Was LaVoy Killed for Exposing the NGO Power Grid?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Jim Rockford, Mar 24, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

You never know why, you just know it was a set up. I like the whys.
    [video=youtube;bo0G5cJuDRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo0G5cJuDRw[/video]

At 2:00 LaVoy IDs spy equipment.

2. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

No comments on the technology that was exposed?

3. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

He was killed because he wanted to be a martyr.

4. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

So no comment on the UN spy cams?

5. perdidochas

I don't comment on imaginary things.

6. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

Right , You did not watch video. Do you do anything but spread disinformation?

7. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

He was killed because he made bad choices, running a road-block, then repeatedly going for his gun. Suicide by local cop.

8. perdidochas

I've watched the shooting videos (both the FBI's and the one from the occupants of the vehicle.) Lavoy committed suicide by cop--had he kept his hands up, and not yelled for them to shoot him, he'd be alive today. No need to invent crazy UN surveillance bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Nutcases who spread stuff like that are responsible for the craziness in this country. There are plenty of true outrages against liberty--the Iphone security, the Patriot Act, NSA spying, etc., that we don't need to invent aluminum foil hat craziness. The UN is just worried about making sure they have dinner reservations at good restaurants in NYC in between taking turns denouncing the U.S. on our dime.

9. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

Exactly you are selling the silent movie script.

This is nothing to do with that or that location. But go on with your closed minded discredit campaign.

10. perdidochas

The only thing relevant or factual is what I was talking about. You just posted a link to a lunatic video. I hope your tinfoil hat is on tight enough so that the UN mind control lasers don't work on your brain.

11. Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford Banned

You sure do your job well.

Still can't comment on the mini FLIR pod can you.

12. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Yes, it does appear the UN has a technological path of control directly over our lives through smart meters as well as an eye on our travel with those cameras.

The exploding smart meter info got my attention. I found this.

https://takebackyourpower.net/hundreds-of-smart-meters-simultaneously-explode/

The video suggests our control over local governments is the answer. Well, that certainly will help. However, we are state citizens, and if we do not control our states, eventually the state can overcome county resistence with economic pressures.

Therein is the logic for state citizens to work together with lawful mechanism the states AND the federal (1787) have both agreed to. No other agreements or compacts exist which are lawful.

With that, state citizens can lawfully first control their state, then see their state work with other states lawfully to control the federal government. State citizens must use their exclusive right to define constitutional intent then impose upon the state to assure the state does not deprive them of their right under the constitution to assure all amendments at Article V have constitutional intent.

A good place to start is where covert agents try to deny and disparage our right to define other rights not enumerated in the constitution.

http://www.politicalforum.com/opinion-polls/457950-do-any-here-agree-s-time-use-9th-amendment.html