Western Countries are Incapable of Resolving the Race/IQ Debate

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by rickysdisciple, Apr 5, 2016.

1. rickysdisciple

rickysdisciple New Member

Like many scientific questions, the Race/IQ debate has suffered from extreme bias and political pressure from both sides of the aisle to further a particular agenda. After studying this issue, haphazardly, over the last few years, I've come to the conclusion that western countries, particularly America, are structurally unsuited and incapable of resolving this issue. I think we will need another third party country to study this issue if we are ever going to settle this once and for all. I think the evidence suggests genetic differences in IQ between the races, but there are those who've produced different studies and alternative explanations for the gap. Since no one seems to want to address the difference with honesty (too much emotion), I'm officially giving up on the issue, but I'll maintain my current position until it is proved one way or the other.

The United States academic community, year after year, has failed to maintain scientific integrity in the social sciences and can no longer be relied upon to investigate social phenomena.

I'm waiting on developing countries like China to catch up and solve this problem with honesty and integrity. It's too bad Japan won't study it...

2. Sab

Sab Active Member

I would trust somewhere like Japan or China to run this. certainly no African country or Middle eastern one.

3. rickysdisciple

Exactly. They have no interest in lying about the results and can be far more objective. Have the Chinese scientists develop their own IQ test, come to the U.S., and adjust for all of the BS variables that keep screwing up these debates. Why don't psychologists try a little harder to do this? It's almost as if they always fail to account for some variable that could have easily been taken out of the equation. I could do this myself if I had the credentials and the money.

Folks, adjust for income and education before you start the (*)(*)(*)(*)ing study. Use multiple measures, including non-verbal IQ tests. Do it in several countries. Adjust for stereotype threat. Adjust for all of the other explanations. Do it at the same time. Have people go behind you and check your work. Make sure the participants are being 100% truthful and that you have honest data.

This issue could have been solved 60 years ago if anyone actually took the time and resources to figure it out.

4. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

I guess Western countries have people in it that want to stop others from making the case for racial extermination. So long as the case can't be made, especially from some tests that can't measure all the complex functions of the brain, genocide is obstructed...for the time being.

5. buckwalder

buckwalder Well-Known Member

Please correct me if I misread your post but,
    Are you saying the white man has shown too much empathy to third world views and now that empathy in biting
    them in the arse?
    And, are you saying that Asians knew this all along?
    I tend to think that the Asian viewpoint is the best way to go.If that was your point.
    Seriously, think about how much better off the US would be if we never had the slave trade.
    Can you imagine being so bold and so stupid that you expect people to feel guilty for something that was ended 150 years ago?
    Can you imagine being stupid enough to be held hostage by that?
    I guess Asians thought things trough and thought their society would be better off left alone. I guess they were smart enough to realize that bringing in mud hut builders into an established society might,be a bad idea.
    Of course, you would have the random ugly Asian chick that can only find attention from the mud hut builder.
    So,Yea, I tend to admire the fact that those racist Asians thought ahead and made a valid effort to keep the turds out.
    So was that your point?

6. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

DarkSkies, When you start talking about "genocide", I as a member of the white race, get a little squirmish because I know what you feel about the white race. You want to bash the heads of the white male and the white female too. If I was talking about your ethnic group like you talk about mine, I would be accused of being an anti-Semite.

7. DarkSkies

Someone has obviously fed you some bs. Please read the original line over and over again until you see the error.

8. rickysdisciple

No one wants to exterminate black people or anyone else. We simply want reasonable policies that reflect the underlying realities. Welfare is one of the areas that needs major reform, and immigration is another.

Something like that. The Asians are generally far more level-headed than whites when it comes to this stuff. China has no free press, and their average citizen has more common sense than ours' by a wide margin.

9. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

The prime motivations of colonialism was greed, not racism.

10. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Not just Asians, but also Eastern Europeans.

I don't understand Western Europeans, nor do I want to.

I don't agree with their racist colonialism genocide, or anti-racist multiculturalism suicide.

11. DarkSkies

Before extermination takes place, there is usually some contrived excuse for it. Welfare and immigration don't need IQ results to be dealt with.

A different economic system and the reversal of the corruption of cultures need to be reversed instead.

There was a time when even ex slaves could generate wealth, have white indentured servants, and build towns. This idea that IQ is the reason for behavior is absurd. The environment and cultural shapes behavior and IQ is basically how well somebody can pass an IQ test.

12. rickysdisciple

The American people are too delusional and have been totally mind-raped by the "free press" to meaningfully solve problems. IQ is relevant because it means there are some people who simply lack the talent to succeed academically, meaning you shouldn't pour resources into trying to fix an unfixable situation. IQ isn't the only cognitive difference that needs to be studied.

It doesn't matter what differences we are trying to observe. You believe we need to avoid recognizing patterns, and I believe this is retarded and makes solving problems more difficult. This is a battle for you all to fight. I'm leaving the country and have given up on living in a society in which I have respect and admiration for the cultural and civil institutions. Honestly, I think the media, our two-party system, and increasing diversity have irrevocably changed the country for the worse and made our people functionally insane.

If we can't even recognize patterns in groups, we cannot solve other, more complicated problems, as the U.S. has repeatedly demonstrated. The only thing America has going for it is wealth. This place will look like a third world country within 30 years because it is incapable of solving problems. By virtually every measure of societal health, America continues to decline. The conservatives have lost their minds, and the liberals are similarly insane.

