Do you think that Christianity is a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by PurpleSoda, Mar 31, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. PurpleSoda

PurpleSoda Newly Registered

I've been researching different conspiracy theories for a few years, and one I've recently been investigating is the conspiracy of Christianity. Christianity is an ideal tool for establishing control over a population, as it promotes character traits such as submissiveness, a tendency towards blind obedience, and a reluctance to seek justice (revenge) if one is wronged. It's also quite eye-opening to see the massive amount of Christian crimes that have been covered up, and there are many more that are still hidden. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this theory? For those who are interested, http://exposingchristianity.org is a good source for this.

2. HugoZyl

HugoZyl New Member

Namaskar

This is a thought-provoking idea when seen from the viewpoint of those on the lookout for world domination and control of the masses, but when looked at with a study of comparative religion the suspect ideals mentioned (submission, obedience, etc.) are to be found in all religions. If one was to then ask if all religions are conspiracy, a study of sociology and the development of man would refute it.

Peace and Love

3. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

No I don't think so. Now if you're talking about 501(c)3 churches then you might have something.

4. Katzenjammer

Katzenjammer New Member

The world is Satan's TOY ..... The "church" is just one manifestation of the evil.