April...Post of the Month Nominations

Discussion in 'Announcements & Community Discussions' started by Falena, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Falena

Falena Cherry Bomb Staff Member Past Donor

Please post both the entire text and link, along with brief explanation why you find your nomination worthwhile.
    Members are encouraged to like their favorite post. At the end of the month, staff will count the likes and announce the best post winner.
    We are hoping and emphasizing that members should only nominate posts that meet all posting rules and guidelines. Removing inappropriate nominations will be at the discretion of the PF staff.

Thank you for participating.

2. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

I would like to nominate the following post by dnsmith.

The opinion is an eloquently short, single sentence, expression of an opinion and that's something I've always have a problem with doing. Many of my responses are long and drawn out affairs providing the logic behind the opinion and dnsmith skillfully avoided that pitfall. The fact that the opinion is incorrect factually and apparently dnsmith was thinking of the Model 700 Remington as opposed to the Model 70 Winchester is really irrelevant to whether the post has merit IMHO.

3. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I started to read this but it was a bit of a long and drawn out affair so let's just say I second whatever the heck Shiva said above.

But seriously there is eloquence in brevity so give dnsmith the trophy.

4. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Really? I guess now I don't have to feel bad about not getting post of the month. Thank you for freeing me. :wink:

5. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

LOL - I've made over 40,000 posts and never even been nominated for Post of the Month (but was recognized for the best Thread of the Month - Once).