Sex life of Red Army during WW2/ gang bang, libertinage, group sex, rape

Discussion in 'History & Past Politicians' started by litwin, Mar 28, 2016.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

shocking video, use subtitles....

[video=youtube;ZKsOx67-bNI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsOx67-bNI[/video]

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

A lot has been written about the rate of rapes in occupied Berlin after the war. Its unbelievable.............

3. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

Germans are lucky they survived as a people, after what they did to the Russians. They got of easy in my opinion.

4. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

yes, Muscovites bandy need very own Nuremberg ...

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

do you think that gang rapes with following execution of rape victims is a morally excepted payback?

6. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

I think wiping Berlin of the map would be morally expected payback.

resisting arrest likes this.
  7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

It wasn't just Soviet soldiers.

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.[8][9][10][11][12] According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[13] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[10] with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[14] Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[1][15] Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[16] According to Natalya Gesse, Russian soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old. Russian women were not spared either.[17][18][19] When General Tsygankov, head of the political department of the First Ukrainian Front, reported to Moscow the mass rape of Soviet women deported to East Germany for forced labour, he recommended that the Soviet women be prevented from describing their ordeal on their return to Russia.[20]

When Yugoslav politician Milovan Djilas complained about rapes in Yugoslavia, Stalin reportedly stated that he should "understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle."[21] On another occasion, when told that Red Army soldiers sexually maltreated German refugees, he reportedly said: "We lecture our soldiers too much; let them have their initiative."[22]

continued

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Rape and murder was common........

excerpt:

In Taken by Force, J. Robert Lilly estimates the number of rapes committed by U.S. servicemen in Germany to be 11,000.[53][54] As in the case of the American occupation of France after the D-Day invasion, many of the American rapes in Germany in 1945 were gang rapes committed by armed soldiers at gunpoint.[55]

Although non-fraternization policies were instituted for the Americans in Germany, the phrase "copulation without conversation is not fraternization" was used as a motto by United States Army troops.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Evidently this rape fest continued thru 1948.

9. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

I could understand that, but you suggested that rape was an easy option! Rape is morally unjustifiable in any circumstances.

10. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5Hqqu_8F0 the real war...

- - - Updated - - -

totally agree with you , specially rape children ...

11. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

with children and pregnant women ?

12. Zorroaster

Zorroaster Well-Known Member

It's war, baby. If you can't deal with it, don't start it.

resisting arrest likes this.
  13. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its a war crime honey, no-one should deal with it.

14. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

You are either joking or are lying through your teeth. The Germans did very little harm to the Russians during WW II. The Germans harmed Jews as we all know and Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians - to a degree, Serbs, Croatians, Bosnians, Slovenians, Slovaks, Poles, Ukrainians, Belarus-peoples, Lithuanians, Estonians, and Latvians, a to a little degree Bulgarians and Romanians. The Russians were hardly touched because they were the last country to be invaded by the Germans. The Red Army troops who surrendered to the Germans were not treated all that well but remember that the USSR was only about 54 % ethnic Russians at that time. So nearly half or more of the Red Army was NOT NOTNOT Russian.

I have alway gritted my teeth and wanted to puke very time I heard Russian propaganda or the BBC or the History channel talk about the number of "Russians" who died during WW II. I knew that it was never all that many so I had to get sick and listen to the misinformation, wrong information, and lies about the poor "Russians" who died during WW II>

As my Dad used to say ..."not enough of those bastards died during WW II".

Dad was right on.

15. PARTIZAN1

At least until 1948 by outright official sanction and after until the 1950's by Soviet officials looking the other way.

16. PARTIZAN1

I was told this story by a friend of the family who was a Red Army soldier and was with a Red Army unit as they advanced through Ukraine, Poland and his unit ended up South of Berlin near an American major position. This man who I called "uncle" even though he was not related to me by blood was an ethnic Ukrainian from the Kuban region of the USSR. He spoke a strange combination of Ukrainian and Russian.

Uncle "Volodiya" told my parents and friends this story many times. Five Ukrainian families lived in a multi-unit apartment house so often on Sunday afternoons a gathering would end up in one of the places. The "horylka " - Ukrainian for liquor would flow among the men and soon WW II stories were told. The "uncle" Volodiya told the best best stories about his experiences and us kids were discouraged from listening but we did anyway. UNCLE V told of a time his unit was in a farm town when they entered the farm house of a German family. The German farmer was too old to have served in the military so he was at the farm when Uncle Antoshko's unit entered the German farmhouse so he and his old wife was there. They managed to get out of the German farmer - the "bauer" where the potato patch was. They made the German "bauer" - German for farmer dig up some potatoes that had wintered over. This was late March or early April in Germany.

