of the Middle East, along with his background in the military, uniquely prepare him to become Vice President and later on President of the United States.

Dannion Brinkley:

Once I put this idea in front of Dannion he quickly replied:

8. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

I couldn't vote for "all of above." I oppose dual citizenship and even if it's just an honorary citizenship, it's still dual citizenship.

I would have gone with "Two of the above." :smile:

9. DennisTate

I really hadn't taken Mr. Trump seriously until Mr. Dannion Brinkley mentioned working with him.

I had been one of those rather staunch supporters of Mr. Mitt Romney and I was dedicating a lot of my online time to encouraging Mr. Romney's supporters to continue to encourage Mitt to enter this Presidential race.

Over these past one to three months I have changed my mind....... and now I am hoping that Mr. Romney will stay out of this election and simply allow Americans to do what they want to do................ He is the only potential candidate who might be able to be a real nuisance to The Donald!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...donald-trump-can-great-president-because.html
    Donald Trump can be a GREAT President because......

10. DennisTate

Personally..... I would love to be offered Honorary Citizenship in Israel....... and frankly...... .if that made it impossible for me to become Prime Minister of Canada.......... It would be worth the risk!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ay-least-expensive-way-stabilize-climate.html
    Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple may be least expensive way to stabilize climate?

11. randlepatrickmcmurphy

randlepatrickmcmurphy Well-Known Member

AIPAC should disavow the Dumold for not disavowing the noted neo-Nazi David Duke.

DennisTate likes this.
  12. DennisTate

That is certainly a logical assumption!

You could be correct but........... there are certain things that The Donald could say or write that would more than make up for his neglect........... in not disavowing David Duke?!

For example.............. he or some of his supporters could express some general interest in this basic idea....... and then later on actually make it happen.

Having the remains of Rabbi Nachman in Israel somewhere would dramatically boost Israel's tourism industry!

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...e-see-remains-rabbi-nachman-taken-israel.html

Would you like to see the remains of Rabbi Nachman taken to Israel?

Several years ago I met a Breslovian Chassidic Jew who has convinced me that moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to Israel could set in motion a series of events that would alter the world political and economic climate.

I am not so easily impressed that I would lightly quote somebody in my "signature" but to me Rabbi Nachman was clearly one of most astonishing intellects of these last five centuries!

13. democrack

democrack Banned

Just exactly how many times does Trump need to do that ? WTF :roll:

14. randlepatrickmcmurphy

randlepatrickmcmurphy Well-Known Member

Just once when he was asked by the reporter. Instead of waiting until he was pressured to do so. ANY of the other Rep candidates would not have hesitated, but he did, blaming it on his earpiece! Lame!

15. rangecontraction

OK, so the KKK patriots support President-to-be Trump. Not as bad as the Iranian terrorists, who love the traitor Obama HUSSEIN.

16. democrack

democrack Banned

Well he did it multiple times just for YOU . So how many lies does Hil LIAR y have to tell before you believe her ?

17. DennisTate

This is an exceptionally good analysis.

You are correct...… The Donald now must find himself an exceptionally good team to work with.

I recommend choosing Mr. Dannion Brinkley to serve either in Veterans Affairs or........ as part of a team centered around a new office........ "Artistic Director of the NSA - CIA."

I admit........ this office could well come to have astonishing power over world events...… but...… something like that would be an improvement over.......

http://www.politicalforum.com/latest-us-world-news/445670-americas-political-left-war-cia-nsa.html

Is America's political left at war with the CIA - NSA?

Does the Democratic Party make it extremely difficult for America most well trained operatives to do what they need to do to protect Americans from terrorists?

How might that change during a Donald Trump administration?

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/a...ar-on-the-cia/

The 35-Year War on the CIA
    The campaign to discredit the agency continues to be a leftist obsession.

ARTHUR HERMAN / DEC. 1, 2009

18. DennisTate

Good point!

On the positive side..... President Obama did seem to respond to the debt crisis of 2008 and 2009 in a wiser manner than the G. O. P. probably would have done.

And.... President Obama's older brother seems to me to be one of the world's most courageous Muslims. He certainly is risking his life to make these statements!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...obama-one-worlds-most-courageous-muslims.html

Is Malik Obama one of the worlds' most courageous Muslims?

In my opinion.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Obama’s Brother in Support of Third Temple Built in Jerusalem

endtimeheadlines.org/temple-mount/obamas-brother-in-support-of-third-temple-built-in-jerusalem/

19. DennisTate

Actually....... you are onto here with a lot of potential.

It is important that the bulk of service men and women in certain exceptionally dangerous areas of the world should be volunteers. Yes....... Christians in the USA and NATO military would tend to be more likely to volunteer to assist in protecting Israel.

Christians also tend to be interested in topics such as...…

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ay-least-expensive-way-stabilize-climate.html

Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple may be least expensive way to stabilize climate?