I did not realize how insane our people were until I left the country. Truly, we have serious problems.

13. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

A lot of conflicts caused by multiculturalism in recent years.

Hutu vs Tutsi, Serb vs Muslim Bosniaks /Albanians, Janjaweed vs Dinka, Ukrainian vs Russian etc. etc.

Even the World wars can be loosely be seen as multiculturalism conflicts between Germans, and Slavs.

But, the Liberals tell us that multiculturalism is the solution. :roflol:

14. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Free market Capitalism shall solve everything, even as jobs are outsourced, and cheap labor is imported to cut our throats.

Of course, I was being sarcastic about free market Capitalism solving everything.

You're correct, there is a lack of long term problem solving.

Many Americans obviously look for patchwork solutions, a sort of quick fix, to festering problems.

15. rickysdisciple

Americans are in a unique position among western countries. We have gone beyond the point of no return, so we have only two options. Do whatever it takes to force people to assimilate into one large group, with really negative consequences, or to let everyone segregate into different interest groups, which could also end in disaster. There is no scenario in which our multiculturalism will be an advantage to us. Europe still has options, but America is utterly (*)(*)(*)(*)ed. Slavery was the first mistake and the absurd levels of immigration from Latin America and other places is the second mistake.

Some liberals, at least the honest ones, know this is a bad situation and are trying to keep a lid on it. Conservatives, on the other hand, are ready to blow it open because they think there is still a chance to preserve white ethnic numeric superiority--there isn't. White people hate their own and have done little help out their own people, so whites as a group are totally alienated and divided by class. Rich black people may care about their poor, but I can assure you that rich whites hate poor whites as much, or more, than they do blacks.

Asians are laughing hysterically at how stupid we are as a people and race.

16. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

It's pretty bad, and that's why I'm strongly considering moving back to Poland, which I see as a more healthy society, where a lot of people still make sense.

17. rickysdisciple

Exactly. There is no way America will maintain it's position--Asia knows it, Russia knows it, and even the middle eastern countries probably know it. I'd bet everything and anything on it. Our culture and political system is too broken to come back from this.

When I look at the number of problems the CCP in China has solved and compare it to the American government, America looks like a bunch of disorganized fifth graders going up against adults. When China identifies a problem, they set out to solve it. Infrastructure needs improvement so people can get to work? Build robust transportation. People don't know English and can't compete globally? Make English mandatory throughout secondary schooling. I could name a hundred different things the CCP has done to address various issues over the last 30 years, while I would struggle to find 5 here in America, none of which would be good.

18. buckwalder

I don't care what race you are! If you have a better plan to make living is this world better, then I'm all ears.
    If you are angry parasite that offers nothing but anger against a system that gave you a path to better yourself then your hand has been played out.
    We are tired of you and we are arming ourselves because you are not smart enough to realize the chance we gave you.
    If we are so bad WTF did you want to move here in the first place?
    Empathy,is only good if you apply that empathy to those with the ability to be nice. That empathy was given freely in the hopes that those given the gift of empathy would be nice.
    Again, it's not about race. It's about decency.

19. rickysdisciple

I have no doubt the Polish people are more sensible. Basically, any country without a robust, ubiquitous for-profit media and two-party system will be level-headed. You will be hard-pressed to find a more delusional population than America, outside of maybe North Korea. I can tell you with certainty that the average Chinese person, with a totalitarian government and no free press, is a more level-headed, reasonable person than your average American.

There are more differences between liberals and conservatives than there are between most countries. America has two completely separate, self-contained ideological systems. Other countries have dissolved into civil war with far fewer differences.

20. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Chinese are doers, and Americans are don't doers.

The Chinese government works with government to build up society.

The American government doesn't do much of anything to build up society.

The Chinese know how to micromanage the economy.

China's very close to a Fascist country, and it's one of the many reason why I support Fascism.

The establishment hates Fascism, and has brainwashed the masses to hate Fascism.

But, Fascism has an outstanding track record of economic growth, better than that of Capitalism.

Fascists micromanage the businesses to produce, and work with businesses to produce, but only for national interest.

This just makes sense to me.

Fascism would crack down on businesses not benefiting the nation, it's really that simple to achieve success for the nation,.

But, the Western establishment hates this, they hate that it would put them on a short leash.

The Western establishment has become a horrible joke, they look for high profit incentives for the short term, to the demise of their own nation in the long term.

Definitely a lack of problem solving going on there, not to mention a disturbing apathy for their own nation.

rickysdisciple likes this.
  21. DarkSkies

We have serious problems because people keep forgetting history. We can't solve anything because it conflicts with the interest of the power and money hungry.

America declines because people want to scapegoat minorities instead of accepting their very own role in American decline.

Don't like diversity, never watch or buy anything that supports it. Don't watch sports. Don't buy from companies pushing it. Pay the ransom it takes to keep the greedy from competing with American - based and operating companies. Pay the premium. But no. Americans are cheap and now they want to blame everyone but themselves for its decline.

22. DarkSkies

What the...???

Calm down :roll:.

23. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Well, Poland has had groups as big as 150,000 protesting against the Muslim refugees.

I'm still waiting for the West including America to do this.

[video=youtube;qco51zahONg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg[/video]

24. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Do you deny that illegal immigrants cost us money?

They undermine wages, and pay less into the system, than they take out of it.

But, to the vulture Capitalists this undermining of the American worker, is good because they get immediate stronger profits.

25. buckwalder

Ok, Will !