They took the potatoes and went into the farmhouse which was rather modern so the bathroom was attached directly to the house and had an actual toilet, The unit leader an uneducated barbarian Russian took all of the potatoes from the small RED ARMY unit and had them follow him into the house. The unit leader a Russian pointed at the toilet as he showed the German "bauer" the dirty potatoes. The bauer shook his head an kept saying "nein" nein ' as Einstein the Russian leader kept pointing to the toilet bowl. Being that it was early spring and these were potatoes missed in the fall they were small. The Russian "Einstein " unit leader threw a few potatoes into the toilet and pulled the chain on the water closet. THE POTATOES disappeared. The brilliantine Russian unit leader threw a few more into the toilet bowl and rant water again. Again the potatoes disappeared. So the Russian unit leader shouted at the "bauer' who the Russian genius thought was "stealing" his potatoes from the toilet. Uncle Volodiya told us how the Russian pointed the Soviet submacinegunat the German and shot the German right there in from of the unit and the "baker's" ( farmer's) wife. The Russian barbarian unit leader told the unit members that the "bauer" deserved to die because the farmer's "machine" stole his potatoes.

The Russian barbarian unit leader never saw a flush toilet in his entire life until that day at the german farmhouse.

You guys probably thought that I am some prejudiced person because I tell the truth about how barbaric filthy low life most Russians behave. Well during WW II most very Russian was like that barbarian Red Army unit leader.

Uncle Volodiya deserted the Red Arm unit a few days after the Germans surrendered. He lucked out when his unit made a chance contact with an America unit and by some stroke of luck there was a Ukrainian - American soldier in the American Army unit so Uncle V was able to get taken to the US unit commander who hated Communists so uncle V entually was allowed to stay in the American occupation zone and ended up in the same refugee camp that my parents were at.

Uncle V was an orphan so the Russians had no one to execute for the fact that uncle V deserted the Red Army.

Between uncle Volodiya and my Dad I got a fantastic education about how backward and barbaric the Russians are.

I should try to write up an Uncle V story once a month.....

17. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i do believe that humans can do way batter even in times of war ...this just the shameful facts and Muscovites still hide them ...

18. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

any link? i´d like to know more about this subject

19. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

very good point, + don't forget that the Muscovites didn't promote terrorism /partisan war on Muscovite lands, only in Belarus , Ukraine, Baltic states , guess why ....

20. PARTIZAN1

not sure sho ti petayishya ???

21. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;feieP1xxeRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feieP1xxeRk&list=PLgpJfdaKBirCquhfYwXjv60c 5YP8_5Df3[/video]

shocking video, use subtitles....

22. PARTIZAN1

I will search. I go by a lot of what my parent and their friends told me. I can here from Germany in late 1949. We had friends come over as late as 1955 and my uncle and family was not found by my Dad until 1959. Much of what I know was told to me by people who lived through WW II and the camps in Germany.

But I shall look.

23. PARTIZAN1

I will search. I go by a lot of what my parent and their friends told me. I came here from Germany in late 1949. We had friends come over as late as 1955 and my uncle and family was not found by my Dad until 1959. Much of what I know was told to me by people who lived through WW II and the camps in Germany.

But I shall look.

24. therooster

therooster Banned

War is hell.

25. PARTIZAN1

Another story about uncivilized barbaric Russian soldiers....

Dateline: Hungary://// 1956 At the time of the Hungarian revolution

The Soviets had invaded Hungary in 1956 because the Hungarian leadership did not behave Communist enough for the Monster of Moskva - Khrushchov ..
    Soviet hardline troops from the Russian heartland East and south East of Moskva entered Budapest replacing the reservists mostly from Ukraine who were sent earlier. The reason that units composed mostly of Russian replaced units from Ukraine and Belarus was because the troops from Ukraine were not barbaric.

When the Russian soviet troops moved along the streets of Budapest they approached Hungarian civilians and tapped manically on their wrists and repeated the word "chasi " 'chasi " ' "chasi ". "Chasi " is the word that Russians grunt when they are talking about wristwatches. What these barbarians wanted was to steal the wristwatches from the Hungarian civilians. Those Hungarians who were not smart or not quick thinkers and showed the Russian barbarians that they had a watch had it ripped away from them.

You see the Soviet Union was the "Workers Paradise". it was such a paradise that they could not even produce a simple watch for the workers in their paradise could afford to buy.

So when the Russian barbarians had the chance to go and invade Hungary the troops who had only heard rumors of wristwatches on the arms of virtually everyone in a civilized or a semi civilized country.

I do not know how many wristwatches were stolen off the wrists of Hungarians but it must have been a lot.