Black History Professor Imagines A World Without Whiteness

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Steve N, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm white. Am I allowed to be offended? Am I allowed to call for the school to apologize for the professor's racist remarks. Am I allowed to protest and demand this professor be fired?

And what is this guy talking about anyway? If he lived in a world without whiteness he'd still be hunting gazelles with a spear and be worried about when the tribe next door is going to come over and wipe his tribe out. Whiteness created this country and gave him the opportunity to spout off his racist garbage and be well paid for it.

2. BrunoTibet

BrunoTibet Banned

There will never be a world w/out conflict. Full stop. End of report. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

That alone invalidates his assumptions and premises.

I get that he may be speaking in the theoretical, but there are endless numbers of clowns like this.

Why let it (*)(*)(*)(*) you off?

It's Saturday. You could be at a farmer's market or surfing.

3. Terrapinstation

Terrapinstation Well-Known Member

Maybe this clown would be happier in Africa. Not a lot of 'whiteness' going on there.

Of course not though. These racist scumbags would rather stay here to reap the benefits of whiteness, and complain about it

4. cd8ed

cd8ed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Does this mean white people now get acces to safe spaces.

Everyone imagine how much better life would be is only blacks existed (which is what the good professor means):
    image.jpeg

5. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit genocide-esque to me. I've not noticed the parts of the world without whiteness as being particularly peaceful, so it's possible there may actually be causes for conflict other than whiteness.

6. lake_avenue

lake_avenue New Member

Come to think of it I haven't noticed anywhere in the world that has remained particularly peaceful. Maybe, just maybe, white people aren't the root of all violence?

7. Steve N

Bingo. Perhaps this racist slug of a professor can point us to a city or country where blacks thrive and created a culture of peace and high quality of life.

8. nononono

nononono Member

Something to ponder......the melanin content of his skin did not compile the thought patterns contained within his cranium, his preconditioned visual identifiers of human beings is overriding his logical thought processes of how moral individuals should treat each other. In other words he's exposed a serious lack of rational thinking after years of working at Portland Community College as a History Professor none the less.....History....wow.

9. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another progressive leftist professor.

There's this community organizer who claims to be a law professor who also imagines a world without whiteness.

It's a leftist thing. It's filed under cultural-marxism. (political correctness)

Steve N likes this.
  10. therooster

therooster Banned

For Christ's sake, and people pay to learn from this guy.

11. Texan

Texan Well-Known Member

How quickly would a white professor be fired for longing for a "world without blackness"? Is this joker keeping his job "black privilege"?

12. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obviously in a world without whiteness... stupid things will still be said

13. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

If you want to make any liberal sound like, or even worse than Hitler, all you gotta do is replace any "white people" references to "Jews". I’ve been say this for hella days too. This one is spot on. See these people for who they are.

Black History Professor Imagines A World without Whiteness
    becomes
    Black History Professor Imagines A World without Jews

and my new favorite....
    You can't have peace if whiteness exists
    becomes
    You can't have peace if Jews exists

This is a sad road for our nation to descend down.

14. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

Whiteness did not cause the conflict between black african tribes.

Steve N likes this.
  15. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

sadly they make sure that there are no consequences for this whereas there would be for a white person.

16. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree, I think at the very least an apology to show his students what he said was wrong.

17. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Examples such as this illustrate the need to stop affirmative action immediately. It is creating nonthinking monsters in positions of power.

18. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Indeed, a world without conflict is a world with mutual agreements and mutual interests being followed. The exact opposite of this tirade, and we cannot allow tirades like this to gain national prominence. That's why the next President needs to be someone who can unite our country and guide its energies towards productive aims.

19. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

President rubio ^---^

20. AmericanNationalist

How long are you going to hit me on Marco Rubio? Yes, I do believe Rubio had his heart in the right place and would have made a great president. A president simply cannot alienate 3/4ths of a population, no matter what platform he runs on and actually hopes to succeed. If Trump only managed to accomplish to be the "right" version of Barack Obama, it would have been an all-time failure.

No, I'm interested in restoring the dignity and honor of the name "United States of America". And I'm going to back every candidate, D or R, and everything in between that stands for that holy mission.

21. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

Wait a second. Did you stop to wonder why the clip ended at 1:18 instead of getting to his DEFINITION of 'whiteness'? The name of the channel on right side of the clip is 'Laughing at Liberals" and this channel edits all sorts of snippets of video to accomplish a specific agenda driven goal. There are other clips on that channel that last far longer than 1:18 seconds. Not his. His clip just stops.

I readily concede, whatever his definition may be, the attribute he is driving at, has no business being named 'whiteness'. it is offensively labeled when it coincides, even at first glance only, with Caucasians. But I'd feel a lot better condemning more, if I heard what the professor meant in full context, rather than what the editor wanted us to think he meant when he clipped it off.

I am never in favor of formal discipline in these kinds of cases because I do believe in academic freedom and a very broad array of perspectives on history, politics and religion is the foundation of secondary education. I am in favor of students themselves protesting and objecting to offensive conduct.

22. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

till i get tired of trolling :)

23. AmericanNationalist

I must ask: What do you think of me personally? Do you think my heart's in the wrong place? Do you think I'm acting in any other interest than seeing the Revolution carry out its success? I want this movement to succeed, and I want an American Empire. This wish for Empire has been my wish since my very first post. I just don't want to see damage to our ideals, when we have an unprecedented opportunity to create once more, the world's established and undistinguished super power.

24. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

i think that your heart is in the right place but your playing a long game that means the american empire will be too far gone to get back on its feet. I think you dont understand yet how bad the current istuation is.

25. Steve N

You make a fair point and I don't want to crucify a guy who may have been making a shock statement to make a point further in his talk. Here is the complete video, at 11:57pm I can't stay awake to watch it. But if you're willing to sit through his class for free (while the students paid for it) I'd be willing to see if he justifies or talks his way out of the comment in the original video I posted. Let us know, thanks.